Author Topic: Mystical Moonlight  (Read 8851 times)

Offline Cc2019

Mystical Moonlight
« on: December 07, 2020, 02:57:46 AM »
Hey all,
I hadn’t seen a thread on her (my apologies if one exists and I missed it) but I read with her today and she was eerily good on accurate details. Any insight on her?

Offline SweetT

Re: Mystical Moonlight
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2020, 03:39:55 AM »
I have read many times in the past and she was quite accurate with timing and events. 

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2020, 05:33:19 AM »
She was wrong for me.  Timing was wrong at least.  Prediction was for a 3 week or 3 month span and December started the 4th month. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline SarahM

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 03:46:46 PM »
Updates on this reader?

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 05:36:08 AM »
She seems good but her readings are so temporary..one reading she said bo third party, a week later she said i see a new third party now..i stopped using her. She is prob good for the present only (i cant validate if there is a third party so who knows!)

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 02:51:06 PM »
I've read with her a few times - I like her. Her contact predictions have been spot on for me, and describing my poi has been mostly accurate too. I find it's best to not read with her too often.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 03:27:03 PM »
I've read with her a few times - I like her. Her contact predictions have been spot on for me, and describing my poi has been mostly accurate too. I find it's best to not read with her too often.

How far out were her predictions that came to pass? Her timeframes change in each reading for me

Offline SweetT

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 04:52:17 PM »
I have read with her quite a few times,  she had hit time of contact several times. She did describe my POI pretty accurate as well what to expect. I like her, she is pretty good in my book.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 09:31:59 PM »

How far out were her predictions that came to pass? Her timeframes change in each reading for me

They were short term. One was a ‘2’ for two weeks she felt, and one was a ‘3’ for 3 days. These were two separate instances, i haven’t asked her about the same contact period more than once. This most recent time she gave me a ‘1’ in December which I think is for the first month being January, so we’ll see. Seems likely though.

Offline Danse

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 02:18:23 PM »
I've recently read with her a few times starting in September, and she was spot on with everything, POI everything. I love her!!! She's my new fave and go to reader.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2021, 01:10:29 AM »
I had a reading with her yesterday and she was right on the money with what is going on between poi and I, she also gave me a prediction so I will wait and see if it happens! Any more updates on her?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2021, 01:18:36 AM »
I had a reading with her yesterday and she was right on the money with what is going on between poi and I, she also gave me a prediction so I will wait and see if it happens! Any more updates on her?

She sounds like she’s def worth a try!
Did you have to schedule an appointment with her? Or was she just available to call?

Offline Lala123

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2021, 02:00:36 AM »
She was available for chat not a call

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2021, 02:01:44 AM »
I spoke to her and she said the third party is casual, then she said they are not intimatr but this can change. A week ago she didnt pick on another female, then she did, then she says they are not intimate and that this can always change? Also first time i read with her she said its over. Second time she said theres a future. Im so confused.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2021, 03:12:13 AM »
I spoke to her and she said the third party is casual, then she said they are not intimatr but this can change. A week ago she didnt pick on another female, then she did, then she says they are not intimate and that this can always change? Also first time i read with her she said its over. Second time she said theres a future. Im so confused.

Yea that's what I don't like about her, she's accurate on present but so flip floppy with predictions.. First contact was supposed to be made in January.. now it's April. I don't know what to think.