Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
Eden
« on: February 14, 2011, 03:48:25 AM »
Does anyone else like her?

Offline kiki155

Re: Eden
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 04:36:24 PM »
CSK, I know you like Eden a lot, and you also like Jean a lot.

You and I must have totally different "vibes," because I didn't connect with Eden at all. In fact, she was soooo off for me. I barely even remember the reading, and I actually called CP and got a refund for it.

I think it's interesting how certain people connect with certain readers.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 12:19:59 AM »
"CSK, I know you like Eden a lot, and you also like Jean a lot.

You and I must have totally different "vibes," because I didn't connect with Eden at all. In fact, she was soooo off for me. I barely even remember the reading, and I actually called CP and got a refund for it. "

i am not saying she is the best psychic on there, she def got small things wrong (like all of them)....but i never thought she sugarcoated like a lot of them and when she goes into her "channeling" mode, she picks up on very specific details. like i said i read with a ton of those readers and i didnt choose favorites right away, i looked back and read everything and those three (mark, eden, and jean) had all been the most correct as far as dates, events, feelings, etc. so i am not sure.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2011, 07:06:19 PM »
so a few days ago i tried to leave a short testimonial for eden saying i wish i could speak to her soon to get some more accurate predictions....but now, she is off CP? when i tried to type in her name in the search box i couldnt find it?

Offline kiki155

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2011, 10:39:03 PM »
I tried out of curiosity. It looks like she's gone!

Offline Beachgirl333

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2011, 01:48:41 AM »
I wonder why they leave?

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2011, 02:46:39 AM »
Eden has been on some LONG vacation since forever.....when you recommended her I wanted to try her and she wasnt on a schedule..she must be taking a leave to deal with some stuff...maybe some sm heartache issues of her own (sigh :-\

Offline fm

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2011, 02:47:45 AM »
rofl sm heartache issues of her own

sammiepoo

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2011, 06:27:47 PM »
Eden is back yall and I am happy I like Eden too! Her and Jacqueline are my two favorites :)

Offline momo

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2011, 06:28:36 AM »
Alright everyone. So after going through some of my notes it turns out Eden has been very accurate. Still waiting on a few more predictions but so far she has impressed me. When I had my reading with her back in mid July, she described the person in question to a T. Most of her predictions have happened and hopefully keep doing so. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.  ;D

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2011, 02:08:01 PM »
I am in agreement with you, i love Jean and Eden... both of them have been accurate for me. Jean gets little details like that which is crazy and Eden seems to understand the bigger picture.

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2011, 12:06:22 AM »
Ok. After reading some of your posts on Eden, I have decided to give her a try. I am in her que for tonight. Not sure if I will receive the callback because it will technically be about 15min outside of her schedule. However, we will see. I'll post my experience if I receive the call.

Offline cosmo11

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2011, 04:56:58 AM »
I tried her tonight and I really liked her. She's a gifted medium. She picked up on my grandmother and said personal things that only I could know. She was also able to describe my sm, current bf, and ex...lol which is not easy. Gave me time frames..so we'll see what happens.

Offline bluesgirl23

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2011, 06:53:20 AM »
I spoke with Eden tonight for the first time. I had 20min with her & the info. just flowed from her. I felt like she absolutely nailed my SM & the situation between us without many questions from me. She commented that it was very easy for her to connect to me because I am very empathic & wide open. Which, I have always been that way. Several of my friends have always asked me how I could always tell them what was going to happen. I just can't always read my own situations. However, that is no doubt improving. Anyway, she & I connected like nobody's business. She did mention to me that in Feb. she was diagnosed with terminal cancer & was only given 6 weeks to live. She went on to say that she told the doctors' that she would live much longer & no too long ago, the cancer wasn't detectable. I felt that she gave me such a good reading that I'm not sure I will have a need to call CP again for quite awhile. Except maybe to question her on a couple of career situations. I told her that she was probably the best I had ever talked to on CP & she thanked me for that. She then went on to say that she has had callers hang up on her & that readers definitely connect better with some clients more so than others. So, I guess it is definitely a matter of who you connect better with & the hardest part seems to be finding the one for you. Here's to finding the one for you, on & off the networks. :)

Offline charlie

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 08:22:16 PM »
I noticed that Eden has been up and scheduled alot more  than usual. Has she ever nailed a timeframe? I know I shouldn't ask, but I had to.