Author Topic: NorthstarJulie  (Read 40311 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: NorthstarJulie
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2024, 06:00:26 PM »
She seems to be one of the only correct ones for me thus far. She was one of the only ones to say my POI was still with his girlfriend. Too bad she hasn't been online in ages. She continues to impress the heck out of me though.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #91 on: August 12, 2024, 11:34:26 AM »
I just read with her and this is exactly what she said. That he would be in touch but there was someone else interfering and he wouldn’t be consistent. Sooooo that’s wild I just read this and that’s exactly what she told me. I was definitely putting a lot of weight into other people’s posts of her accuracy!

In my experience she tells everyone a similar story. She will mention different cards in the reading but generally assign to them the same meaning. I had a reading with her and shared with 2 other users here and they validated that our readings were eerily similar. "he is back and forth" and there is distance etc. I didn't find her to be helpful either. Oh and she basically told my friend her man was never going to step up because he had issues he needed to work through or whatever. They are now engaged. so yeah save your money

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #92 on: August 12, 2024, 01:30:27 PM »
Yeah I mean most of us on this forum are dealing with avoidant men. Avoidant relationships generally are back and forth and toxic. I think most relationships eventually fizzle out so these readers give everyone the same story because it fits in 70-80% of cases. There are several readers on keen who ALWAYS give distance, back and forth, and inconsistent as the primer for their readings. Then tell you that you will have a choice or that this isnt a long term situation for you so just be mindful.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #93 on: August 12, 2024, 01:51:57 PM »
Thank you - I think you’re absolutely right. It’s also sketchy really that the first thing she said was that “he comes through as interested but cautious” and then asked me if I knew if he had been recently separated or involved with someone. I answered her honestly but looking back, my just saying that one piece of information can give a reader so much to go on from the person asking the question. Maybe she’s right. Or maybe just because of human nature she’ll be right. But I cannot honestly assess that now since she asked me that and I answered.

I always trust them and then go back and see that I just gave them info.

The few that have said things that have been without me saying anything have had much more overall positive outcomes, even though they advised of an initial struggle. But I record things and am listening back as carefully as I can to what info I say vs what is given to me initially before I e said anything.

Anyway - thanks - I am sure she had worked for many people but this opens up the possibility that it could just be influenced by info I provided. Why would she have to ask that rather than if she is picking up info, wouldn’t she just say that she saw someone else?

Yeah I mean most of us on this forum are dealing with avoidant men. Avoidant relationships generally are back and forth and toxic. I think most relationships eventually fizzle out so these readers give everyone the same story because it fits in 70-80% of cases. There are several readers on keen who ALWAYS give distance, back and forth, and inconsistent as the primer for their readings. Then tell you that you will have a choice or that this isnt a long term situation for you so just be mindful.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #94 on: August 12, 2024, 02:10:47 PM »
I just read with her this morning as well and she did not say these things to me for the record. She did not ask me if my POI was recently separated or involved with someone else either. She didn't say anything about being cautious or any of that to me either and we're reading on the same topic. I do agree with whoever said a lot of us are probably going to all of these psychics with largely a similar story though but for me she has been by far the most accurate thus far. It's hard to really say for sure in the end and I'll always be honest but so far she's been very good for me.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #95 on: August 12, 2024, 07:50:06 PM »
I just read with her this morning as well and she did not say these things to me for the record. She did not ask me if my POI was recently separated or involved with someone else either. She didn't say anything about being cautious or any of that to me either and we're reading on the same topic. I do agree with whoever said a lot of us are probably going to all of these psychics with largely a similar story though but for me she has been by far the most accurate thus far. It's hard to really say for sure in the end and I'll always be honest but so far she's been very good for me.

I never got any nonsense or generic stuff from her either. And she predicted the situation accurately (future wise)

Offline jackY

« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2024, 10:06:37 PM »
Hey Chi! Did you read with her via the click4advisor page or via keen?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2024, 04:12:52 AM »
Keen, I’ve never used Click4Advisor before. It’s weird, she hasn’t been online for a while or at least that I’ve noticed and I woke up early and happened to see she was and was able to catch her.

Offline Mina

« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2024, 02:57:20 PM »

I agree with Chi
 It’s been more than half a year since I read with her. And it’s tempting to check in with her again but I do easily get triggered because she has been so spot on in the past. But this lately keeps from going to back to readers who have been spot on like: Ari (on bitwine- they do have gift, but either delivery or style or how I behave afterwards keeps me from reaching out to said psychic)

NSJ- is not this nefarious reader “out to get ya” and warn you about unavailable men, or sell you a fairy tale story.

However, I can’t exactly point her type of “clair” gift either, it’s only her private site she list herself as an intuitive. So to me, she comes off as a very straight shooter type of tarot reader. She is very upfront, but polite, and not the type (for me at least) to go bend over backwards. I feel she keeps her boundaries firm- which is needed, and I don’t blame her for the way she does things.

I haven’t been able to catch her on click4advisor- but I do feel she can sense her clients- which may be logical deduction and/or intuitiveness.

BUT, I think ppl have free will to practice and change their outcome. I dont think readings are fina, set in stone… however, with her it’s very hard for me to practice this.

And I also think she just doesn’t connect roughly 1 out of 4 clients. It’s honestly not a personal vendetta against anyone. She just doesn’t connect. It may seem because she blocks so easily on keen that again “it seems” personal but it might just self perseveration. She was sick a lot in the past, and I think it has a lot to do with that.

I’m going over my last reading with her and while it was an avoidant kind of situation it did play out how she saw, but she didn’t use any of those terms “he’s distant”.

She is good I think really good… but again because I get triggered easily I have to brace myself before I read with her and it can really bum me out if she has “bad news”

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2024, 04:22:58 PM »
She wasn't correct for me. I wouldn't use her again

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2024, 04:35:21 PM »
I agree, she has told me things that have changed the way I've handled something and so who knows if that changed the outcome but I have felt good about them because they were more warnings that protected me. Not from danger but my feelings. I've appreciated that a lot about her. She also never is like, "you need to do this," or "I would not do that." She just tells it like it is. I've found a lot of readers start giving their opinions which I would go to my friends for, for free. I'm also not sure how she reads her tarot cards but it has to be more than just reading the cards, she has to be extremely intuitive and empathic as well. Cards can only tell you so much and then when she reads much deeper into their meaning than most I greatly appreciate it. Anyway, I'm not trying to sell people on her, I'd rather gatekeep her tbh, but I wanted to be honest about my experiences with her thus far. Maybe she will be wrong about the final outcome for me? No matter what the outcome, I will make sure I update here.

Offline jackY

« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2024, 04:45:32 PM »
Hey Apple! Can you share the topic you had her read-POI? Career? etc....

She wasn't correct for me. I wouldn't use her again

Offline Florallover87

« Reply #102 on: August 20, 2024, 12:29:43 PM »
Im trying to contact her through her site on click advisor and she keeps on cancelling my callback requests. The worst things is I don’t know how that site works.

Offline appleeyes75

« Reply #103 on: August 20, 2024, 07:02:33 PM »
Hi Jacky
I read with her last year and this was regarding my other poi she had said I see him contacting you end of the year never happened she sounded legit though .. I think she just went based on psychology not psycgic at all...nothing specific was provided so I wouldn't trust her. You can dm me of you want share somepeople that worked for me somewhat..prediction is pending but they picked up on major details etc..

Offline jackY

« Reply #104 on: August 20, 2024, 10:58:33 PM »
Thank you!

Hi Jacky
I read with her last year and this was regarding my other poi she had said I see him contacting you end of the year never happened she sounded legit though .. I think she just went based on psychology not psycgic at all...nothing specific was provided so I wouldn't trust her. You can dm me of you want share somepeople that worked for me somewhat..prediction is pending but they picked up on major details etc..

anything