Author Topic: Who is a better Empath between Judis Inner light and QOC?  (Read 6243 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Who is a better Empath between Judis Inner light and QOC?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2020, 07:13:17 PM »
I love QoC but discount her predictions. Eons ago I called her a lot about a guy ... we were broken up at the time. I don't remember exactly what she said since it was so long ago but it wasn't anything too positive. I ended up marrying him years later and we were together for 12 years. So...

Yea I love QOC too but she def leans more negative

Offline wishes215

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2020, 11:02:02 PM »
so true and getting her to give a lil more detail it like pulling teeth:))

I love QoC but discount her predictions. Eons ago I called her a lot about a guy ... we were broken up at the time. I don't remember exactly what she said since it was so long ago but it wasn't anything too positive. I ended up marrying him years later and we were together for 12 years. So...

Yea I love QOC too but she def leans more negative

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2020, 12:07:08 AM »
Judi is definitely a scammer I guess she’s good with words and string people along, I already could verify that everything she was saying was bullshit so of course stop calling her. Most of the time she takes advantage of people who are in no contact so she could just say whatever the poi is feeling and people would believe

Judi channeled what the investigator wrote in the report about my ex, correctly and brought up points she absolutely could not have known about, including which parts of the report had not been turned in yet.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2020, 01:31:15 AM »
I think Judi is a scam

Offline njlady

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2021, 01:32:16 AM »
I think Judi is a scam

She isn't.  She told me certain things in such detail.  One thing was an exact quote of what someone said to me shortly after she told me. Judi helped me so much during a very emotionally trying time.   

If she doesn't work for you, no problem.  There isn't anyone out there who is a good fit with everyone, but if she wasn't a good fit for you, that doesn't make her a scammer.

I think I had one reading with QOC, maybe 4 years ago.  She was terse but that is the norm for people in this part of the country so it didn't bother me at all and I really liked her directness and no b.s. style. 

I think Judy is the best empath with heart and ego but QOC can really lay the overall situation out flat for you.   Sometimes I like to get two different takes on a situation.  The two of then would be an impressive duo in that type of situation.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2021, 02:29:12 AM »
I think Judi must just not work at all for some people... I am one of them.  She was embarrassingly incorrect and weird for me lol but some really do swear by her. 

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2021, 02:36:12 AM »
I think Judi must just not work at all for some people... I am one of them.  She was embarrassingly incorrect and weird for me lol but some really do swear by her.

I agree!! She was so incorrect for me as well. Between the 2 of them queen of cups hands down

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2021, 04:31:42 AM »
I'm a die hard fan of Judi. Like NJlady, Judi got me through a very trying time as well. She's very kind and I don't believe for a minute that she'd ever scam anyone intentionally. Sometimes she can't connect. I've had readings from her that weren't as good as others and she's able to read some people better than others. When it comes to my ex, she does sound exactly like him when she reads him. If he had been one of the people she wasn't able to read for me, I never would have become such a fan of her because so much of my life revolved around that situation for years now. Not the case though. When she reads him, she not only sounds like him, she's used colloquialisms of his that she had never heard of, and she stopped to ask me what they mean. They were specific phrases from the small town he's from.

I've read with Queen of Cups and I wouldn't call her an empath at all. Don't get me wrong, she was right for me when she read. She was the first to pick up on the third party involved in my situation. But I wouldn't call her an empath. She can pick up on people's feelings, but I don't think she does it by feeling their feelings, which is what an empath does, and that's what Judi does. I often felt bad asking Judi to channel my ex when he was in a dark place because of that. The inside of his head is not a pleasant place to visit. Scott Angel for as much of a hard ass he is, is an empath. Both of them have described physical ailments people have because they feel the symptoms themselves. For example Scott picked up on someone's hypothyroidism because he said they felt sluggish and low energy, which I knew to be true. Judi does the same and also has some symbolism to hers. She once said she felt like someone was punching her in the ear when asked to tune in to someone I know and she said that usually meant someone was verbally abusing them. Sure enough her ex was seriously degrading her in an argument at the time.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 04:42:04 AM by Sooshi »