Author Topic: Emma Jane  (Read 5187 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Emma Jane
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2021, 11:18:48 PM »
Any updates or thoughts on this lady?    She always seems so confident about her predictions but nothing really eventuate.   Seems to fill in the gaps trying to sound like she knows what she’s saying.

I’ve read with her twice.  Nothing much.  A friend reads with her almost weekly and said she won’t anymore coz she just grabs money sounds like she cares but nothing comes to happen.

Anyone anything positive?

Offline Candy

Re: Emma Jane
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2021, 02:25:21 AM »
Any updates or thoughts on this lady?    She always seems so confident about her predictions but nothing really eventuate.   Seems to fill in the gaps trying to sound like she knows what she’s saying.

I’ve read with her twice.  Nothing much.  A friend reads with her almost weekly and said she won’t anymore coz she just grabs money sounds like she cares but nothing comes to happen.

Anyone anything positive?

Unfortunately, I have nothing positive to say about Emma Jane, except that she's a good listener and very friendly. I hope no one who reads with Emma Jane expects accurate predictions. Venting is okay! I read with her on a fairly regular basis for a couple of years. She was always, always so sure of herself. She gave endless dates, predictions -- big and small, long-term and short-term -- and not a single thing she said came true. Not one! She does claim to get her info from a spirit guide, so I guess if things don't turn out true, she could always blame it on him. I think her MO is that she befriends you, gets you to tell her the background story, then spins tales based on what you provide to her. According to her, I should be married to 4 different guys and have made many millions over the past couple of years. LOL