Author Topic: Best psychics of 2020  (Read 24410 times)

Offline Freefinally

Re: Best psychics of 2020
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2021, 10:52:18 PM »
Is Kisha aries intuition? Where do i find her? Her keen listing seems old with bo reviews?

She’s at clairvoyantchat.com

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2021, 02:02:21 AM »
1.Uli
2. Cookie

Were my best for 2020.

Offline Danse

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2021, 02:55:41 PM »
My favorite and go to readers on keen are Samantha8635, seashell, Alexandria825, Mystical Moonlight, Immortal Truth, they've all steered in the right direction, and always say near the same things. Mystical Moonlight she's very straight forward, very blunt and honest which I like and dislike at the same time, but is very truthful. The others tend to always stay positive which I appreciate.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2021, 05:44:59 PM »
But did they make predictions that happened?

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2021, 06:15:15 PM »
For me it was Christina, there were are few things she's predicted that either i didn't pay attention to at the time or that i thought weren't going to happen, and boom they did.  She's excellent at picking up situations, you don't have to tell her much, she doesn't want to know much aside generally what area you're looking at.

I have read with Melody a few years ago, and her predictions didn't pan out, and what she was saying i couldn't verify.

Cheyenne Skye: I'm not sure, her one timing prediction came true. But some of the things she said seemed to contradict and didn't align. or maybe i just didn't get it?  She also made a prediction for this fall coming, so i guess i'll have to still wait and see what will happen.  not the outcome i hoped for, but doesn't mean its not accurate either.

Marie Anna: I used to read with a lot long time ago, and she was pretty accurate and then that seemed to change. My last reading with her, everything she predicted was the complete opposite. Also, i don't like her biased with zodiac signs.  She bases her experiences and projects on to others.

I have gotten to a point where i'm almost afraid to try new people.  I just end up being disappointed. I have tried a few new readers last year and their reviews were really good, but when they read for me I could have had a better cold read with a random person on the street.  I like building a relationship with a reader who has a good accuracy, but gets me. it's seems to be harder to find. but out them all Christina is the bomb, I love her.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2021, 07:18:15 PM »
For me it was Christina, there were are few things she's predicted that either i didn't pay attention to at the time or that i thought weren't going to happen, and boom they did.  She's excellent at picking up situations, you don't have to tell her much, she doesn't want to know much aside generally what area you're looking at.

I have read with Melody a few years ago, and her predictions didn't pan out, and what she was saying i couldn't verify.

Cheyenne Skye: I'm not sure, her one timing prediction came true. But some of the things she said seemed to contradict and didn't align. or maybe i just didn't get it?  She also made a prediction for this fall coming, so i guess i'll have to still wait and see what will happen.  not the outcome i hoped for, but doesn't mean its not accurate either.

Marie Anna: I used to read with a lot long time ago, and she was pretty accurate and then that seemed to change. My last reading with her, everything she predicted was the complete opposite. Also, i don't like her biased with zodiac signs.  She bases her experiences and projects on to others.

I have gotten to a point where i'm almost afraid to try new people.  I just end up being disappointed. I have tried a few new readers last year and their reviews were really good, but when they read for me I could have had a better cold read with a random person on the street.  I like building a relationship with a reader who has a good accuracy, but gets me. it's seems to be harder to find. but out them all Christina is the bomb, I love her.

Hi love  - which reader is Christina?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2021, 11:08:04 PM »

I agree with what you said about Marie Anna. When I started reading with her, I thought she was accurate with present but my last reading was a big disappointment. I felt like she was making up stuff and feeding off from what I was telling her.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2021, 06:02:38 PM »

Hi love  - which reader is Christina?

She has a bunch of numbers after name, sorry i can't remember. but has a huge queue and need to be very patient.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2021, 06:06:39 PM »

I agree with what you said about Marie Anna. When I started reading with her, I thought she was accurate with present but my last reading was a big disappointment. I felt like she was making up stuff and feeding off from what I was telling her.

Many years ago she was really accurate, she made some crazy predictions that came true. And i mean distant future. But then something change, and her accuracy just stopped. She seemed to get a bit more jaded  and put that into her readings.  When i look back, the last few readings i had were a bust. She's a nice lady and all, but I think she stopped tapping into her psychic sense and started using more experiece from clients etc.. that's my take at least.  She used to be an amazing reader, i don't know what happened.

Offline Qcnm

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2021, 09:08:35 PM »
I read with damn near everyone after going through a break up. Read with all the heavy hitters. I got a 2 contact predictions correct, 1 from Leeloo and the other was Seraphina from Psychic source. I am absolutely done getting readings.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2021, 11:32:16 PM »
I read with Seraphina, she was so bad.
But I have to be honest. Almost 2 years ago I read with some readers who said an event would occur in April. It didnt happen last year(I thought it would be too fast), neither in 2020, but very likely this year. I just think sometimes our timing is different from the one of the Universe....

Offline sharon

« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2021, 06:42:54 PM »
Seraphina was so wrong for me, she was wrong with what was, is and will... what a waste of money!

anything