Author Topic: NorthstarJulie  (Read 41330 times)

Offline Chitowngirl

Re: NorthstarJulie
« Reply #105 on: August 21, 2024, 04:50:52 PM »
I got a notification that she was online this AM (CST) around 10am. I didn't have a reading but hoping someone else here who has been trying to reach her was able to.

Offline jackY

« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2024, 12:54:30 AM »
This

Im trying to contact her through her site on click advisor and she keeps on cancelling my callback requests. The worst things is I don’t know how that site works.

I think NJ monitors sites like Click4Advisor and if she recognizes a name she will cancel and block you.   I had one reading with her on Keen and gave her good feedback.  I didn't obsess about calling her but did note that every time I was on arrange a call or waiting to chat she would remove me from the queue.  The fact that she cancelled your call is probably a prelude to her blocking you on Click4Advisor.   Find it odd that NJ does this to clients but I wouldn't want to read with someone who blocked or cancelled me for no reason.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #107 on: September 05, 2024, 12:52:16 PM »
She’s online on Keen right now

Offline love123

« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2024, 05:26:18 PM »
I read with Julie this morning. She gave me this EXACT reading! She said a few other things as well, I feel like I didn’t really get a ton of clarity from her. She was almost contradicting herself throughout the reading. Not sure if we connected

Thank you - I think you’re absolutely right. It’s also sketchy really that the first thing she said was that “he comes through as interested but cautious” and then asked me if I knew if he had been recently separated or involved with someone. I answered her honestly but looking back, my just saying that one piece of information can give a reader so much to go on from the person asking the question. Maybe she’s right. Or maybe just because of human nature she’ll be right. But I cannot honestly assess that now since she asked me that and I answered.

I always trust them and then go back and see that I just gave them info.

The few that have said things that have been without me saying anything have had much more overall positive outcomes, even though they advised of an initial struggle. But I record things and am listening back as carefully as I can to what info I say vs what is given to me initially before I e said anything.

Anyway - thanks - I am sure she had worked for many people but this opens up the possibility that it could just be influenced by info I provided. Why would she have to ask that rather than if she is picking up info, wouldn’t she just say that she saw someone else?

Yeah I mean most of us on this forum are dealing with avoidant men. Avoidant relationships generally are back and forth and toxic. I think most relationships eventually fizzle out so these readers give everyone the same story because it fits in 70-80% of cases. There are several readers on keen who ALWAYS give distance, back and forth, and inconsistent as the primer for their readings. Then tell you that you will have a choice or that this isnt a long term situation for you so just be mindful.

anything