Author Topic: Sue2121  (Read 13267 times)

allibai3

Re: Sue2121
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 12:29:10 AM »
Maybe you should just ask her for a general reading. I asked her what does she pick up on my ex and pretty much it turned into a general reading

allibai3

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2016, 12:30:23 AM »
I spoke to sue2121 she said my ex us the type of guy that has commitment issues things have to go at his pace if it goes any faster he backs off which is true. She picked up that my ex grew in a household with domestic violence. My ex dad beats up on his mother . Which really bothered my ex there was a point that he hated his dad. She that there's s girl around him who he is talking to its no concrete but she is there . Said we will be back together but the problems most likely will still be there unless he works on his issues she said he will either contact in two days or weeks. I think it's weeks. What's really crazy is she asked me if I know a jasmine , I actually just met a jasmine three days ago she said not to trust her and not to give her a lot of info

actually dear I remember SIN also picked up a girl around your ex.  Or I remembered it wrong.  It was like in June.
[/quote

Langlingyu!!!!!!!!!!
Holy crap I'm glad you remembered I forgot ! Yes she did she said that she is in to him but he's not into her and she said he is going to or needs to shut her out or like cut her off something like that

See I do have a talent of remembering little stuff others said or did but forgetting what I said to my bf every time I said something.  hahaha.  I seriously need to work on ME

lol haha!!! Yeah I know what you mean

Offline SarahM

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2020, 11:22:38 PM »
Updates?

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2020, 12:02:27 PM »
Has anyone read with Sue lately?