Author Topic: Miracles with witt  (Read 6635 times)

Offline spicychickpea

Miracles with witt
« on: September 17, 2019, 05:40:57 PM »
How is she? She seems nice and professional!

Offline SweetT

Re: Miracles with witt
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 05:56:12 PM »
I read with her once, she is really nice. Sadly not what was said happened. But she is really professional.

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 07:27:27 PM »
how is she on picking up current situations and what the other person's thinking?

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 04:00:41 AM »
Looking back at my notes she seems to guess a lot . Just gave me advice and no real predictions. I would say she’s better at advice which isn’t what I wanted

Offline GoldieShawn

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 01:39:47 PM »
I read with her once. She was fast, pleasant and friendly. Her reading was reallllly positive but also not overly detailed. Something about hope and a wish coming true with my POI. Things did get better after that so can't say she was wrong, but the wish coming true part I would say hasn't happened yet though I definitely do still have hope. Other trusted readers have used those same words about a wish coming true. She didn't give timing at all so I can't really be sure. I will say it tripped my "possible fairytale" alarm a bit but only read once so cannot be at all sure. If what I want ultimately happens (which most have predicted) then I will definitely say she's right. For me the jury is still out on this reader.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 07:58:00 PM »
I read with her in December, and it was very positive - she didn't give me a time, so whatever she said could happen, but I'm not sure. It just feels like we didn't connect.

I've been receiving "requests for payments" from her promoting her email readings in my keen inbox

Offline SarahM

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2021, 03:30:25 PM »
Full of shit. One of those advisors that give you advice the whole time. Sorry I’m not paying for a therapist here. Rlly don’t get all the glowing reviews

anything