Author Topic: Looking for Validations  (Read 30846 times)

Offline Serendipity

Re: Looking for Validations
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2012, 09:54:22 PM »
@sunandmoon I PM'ed you :)

HeavenlySkies

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2012, 04:43:15 AM »
Hi... three minor things have happened so far with me the other predictions are pending.

Barbara4846: spoke to her end of March, she randomly had asked if I had a problem with my teeth. I had a dentist appointment that following Saturday, April 7 for just a routine check-up, so didn't think anything of it. Well... found out at my appointment that I had a cracked tooth.  My next appointment to fix it was scheduled for yesterday, however on Friday, April 20 a different tooth's filing came out too.

Uli: She said I was going back to school and at that time I had signed up for two classes but I had decided that I would only take the one class that I was truly interested in and there was no point of me taking the other class because it was something I was no longer interested in. I was dead set in my decision even if the class I was interested in got canceled. Well unfortunately the class I wanted did get cancelled and with persuasion from others they convinced me to still attend the other class.

Sincerity: Spoke to her 2 weeks ago she had said, Don't worry about money, some sorta agreement, meeting with the bank." Well when I read with her I was slightly stressed about some lawyer fees coming up and I had spoken to the bank regarding an arrangement which my banker did not see any problem with. Well...my agreement fell through...:( However on Friday got a big fat unexpected deposit in my account from a different source. Also decided to see if I could catch my banker without an appointment to discuss why the agreement fell through... managed to speak to her and we agreed the alternative presented was not a good idea.

Sorry about my ramblings and my bad grammer (typing on an ipone is hard...lol) Sometimes I find that when a prediction does come to fruitation it doesn't come to pass as I envision it will. It comes to pass in different interpretations. Does this happen to anyone else?

behappyy

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2012, 09:45:57 PM »
I don't know if this would count as a validation, but Denise Monique told me I'd receive contact for this past Sunday 4/22.  I didn't want to be disappointed, in case the contact never happened, so I kept my phone powered off that day.  But...

Early the next morning (Monday 4/23), I received an "anonymous call", so I answered it.  After I said "Hello", the call dropped.  Could have been anyone, but I'd like to think it was him ;D.  So if it was, then I guess Denise Monique was right.

behappyy

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2012, 11:05:27 PM »
I just wanted to mention the readers who said we WOULD break up.  Even though they also said we'd get back together, they hit the mark regarding the break-up.  Some of the ones who got this correct are:

Syrenity (also said there was a flirtation going on, and "just a matter of time" before it became sexual - I thought she was a quack for saying this, at the time)
Serenity Stone (not the same as the above; used to go by the name "Madam Serenity")
Rayna
Victoria Sands (also got his first initial correct, before I gave her his name)
JoAnna's Gift
Johnnie (said the rel. will move forwards, but "right now, it's moving backwards", so I included him on this list)
Isis Jade (said "there is going to be an uprooting" due to a lot of interference in the relationship)
Donna Lynne
Carmela (but predicted a marriage for us, after we get back together)
Marlena Hart (also said he's the person I'm meant to be with, but she saw things are going to get bad for now - and we broke up soon after)
Cinnamon Moon
Rose of Angels
Love Reunited (used to go by the name "Damarys"; was very blunt about a break-up coming; I thought she was a quack, too, until it happened)
Lady Esmeralda/Karen (there are 2 readers with this name, one with a hyphen and one without.  The one I spoke to is the $1-something per minute one, without the hyphen)
Josephine St. Martin
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 10:42:57 AM by behappyy »

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2012, 02:50:07 AM »
I like Josephine St Martin too.

Also SoulMate reader 2002. She gave me some advice which I followed. Low and behold..the minute I really truly took her advice of stepping back and pulling my energy away..contact! out of the blue! SCORE! ;)

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 01:57:53 PM »
hey Stonyeye

The readers you are reading with are not good ones...you know what happened last time about the SSV hype rite???
It may be that these readers may be giving you general advice and you are thinking it to be specific to your situation. A lot of us get fooled that way. I was ripped off at Live person before i started doing research and am still a hopeful skeptic. I had tested SSV , LMP and soul mate reader 2002 and they failed terribly in that..

I asked them what this person X thinks about me and what are my chances of relationship with him???  Now he and I hate each other ( I am quite sure about me) and they gave me the biggest BS  fairy tales ever even about how I am wondering when X will make his next move and blah blah blah....Let alone this other person they were not correct even about me........ i again started doubting the psychics if they were cold readers.... but thankfully Sapphire21 has been too specific in my second reading and i have no reason to doubt her. Even Kisha is a very honest person and more than half the members can vouch for her.

I truly hope you are not one of the advertisers but its just that the people you read with are not trusted ones even by 1% of the members.( I hope you are not offended by my post).... its just that too many readers have infiltrated the forum and it just sucks that we are not able to share our stories without being super alert.

If you dont mind then I can suggest that try sapphire21 and kisha... they have been highly accurate for others and I am waiting for my predictions.

(once again sorry if you get offended by my reply. Hurting or offending you is not my intention. I only feel that you are being strung by the wrong ones)

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2012, 02:30:02 PM »
Good Morning All,

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 01:04:13 AM by Nottakingthebait »

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2012, 02:40:55 PM »
That's ok, thank you Psychic Addiction. I understand your post was written with the best intentions to help and i appreciate that. I do know Sapphire off this site and i agree that she is fabulous. In a time when i was looking for comfort though, whether misplaced or not, I received it from the readers i listed. if they are not considered good, then that's fine. I liked them . I am certainly not out to mislead anyone. These people just helpedme at the time. I tried many readers and went on a complete purge. Trust me, I tried everyone! LOL!  I've closed my Keen account though because i don't need the comfort anymore or validation. I'll trust my own intuition and friends. I think (for me) I can get really confused when trying so many readers and calling a lot. Plus the bills! Yikes! I still stand by SSV. I know most  here did not like her. For that, I am sorry I recommended. She helped me a geat deal when her prices were much lower though. :) Thanks for you heads up and thoughtful post. All the best.

Offline wishfulthinker

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2012, 02:59:49 PM »
KTH....Very well said.  You are so correct "Buyer Beware".  I know not to believe the hype surrounding the "it" reader at the moment.  But if I am feeling particularly vulnerable it is hard not to fall into the trap of reading with "the one that sounds too good to be true".
We need to keep in mind - Keen has a data base of all of our information.  I am very suspect that every time we get a reading our information is kept on file.  It is a scary thought that they can put in our name and DOB and have all of the information from previous readings at their disposal.
Wishful 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2012, 03:33:17 PM »
KTH... It's like you read my mind.  What an awesome post, and I wholeheartedly agree.  Also, if anyone has been falsely suspected, I hope you understand that we just have concerns.  For everyone else with these suspicions, please try to remember that before you realized who the fake readers were, you were also naive at some point.  Last year when I started this crazy addiction, I read with all the fakes!  And guess what?  I read with some of them multiple times... A LOT!  I would've suggested people speak with those readers only because I didn't know well enough at that point.  So let's all be tolerant and understanding of each other.  I hate that we have all been on attack mode the past few days. I also don't want to feel like I can't be honest with everyone here either because I know there are a lot of amazing people on this forum. 

Anyways... Moving on to what we are here for...

Wishful, this is the wrong post but I don't want to wait 8 darn minutes to reply to what you wrote earlier... Cookie seems to prefer appointments. Have you read with her before?? I really don't think she will take a person's call if she doesn't believe you will connect.  I don't know this for sure, it's just a feeling.  Bombard her with appointment requests if you really want to speak with her.  Hopefully, she'll respond to that.  Also, I know you said DonnaLynne (who I think is weird anyways) is the only one who gave you a negative prediction.  Who else have you been reading with?  If this is in fact the only negative prediction, I would advise you to disregard it and not give it anymore thought.  Who has given you positive predictions?

Ok everyone I hope we can move on from what has been happening here. I am so happy for Highly!!!  I am glad Wishes gave us an update with reader feedback, and ultimately, I am happy that we are all here for each other.

Oh, and any readers who may be here... Guess what? We pay for a service.  It is our right to comment about it if we choose to.  I said this yesterday but if I were to go to a terrible restaurant, I would advise my friends to avoid it at all costs.  Same when I speak with an innaccurate reader.  You bet your booty, I'm going to have something to say about it.  No one's perfect, and I don't expect every reader to connect with everyone.  Readers should accept that this comes with the territory.

Ugh

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2012, 03:41:39 PM »
Synergy - Well said! Readers have their own forums, so why can't we?

Offline melancholia

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2012, 07:07:10 PM »
So I spoke with Cookie very recently who told me there were three people I was concerned with (correct). I'm not going to get into any detail about the other two, but the third one she said was a gentleman that appeared to be distant lately, but I would see improvement in communication in the immediate future.

I just got off the phone with my SM after a 20 minute conversation about just "stuff", something we haven't done in probably almost 2 months.  He has been very distant lately, and I was shocked to hear from him (though really happy to hear his voice).  So I guess she got this very, very correct. :)

Offline stonyeye

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2012, 08:02:04 PM »
Ohhhh... Duh! Yes, I AM naiive in that regard! Some of you were thinking I might be a reader trying to market my services? No. lol! I just read with every dang reader on Keen and other sites for the past year or two. Some were awful. Some I liked. I have NO agenda.

This is long because I think it is worth mentioning if others join the board. I understand your suspicions but really....just use your own compass. It does seem a bit distasteful here as though recommendations or experiences are judged and fingers are pointed if someone is deemed "wrong" or not able to distinguish a reader. Let me tell  you, i am not new to Keen...and i am not a naiive newbie who fell prey to readers. i went into it with eyes wide open.  I just happened to find some readers comforting. Were some of them right? Yes with some things for sure. Did some of them give advice i thought was good? Yes! Did some sell fairy tales? yes! Were some so truthful that it hurt? Yes! Were some just plain comforting at 3 am when i couldn't sleep because i was so consumed with worry? Yes! Have I been honest with that in my posts? Yes. I have been honest in saying that ALL my BIG predictions are pending except for one. Someone told me a BIG DATE that did happen exactly as she said. The rest, i said, gave me some amazing details they couldn't have known as i did not lead them. That is why i recommended them and explained that. i did not say that their predictions came true yet. i said they were PENDING but that I thought their abilities to pick up on details were pretty amazing. I also said there are some that I found comforting and liked them. This sounds defensive but i want to be clear before anyone jumps on someone else's bandwagon when they make a suggestion. read the content of the post. Ask if their psychic's predictions worked for them or if they just gave details. And keep in mind that some psychics work for one person but not another.

As  above, my favorites may not be be considered "good" but I liked them anyway. Whether they were truthful or not as to the big picture? I haven't the slightest idea yet. Yes, I noticed many shifted dates for events to later than they said. i just took that as, maybe my own thinking or calling so many readers was somehow questioning the universe (or whatever you want to call it) too much. Regardless, some who are not considered "good" helped me through a terrible time. Some were indeed "bang on" with some crazy details. Is that me trying to "sell or market a reader" no. I was just kind of excited after seeing this board after calling reader after reader on keen for a year.

I'm well aware of the BIG names..... and I only wanted to mention some who weren't quite as difficult to get hold of who I felt were legit in some way or another FOR ME. Obviously my suggestions don't work for others or seem questionable. Anyway,  I've closed my keen account finally after a year of calling everyone...... Many of whom are mentioned here often as the BEST.  Yes, I know Kisha, and cookie and roxie etc. I don't want to share my negative experiences so thought I'd share the ones I liked. BUT, i finally realized that I don't want to spend the money anymore on what "might be" and sit around questioning the validity of a reading. So, i won't have more to contribute anyway.

I do have a psychic friend who advised me that my own gut is probably the best guidance and I agree that she is probably correct. I think I was giving my own power away by calling readers and listening to advice and "possibilities".  I'm not saying anyone is wrong for calling. I think that if it helps and brings peace, then by all means, go for it. I certainly did! For now though, I'm going to take the future in my own hands and  after that, what will be will be, as I can't possibly control the actions of another.

Obviously I've created suspicion or  hype over someone others don't like or find false. I liked them and just wanted to share in discussion. Apologies if they did not live up to my enthusiasm. I will not be suggesting anymore readers or contributing. I know that nobody meant to sound accusatory. You all are just very serious about this and want to make sure your readers are validated so this is not said defensively. I've realized through my whole one week on this board that it's more of a private matter and taste than anything. Absolutely no desire to market and in no way affiliated with Keen other than i spent WAY too much money there.

Anyway, good luck and I hope all your dreams come true and your readers continue to work for you. Take care all!

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2012, 10:17:08 PM »
Hey Stonyeye

I can sense that you are hurt ..... see everyone here suspects everyone else of being a readers specially if they are recommending some one new.... Dont take it personally..... it was just that you were fulfilling all the criterias of suspicions  ;D

1. You are a new member. ( me too :) )
2. you recommended someone totally unheard of ( i know everyone have their favourites :) )
3. People got excited and the reader took advantage by raising her price.
4. She was a total disappointment for most of us. ( loops like her as she caught SSV when she was psychic  ;D) The rest of us caught us when she didnt had her ability. ( I know psychics can be on and off and its not something under their control).
I am not saying that SSV is a total fake but she definitely isnt honest.

You are most welcomed to share your opinions and experience with us anytime !!!! Believe me without this forum i would have had a nervous breakdown by now. I am from a different country and this is my first time in USA) but with so much support I dont even remember that I am from a totally different land.

Once you become a part of this forum , the support is unbelievable.... i know you started on a wrong note and I am both sorry and guilty for that( even I doubted at first but then realised that you can be just naive!!!!) ......but please dont take it personally... anyone who would have satisfied the above criteria s would be under the gun... I know it hurts and m again sorry that your entry into the forum was not welcoming....

I would definitely invite you to chat so that you can mix up more with us and share our experience......

Once again welcome to the forum  ;D

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2012, 02:18:21 AM »
Ohhhh... Duh! Yes, I AM naiive in that regard! Some of you were thinking I might be a reader trying to market my services? No. lol! I just read with every dang reader on Keen and other sites for the past year or two. Some were awful. Some I liked. I have NO agenda.

This is long because I think it is worth mentioning if others join the board. I understand your suspicions but really....just use your own compass. It does seem a bit distasteful here as though recommendations or experiences are judged and fingers are pointed if someone is deemed "wrong" or not able to distinguish a reader. Let me tell  you, i am not new to Keen...and i am not a naiive newbie who fell prey to readers. i went into it with eyes wide open.  I just happened to find some readers comforting. Were some of them right? Yes with some things for sure. Did some of them give advice i thought was good? Yes! Did some sell fairy tales? yes! Were some so truthful that it hurt? Yes! Were some just plain comforting at 3 am when i couldn't sleep because i was so consumed with worry? Yes! Have I been honest with that in my posts? Yes. I have been honest in saying that ALL my BIG predictions are pending except for one. Someone told me a BIG DATE that did happen exactly as she said. The rest, i said, gave me some amazing details they couldn't have known as i did not lead them. That is why i recommended them and explained that. i did not say that their predictions came true yet. i said they were PENDING but that I thought their abilities to pick up on details were pretty amazing. I also said there are some that I found comforting and liked them. This sounds defensive but i want to be clear before anyone jumps on someone else's bandwagon when they make a suggestion. read the content of the post. Ask if their psychic's predictions worked for them or if they just gave details. And keep in mind that some psychics work for one person but not another.

As  above, my favorites may not be be considered "good" but I liked them anyway. Whether they were truthful or not as to the big picture? I haven't the slightest idea yet. Yes, I noticed many shifted dates for events to later than they said. i just took that as, maybe my own thinking or calling so many readers was somehow questioning the universe (or whatever you want to call it) too much. Regardless, some who are not considered "good" helped me through a terrible time. Some were indeed "bang on" with some crazy details. Is that me trying to "sell or market a reader" no. I was just kind of excited after seeing this board after calling reader after reader on keen for a year.

I'm well aware of the BIG names..... and I only wanted to mention some who weren't quite as difficult to get hold of who I felt were legit in some way or another FOR ME. Obviously my suggestions don't work for others or seem questionable. Anyway,  I've closed my keen account finally after a year of calling everyone...... Many of whom are mentioned here often as the BEST.  Yes, I know Kisha, and cookie and roxie etc. I don't want to share my negative experiences so thought I'd share the ones I liked. BUT, i finally realized that I don't want to spend the money anymore on what "might be" and sit around questioning the validity of a reading. So, i won't have more to contribute anyway.

I do have a psychic friend who advised me that my own gut is probably the best guidance and I agree that she is probably correct. I think I was giving my own power away by calling readers and listening to advice and "possibilities".  I'm not saying anyone is wrong for calling. I think that if it helps and brings peace, then by all means, go for it. I certainly did! For now though, I'm going to take the future in my own hands and  after that, what will be will be, as I can't possibly control the actions of another.

Obviously I've created suspicion or  hype over someone others don't like or find false. I liked them and just wanted to share in discussion. Apologies if they did not live up to my enthusiasm. I will not be suggesting anymore readers or contributing. I know that nobody meant to sound accusatory. You all are just very serious about this and want to make sure your readers are validated so this is not said defensively. I've realized through my whole one week on this board that it's more of a private matter and taste than anything. Absolutely no desire to market and in no way affiliated with Keen other than i spent WAY too much money there.

Anyway, good luck and I hope all your dreams come true and your readers continue to work for you. Take care all!

Yep this board is very "Clique-y" and a bit of a mob mentality. And a lot of drama. Whether it's a recommendation for someone or accusing someone else of being fake. Don't blame you for not wanting to post anything again. I don't post a lot either but want to tell you I agree with you!