Author Topic: Martina  (Read 3800 times)

Offline Heather

Martina
« on: August 27, 2019, 12:30:52 AM »
Well, I just read with her because she was right about some specific things when making predictions. I am unsure about the ones coming up, but we’ll see. Anybody here read with her?

Offline Joy

Re: Martina
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 04:05:50 AM »
I read with her once three years ago, and then once more recently. Based on the first reading, prediction did not happen but there was some remote viewing she did that was not bad at all. She had so many people in her queue back then, and I was the last one before she logged off so maybe that was the issue. I don't know.

My last reading was mostly about remote viewing and, at least in my case, she nailed it. I asked about three different people, and she hit the nail on the head for each person. Only one of these people was romantic interest. She did not make it sound like the other guy I asked about was anything romantic and mentioned the nature of their relation to me, which was very correct. I don't know about the predictions but the remote viewing was really spot on with some very specific details she definitely couldn't have known.

Offline Heather

Re: Martina
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 09:05:38 PM »
I read with her once three years ago, and then once more recently. Based on the first reading, prediction did not happen but there was some remote viewing she did that was not bad at all. She had so many people in her queue back then, and I was the last one before she logged off so maybe that was the issue. I don't know.

My last reading was mostly about remote viewing and, at least in my case, she nailed it. I asked about three different people, and she hit the nail on the head for each person. Only one of these people was romantic interest. She did not make it sound like the other guy I asked about was anything romantic and mentioned the nature of their relation to me, which was very correct. I don't know about the predictions but the remote viewing was really spot on with some very specific details she definitely couldn't have known.

Oddly enough, I asked about a certain person several times and she kept giving me these details that didn’t match up entirely. A different person entered the picture a few months ago and it fits her description to a T. Weird!