Author Topic: Ms Rhea  (Read 2674 times)

Offline dascallie

Ms Rhea
« on: July 18, 2020, 02:20:48 PM »
Just wanted to bring attention to this Ms Rhea psychic here.
She's on Keen. I read with her a few days ago and was very impressed. She is no nonsense, very level--but impressively and specifically connected instantly.
She said unique, specific things associated with 2 distinct men I asked about. Bullseye on each one, and these are not common issues.

I liked her calm, no hyperbole approach--but mostly she was so very, unusually precise--I intentionally gave her zero info.

Anybody have an experience with her? Looks like she been registered with Keen for ages but I'd not seen her there, must not be online much.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 05:26:55 PM by dascallie »

Offline Watercolors

Re: Ms Rhea
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 03:43:35 PM »
She's too expensive for me.

I don't know how advisors on Keen can justify charging over $5/minute.

I don't begrudge anyone for having the financial abundance to pay for expensive readers and not give it a second thought. It's good she gave you a satisfying reading and you felt good about your investment.

Personally, I just can't justify taking the risk. A ten minute reading with her is the equivalent of my electricity bill.

I can't think of one reader mentioned on this forum who is so crazy gifted that they should be charging a lot and deserve to do so.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2020, 05:35:23 PM »
Yeah, understand.

These rates really are too high. It would be nice to see an industry pricing reset to more reasonable.

Of course as long as the market pays it, they'll charge it and more  :-\  (raises guilty hand)

Some of the best psychics--for me, that is--are unfortunately on California Psychics... but that place is becoming insanely expensive-- 10 bucks, 15 bucks a minute. So it's becoming prohibitive to read with anyone there, although Luna, Raina and maybe Cleo have been so legit for me, they get my money in a blue moon.

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 07:19:59 PM »
How funny for this thread to pop up here.  I was just thining about Ms. Rhea this morning.  I have read with her several times.  She is an East Tennessee girl like me and I always enjoy speaking with her because it feels like a slice of home with the heavy southern accent. 

I enjoyed her but it has been many years and can't recall anything specific.  I will give her a call and let you know how it goes.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2020, 11:44:15 AM »
I looked, I didn't see her on Bitwine?

Offline Bella728

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 10:55:52 AM »
I have one more week left before her contact prediction runs out.  I will report back.

Offline Bella728

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2021, 04:57:14 PM »
Reporting back. Her contact prediction didn’t happen

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2021, 08:41:29 AM »
She usually gives contact in weeks days or dates. So none of that was accurate? U waited weeeks?

Offline Bella728

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2021, 08:51:44 AM »
Months

anything