Author Topic: Best psychics of 2020  (Read 24412 times)

Offline sharon

Best psychics of 2020
« on: December 06, 2020, 06:55:39 AM »
These psychics have been absolutely correct with their vision. No sugarcoating. It all happened as they said. I will continue to seek their guidance in the future.

QueenofCups 18 (from Keen)
Aries Intuition (from Keen)
Psychic Angelica (from Psychic Source)

Who was 100% correct with his/her future predictions in your experience in 2020?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 06:57:36 AM by sharon »

Offline SarahM

Re: Best psychics of 2020
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 07:42:54 AM »
Curious about this as well. Other than Kisha and QOC though lol (since we all already know they have a super high accuracy rate), I'm curious as to what other readers have worked for others.

Offline Esse

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 12:46:58 PM »
Kisha / Micah 50% for me, Psychic Lisa from Keen - hhhmm again probably 50%, Luna from CP was good
and dammit theres one who was really good on 'ask the answer' she predicted an encounter that I just couldn't imagine happening at the time and it happened two months later and I can't remember her name.

Offline sharon

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2020, 01:47:57 PM »
Kisha / Micah 50% for me, Psychic Lisa from Keen - hhhmm again probably 50%, Luna from CP was good
and dammit theres one who was really good on 'ask the answer' she predicted an encounter that I just couldn't imagine happening at the time and it happened two months later and I can't remember her name.

Kisha 50% - does that mean the other 50% was wrong or are you still waiting?
Psychic Lisa was 100 % wrong for me

If you don't remember her name you can check your transaction details  :)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 01:51:35 PM by sharon »

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2020, 04:34:05 PM »
I went through a breakup at the end of 2019. This cause me to go on a binge during the first three months of the year. After that I kept getting 1-2 readings every two weeks. Ive read with all the heavy hitters including Kisha, Yona, Matilda and none of their predictions have manifested.
Ive realized that there are some readers that are great with present and telling you what poi is going through or thinking but when it comes to predictions none have been successful for me.

Now when i get a reading im only interested in knowing how poi feels about me. Ive given up on predictions.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2020, 05:55:27 PM »
For me personally Shaman Kira/Kira de Ra and Zadalia have been the most accurate this year. Kira is who I go to for actual predictions while my readings with Zadalia were more to navigate feelings/current situation.

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2020, 05:57:27 PM »
For me personally Shaman Kira/Kira de Ra and Zadalia have been the most accurate this year. Kira is who I go to for actual predictions while my readings with Zadalia were more to navigate feelings/current situation.

How do you ask Kira questions? If I want to see where she sees my relationship going how would you phrase it? I tried her once awhile ago and she didn’t like how I asked the question and ended the chat.

Offline Esse

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2020, 06:16:27 PM »

Kisha 50% - does that mean the other 50% was wrong or are you still waiting?
Psychic Lisa was 100 % wrong for me

If you don't remember her name you can check your transaction details  :)

I think wrong about the other prediction, time frame has passed now.
and I might try that :-)

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2020, 06:36:59 PM »

How do you ask Kira questions? If I want to see where she sees my relationship going how would you phrase it? I tried her once awhile ago and she didn’t like how I asked the question and ended the chat.

She usually likes you to ask specific questions because of how she gets the answers from her guides. But in the case of your example I would say something along the lines of, "How do you see these next few months going for POI and I? Is it going to be smooth sailing or rocky? Is there anything you think I should be aware of?". I know that when I've phrased it like that she would give me answers, and some of her predictions would go beyond just the few months. Hope that helps!  :)

Offline SarahM

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2020, 08:37:29 PM »

I recommend you research her thread on here before you get another reading with her, just fyi :-\
« Last Edit: December 06, 2020, 08:41:15 PM by SarahM »

Offline peppie

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2020, 03:12:47 AM »
pretty much no one ended up being accurate for me ever over the longterm. save your money, folks, or call for entertainment.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2020, 03:24:09 AM »
pretty much no one ended up being accurate for me ever over the longterm. save your money, folks, or call for entertainment.

SAME! also I’ve been clean with the readings 4 months now. And every time I feel anxiety for a reading I stopped and think how they were incorrect and I don’t do it

Offline snowcrab

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2020, 03:43:34 AM »

SAME! also I’ve been clean with the readings 4 months now. And every time I feel anxiety for a reading I stopped and think how they were incorrect and I don’t do it

Same here! I’ve had readers who were accurate for me with contact predictions, current feelings, as well as people (both old and new)coming back into my life. But no readers have truly been accurate with long term so I stopped calling. And every time I think about getting a reading I remember how wrong they all have been with three bigger picture and I don’t call.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2020, 05:36:46 AM »
Melody Marie was crazy accurate for me.
Psychicangel1 got something right for me and at the time I thought she was nuts. But it happened.

I think zadalia, qoc and a few others were right on current feelings etc

pfizer

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2020, 06:40:42 AM »
she is crazy accurate in what way?
events & timelines?

i dont find anyone crazily accurate; but i like nikki at po. for me she performs pretty well including timelines. but i am curious about this melody.

thksss

Melody Marie was crazy accurate for me.
Psychicangel1 got something right for me and at the time I thought she was nuts. But it happened.

I think zadalia, qoc and a few others were right on current feelings etc

anything