Author Topic: Best psychics of 2020  (Read 24411 times)

Offline Kaliangel27

Re: Best psychics of 2020
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2020, 01:20:39 PM »
she is crazy accurate in what way?
events & timelines?

i dont find anyone crazily accurate; but i like nikki at po. for me she performs pretty well including timelines. but i am curious about this melody.

thksss

Melody Marie was crazy accurate for me.
Psychicangel1 got something right for me and at the time I thought she was nuts. But it happened.

I think zadalia, qoc and a few others were right on current feelings etc

I posted it on the melody Marie thread

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2020, 01:22:45 PM »

Online Kaliangel27
View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Melody Marie
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2020, 05:34:44 AM »
QuoteModifyRemove

I read with melody Marie a few weeks ago about the guy I’m seeing that I can’t seem to figure out what we are really.  She told me that she saw someone, a female, like thanking me for dealing with him and me being surprised that they even knew about me and that more ppl know about me than I am aware of in his life and that there was more positive things coming in “early October” and that I’d be happy with the changes to come after that.

It didn’t make sense when I read with her in mid September.  Well.  On sept 30 he went into the hospital and I stayed there with him for 2 nights. While I was there his mother called him and they were on the phone and he said “yes she is here now, hold on” then he put it on speaker phone and his mom asked me for my number and told me to keep her posted on him. On oct 1st I texted her an update was she thanked me for taking care of her boy. Later that day his other friend called him and he again said “yea shes here she’s been with me the whole time”

I was pretty impressed and shocked.  I consider this a hit from her. I had no idea his mom knew anything about me. I met the friend a few mos ago but had no idea if he knew we still talked because we had just met when I met him too.

Offline sharon

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2020, 04:04:32 PM »

Kisha 50% - does that mean the other 50% was wrong or are you still waiting?
Psychic Lisa was 100 % wrong for me

If you don't remember her name you can check your transaction details  :)

I think wrong about the other prediction, time frame has passed now.
and I might try that :-)

Maybe there might be a delay? It might still happen maybe?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2020, 04:07:00 PM by sharon »

Offline sharon

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2020, 04:13:32 PM »

Online Kaliangel27
View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

Re: Melody Marie
« Reply #84 on: October 04, 2020, 05:34:44 AM »
QuoteModifyRemove

I read with melody Marie a few weeks ago about the guy I’m seeing that I can’t seem to figure out what we are really.  She told me that she saw someone, a female, like thanking me for dealing with him and me being surprised that they even knew about me and that more ppl know about me than I am aware of in his life and that there was more positive things coming in “early October” and that I’d be happy with the changes to come after that.

It didn’t make sense when I read with her in mid September.  Well.  On sept 30 he went into the hospital and I stayed there with him for 2 nights. While I was there his mother called him and they were on the phone and he said “yes she is here now, hold on” then he put it on speaker phone and his mom asked me for my number and told me to keep her posted on him. On oct 1st I texted her an update was she thanked me for taking care of her boy. Later that day his other friend called him and he again said “yea shes here she’s been with me the whole time”

I was pretty impressed and shocked.  I consider this a hit from her. I had no idea his mom knew anything about me. I met the friend a few mos ago but had no idea if he knew we still talked because we had just met when I met him too.

My first reading with Melody Marie was very impressive, the future prediction did happen but my other 3 readings were a fail. It was also very disrupting and disrespectful that she was dealing with the dishes in her kitchen while on the call with me. That was my last call.

Offline am11

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2020, 06:17:04 AM »
Lady Cat Tarot on Keen is fast and has always been correct for me.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2020, 06:29:30 AM »

She is a cold reader. I'll be getting a refund..

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2020, 03:11:19 PM »

She is a cold reader. I'll be getting a refund..

Tried her too. Terrible

Offline midwest60

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2020, 03:20:33 PM »
I've read with all of the people mentioned here regarding career (and not POI). Here are my takeaways:

Kisha....disappointed that I recently read with her and she did not pick up on something that happened to me at work two weeks later. 
Sacred Seer....was negative but turned out being correct
Kira....50% right on my work dynamics

Personally for me, Mel1111 is the only one that is accurate for me for work predictions

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2021, 06:02:26 AM »
For me personally, no one has been that amazing but probably Kisha and Gail have been the most accurate in terms of their predictions. Gail’s timing is wayyy off but what she sees typically manifests..

Offline glamgal

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2021, 10:46:46 PM »
Queene - of- Hearts for me.

None of the people who work for everyone else work for me.

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2021, 04:46:40 PM »
none of the big hitters work for me in the past so i stayed away from the qoc, etc in 2020

the following i felt have been pretty helpful/correct this past year:
Savva - he is expensive and i know usually a sign to stay away..but for me i've never had a more accurate reader.  he is fast i've never had a reading over 2-5 minutes (mainly cuz i can't justify more than that $ wise) , he doesn't waste your minutes. i've gotten a 2 minute reading that hit the nail on the head and told me everything i wanted to know. he been dead on with every time frame and fact. and isn't afraid to say it how it is.  The first few readings i thought WTF cuz he is fast in his delivery, a numbers guy and i thought maybe he was telling me what i wanted to hear but as time went on with more readings he's given me both positives and negatives but bottom line- the numbers are panning out - all correct. so i'm to the point where i forgo all other readers and just pop in to him every few months for a few minutes.... (ends up being cheaper in the long run)

Cheyenne sky - is super nice,  nice to talk to, affordable.  she tells it how it is kinda like the cool aunt that will keep you in check lol , easy to get a hold of doesnt keep you hanging on the phone,   theres been a few times i've asked if i'll hear from my POI soon and she's hit it on the head by the hour....  definitely one of the better readers i've ever been too. and tbh prob one of the most accurate for the amount of readings i've had with her. (least 5-10 over the course of the year)

Just recently i've read with Marie Anna  for the first time.. every thing she said in present and prediction was correct so i followed up with a second call and will know over the next few months if she just got lucky or not. lol

i read with Gail mid year... she said some things that were 2 years out that and i thought she was crazy, told me things that i didn't even think were on my POI radar and would have never of even mentioned her  but  some things in the last two weeks are forming in my POI life enough that made me refer back to my notes with her and idk if things go as planned for my POI she may be correct. she may even hit the time frame (or least mentioned the time frame he's shooting for)

Tammy the voice reader has gotten everything in her first reading with me right. timing and her present seemed correct.  I'm waiting for another few months to really make a call on her to see if the second reading pans out.

i've read with others that may have been good initially then after a 2 or 3rd reading i felt they weren't as good.  A few readers (Diosa) that felt had more hits then misses but there is a lot in there i felt was kinda vauge too... Channa was really good in her first reading
 Faheed had some timing hits and i would go back but i haven't read enough with him to say if he's consistently good. Same with Tarottells.. really like him but haven't read enough/had enough time pass to really say yet. both had some details correct so far but need more time to really say.

by December i got a pretty control on calling, i'm learning to stick to what reader works for me and now understand not all readers work for everyone.
Going into 2021 i'm going to try to continue my dec roll and  read far and few between only when i feel i need some redirection with the few that have proven to work for me.

Have a happy and healthy new year everyone!

Offline Ellie1983

• Nothing happens without a reason
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2021, 05:41:13 PM »
For me the most accurate have been

Keen:

Cookie
Celestial Inspiration
Spiritual Zena

PG/PO:

Sagest ( she's amazing ...even if they won't read on health purpose she nailed my mom's death.. happened 2 months before and never mentioned)
Onikah
Niki Medium

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2021, 08:18:54 PM »
I went thru a difficult time and I was reading frequently and honestly didn't help. Anxiety short term relief. Cookie is an amazing remote viewer, QoC was very good a few times, but very off as well. Short-term predictions don't work for me, since I have a lot going on at the same time.... Leanne was great in picking up overall and had a very good (unexpected) hit. a few things pending since I read 12 months but some of her predictions are far out.

Yona gave me 18 m predictions, which means they would go until end of this year. She predicted me being in a Tower phase and it was true. All of them see things being finalized this year, which I am happy about....

Micah had a very big hit the first time I read with him but later in the second reading, he was off.
Kisha has been the most accurate and I prefer her email readings than phone (I had only two emails but a lot of hits so far). I ordered the guides messages and they are amazing for me. They are not necessarily/always predictions, but messages which for me they make more sense, and it is a better fit. And some of these predictions are passing.

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2021, 09:54:30 PM »
Is Kisha aries intuition? Where do i find her? Her keen listing seems old with bo reviews?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2021, 10:24:34 PM »
Is Kisha aries intuition? Where do i find her? Her keen listing seems old with bo reviews?

She is on www.clairvoyantchat.com