Author Topic: My Tally of readers  (Read 32883 times)

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
Re: My Tally of readers
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 11:39:31 PM »
i read with ezra gardener twice the first time he was very nice the second time he was rude and told me things that do not pertain to me or the person i was calling about and he also called me a troll which he does talk about on his blog but im not one of those people maybe he had me confused with someone else i told him i didnt know what he was talking about and he told me that he gets his info from a higher realm so the trolls that like to cypher energy can take it how ever they will but i also read some feedback of his that customers experienced the same thing it was too wierd

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 11:45:42 PM »
i very recently read with SE and she hasnt been wierd with me or told me crazy things but the FB postings are very very wierd,but  she has been very accurate with me

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2012, 03:38:59 AM »
A very good question arises is who is giving her such gr8 feedbacks on keen

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2012, 04:31:29 AM »
"
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 02:45:06 AM by Miracle »

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012, 04:55:08 AM »
In defense of Sandy Esther, I just went through the last 4 months of notes from my readings with her, and although she seems to have lost it a little from what I'm hearing, she has gotten exact predictions and dates correct for me in the past.

She was right about a date being very important. The exact date. It was a HUGE thing.
She saw me at a gathering that would be significant. The exact date of that. Also a huge and transformative thing.
She saw an unfortunate situation that had to do with a co-worker.
She saw my ex being vocal about our relationship in March. Just happened.
She said she saw tears from him in March. Also just happened.
She saw my ex really attracted to me in a skirt suit. Also just happened.

My opinion on SE is that she provides a favorable outcome to almost everyone, but she has always pegged important dates for me. Do I think she is right with everyone's long term predictions? No - but I know she has been correct for me. I think it's unfortunate she is going through some religious awakening and letting it effect her psychic practice - but it's her life and she can proceed as she wants. She was always a good reader for me with dates and random information.

She did MISS a HUGE thing that I asked about multiple times, but maybe 3rd parties aren't her bag.

Just my 2 cents. Hopefully I can read with her again if she ever mellows out on this religious stuff because I used to really enjoy my calls with her.

Highlyfavored2

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2012, 04:57:35 AM »
All,

I have a prediction on contact that has come to pass... below is a list of readers who got this right.

Lisa Dianne - Said I should hear by April 4 - correct
Barbara - Said contact within a week - correct
Astrosarah - Said she likes to be conservative with timing and though she felt I should receive contact within a few days said for sure contact within a week - correct, contact came in 2 days after her reading
Vicki Joy - Said contact by April 3, contact came in April 4 so I still consider her accurate
Silver Faery Hawk - Said contact by April 4 - correct
Sapphire21- Said she doesn't give timing but said I should hear from my SM soon - correct
Faery lady - Said contact by April 5 - correct
Ellen Hartwell - Said contact by Sunday - correct

I feel grateful that so many readers were relatively accurate and will keep updating as more predictions come to pass, however I can't emphasize enough how much I have grown as a person during these past 10 days.  I have been adhering to Sapphire's guidance now in my communication with my SM and thankfully things are moving in the right direction.  I love Sapphire's advice. She has really helped me understand myself and my SM and is helping me have more faith and confidence in myself.  I can already see results so I can say Sapphire is truly gifted not only with her predictions but with her ability to guide me in the right direction.  Cookie's perspective has been of tremendous help as well.  Though she did not predict contact and I didn't ask either, she truly made me understand how I can improve my situation.  I am now beginning to understand that predictions are great, after all that's why we call psychics, but more importantly, it's the learning and growth process during times of difficulty that is critical. Like some others have mentioned, once we change our attitude towards comprehending readings and predictions, and learn to practice the inner lying messages, we can actually manifest the best life that each of us so deserves.  Just wanted to share my thoughts since I feel I have come a long way in just a few days :)

This is Great!!! I'm so glad so many readers picked up the contact that was  coming your way, and more importatnly your personal growth that has come from all of this. You...and not your predictions..are an inspiration to me!

PrettyLittleLiz...that's great about SE, unfortunately she didnt give me any predictions :-\  But from what I have read she use to be really dead on!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 05:01:31 AM by Highlyfavored2 »

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2012, 11:15:33 AM »
Gratitude - PHEW
So glad things are starting to look up for you and thanks for posting your psychic "tally"

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2012, 03:22:14 PM »
All, thank you so much for your kind words! I have to thank each of you because I have been reading all your posts and have learned a lot from you. Another thing I want to share is that when I first spoke to sapphire, I was frazzled by the event that had just occurred between my SM and me. She picked on that and clearly told me at the time she felt things looked iffy and that she saw a positive outcome but it would require a lot of work. She said my SM wasnt sure about me and was a little confused as well.  Have to admit I wasn't too happy with what she said but I have no idea why I decided to call her a few days later when I felt calmer. She then told me she could easily tell I was doing better and that's when she gave me lots of advice and tools for my relationship. She told me she felt I was ready to listen so that's why she did give me guidance. This time she said my SM is feeling better and wants to think about us more seriously. I used her guidance in my most recent communication and I felt very positive about my situation. I spoke to Sapphire yet again for guidance and not really for a prediction. This time she said there's a high possibility of everything working out. Now, it might appear from a sole prediction perspective that her prediction changed. But the reason it actually changed was because of my attitude in dealing with it which was a result of the guidance delivered that actually gave me direction. Had I not received this guidance from her, cookie and a few others, I could have unintentionally done things which could have hurt my relationship and maybe the outcome as well, in which case I would have again blamed some psychics for not being accurate.  I'm not saying all psychics are real but there are a few genuine ones out there who truly want to help. But then, as they say, God only helps those who help themselves... Couldn't be any more true. Pardon the lengthy post but I just feel Blessed and want to share my learning with you all :)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2012, 07:28:45 PM »
I called SE today after I went thru my notes, and let me tell me - she sounded 100% totally normal and was awesome.

I'm not sure what everyone is talking about, and I would admit if it was weird, but it just wasn't.

She emailed me after and sent me free minutes. Seems like gool ol' Sandy Esther to me?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2012, 07:59:39 PM »
SE knows about this forum and just blocked me.  I tried responding but can't because I'm blocked. 

I was the first to come on here and recommend her, and I still stand behind the correct predictions she made, but I did not deserve the message that I received.  If you look back through the last week's posts, I did not come on here saying stuff about her Facebook, yet I am accused of speaking ill of her. 

I am posting this here because I hope she sees this.  Just like feedback on Keen is for honesty, I should have the opportunity to come to a forum like this and speak my mind about when people are right or wrong, or when I call and am given a religious reading instead of predictions. 

I am actually quite hurt because I recommended SE to MANY.  I should not be accused of hurting someone when I have been 100% honest on this forum.  I also think people should be careful who they speak with here on the forum.  Not everyone here should be trusted.  OBVIOUSLY.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2012, 08:20:48 PM »
I called SE today after I went thru my notes, and let me tell me - she sounded 100% totally normal and was awesome.

I'm not sure what everyone is talking about, and I would admit if it was weird, but it just wasn't.

She emailed me after and sent me free minutes. Seems like gool ol' Sandy Esther to me?

Liz, I really am glad she has been so accurate for you and that you enjoyed your call.  I want everyone to know that I was not referring to Liz in my post. I was referring to the fact that if you look back you will see that I have NOT said anything about SE here since I revealed which psalms she gave me.  YET she seemed to know something was being said and apparently she believes I was one of the ones saying it.  Be careful who you share stuff with on here because there readers and friends of readers on this site.  I hate to think we have to be paranoid now when this place has always been a forum for HONESTY. 

I did not deserve to receive the message I got today.  Some really maladjusted people who should be calling psychologists instead of psychics are calling readers.  It is irresponsible of SE to mention something about my past with my ex in her message to me because if I were maladjusted, it would've sent me into a place of sadness and rage.  SE didn't win.  Yes, my ex was abusive.  She had no right to refer to that.  It has nothing to do with me being honest about readings.  This is crazy. 

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2012, 08:24:03 PM »
I hope SE is reading this because Synergy is the LAST one who should be blocked. She is the one that got all of us to call SE and hasn't said 1 bad word. Ugh this is a major bummer. Now no one is going to want to share anything.

SunshineStarlette

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2012, 08:32:27 PM »
@Synergy

Hi Synergy! If I may ask, how does she know you are apart of this forum?

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2012, 08:37:49 PM »
My guess is Synergy's guy has a very unique name. Also, maybe someone told SE??? I think going forward no one should use real names anymore. Even in PM's. How sad. But really, all of Keen could be reading this. Who knows.

Offline newlyPsychicAddicted

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2012, 08:38:34 PM »
Yes. I have the same question.... how are our real names revealed to them?????

anything