Author Topic: Uli  (Read 22038 times)

Offline LillyPad99

Re: Uli
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2020, 10:26:43 PM »
Well if she ever gets back online, I’ll be sure to share my reading and see if there are similar match-ups. I’m first in line, but she hasn’t been on since Sunday. I just want to use up my dang CP funds and she seemed the best fit as I’ve never read with her before. If for some reason I get kicked from the line or the call fails, I’ll assume I’m not supposed to read with her (as this is now my second time getting back in line) and I’ll just use my remaining funds on Anastasia.

Offline Joey910

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2020, 03:51:22 PM »
The lockdown is getting into me so against my better judgment, I decided to read the forum posts to have something to do. I have noticed that Uli has the same rate with Mattie but only the latter got more bashes than the former if she don’t connect.
I am just stating a fact not trying to stir the pot. Furthermore, Uli’s not so friendly behavior did not create a ton of angry mob posting pages. Therefore, I came into conclusion, Mattie was able to identify detailed facts better and more accurate predictions that callers had expected more. However, readers don’t connect all the time especially with serial callers so when the misses occurred, she ended up with more haters than any other $15 reader.
FYI- This is just my opinion and I’m not Josh or Mattie as the bullies with claws are about to say.
I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe. Safe also means be wise how to spend your money.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2021, 08:35:47 PM »
So far most of her predictions are wrong...and I saw she told 2 different people on here about horses, stallions and controlling man... IDK if thats her go to lines

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2021, 08:37:35 PM »
She gave a very specific prediction with timing about a year before it happened. She was correct!