Author Topic: harmony71  (Read 2384 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

harmony71
« on: December 17, 2020, 09:12:41 PM »
Any one read with her?  Thoughts?

https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/harmony71/602787

Offline Kaliangel27

Re: harmony71
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2023, 10:26:00 PM »
Bump?

Offline Novachild1018

Re: harmony71
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2024, 04:30:36 PM »
I read with her in Jan 2024 on a POI I just recently started talking to again. I asked her about his feelings and how the next couple of months look. Him and I actually hadn’t met yet, we were just texting and FaceTiming everyday and long distance.

Immediately she stated “Something here that needs to transform before this can really go deeper” and that something needed to shift to make it stick. She also picked up on another woman that I had no clue about which I found out later via social media when him and I stopped talking. She said in the reading  there might be somebody that is still sort of moving it out of his life that hasn't completely transpired yet or let's say there might still be some heart strings attached but he's working on it” .

So she decided to find out if he considered himself free to move forward with me right now and she was honest with what she saw, she said “There's still something in the background yeah not an active relationship but something that just has affected him so we'll just leave that for now”.

She also picked up we would have a moment of disconnect which we ended up having. She said “I think it's good to have the idea that he might do a slight back off it's not too strong but a slight back off and it's just to kind of make sure that that's what he wants and how he feels when he's not talkin”.

“I'm really trying to get you to prepare for a little maneuver he's going to do here and it has to do with him having been hurt in the past so you can't attach and it's really vital that you put them in the back burner and keep to your center this is the main thing“ is what she also said to WARN me. I did not realize this would happen as everything was going very well.

She is definitely GIFTED! And Psychic! I can’t believe I didn’t read with her again. I sort of forgot about her under I read through all of my chat transcripts throughout the year and realized she was right about everything. She was the only psychic that picked up he was still attached to someone which he was! When him and I stopped talking I searched his name on IG and she had pictures of them up all together, didn’t seem as romantic,more like an obligation as they were in business together, had the same friend groups and lived together so all of that had to get straightened out before things took off. Well now, she’s not involved and during this pause I started talking to other people so I’m trying to figure out with where he fits in right now.

All the other psychics on keen said generic stuff (as you know they do when you start dealing with someone new) “I see long term” “positive energy” “he really likes you but will move slow” etc. but she saw all of this information.

I want to read with her again but it doesn’t seem like she’s been online lately. Her last review was June….so… hopefully she returns haha! I need another read with her for another POI