Author Topic: Hatter  (Read 13278 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: Hatter
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 08:38:21 PM »
@loops

I'm glad you posted about her. I enjoyed my reading with her and the advice she provided me with. She also got my situation correct 100%, along with picking up third parties without being prompted - so much so that she knew their astrological signs. I don't know everyone's situation and I don't know how reading energy or how much being psychic and picking up on a situation with accuracy has to do with the type of contact we have with the person we are calling about. I also know we do not connect with the same people. I prefer readers that provide realistic readings - and I have been fed a lot of stuff that has not manifested by readers we spend a lot of time talking about on the forum. I don't think that makes them bad readers, I just don't think they worked for me.

blessed

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 08:46:47 PM »
@guess
@blessed  She said my guy would come forward by the end of this month also and more contact in July and August.  Well then, let's hope that the contact for all of us is accurate and just scrap the rest.  I believe if we all get contact, we can take it from there and find out what's really going on and the possible outcomes.
I really hope and pray that this part of her reading comes true too for all of us.I totally agree with you.!

loops77

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 10:10:35 PM »
I think she has some sort of ability...but if she is saying the same thing to different people, she must not be on the up and up....

This is the thing with a lot of psychics that have some sort of gift...they add lies into it or add fluff when they are not getting something. I don't know if they are just being evil or they feel that they have to perform or what....

Just say you are not picking up on it...don't make up a story or something or try to be nice. I think a lot of readings would be more accurate if psychics stuck to this one boundary.

Sorry..end rant.

Offline guesswho

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2012, 10:15:25 PM »
@loops  I totally agree.  I think Casey from CP is like this.  She got so much about the current and past right for many people.  She does have talent, but then she gave a bunch of people the same future reading about a tragedy happening to their SM,contracts, etc.  They give you just enough to think they could be right and then just enough to think they're bogus.  Confusing...

Offline skyline

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2012, 10:48:53 PM »
She's the real deal. I thought she was very gifted during our chat - it was just a vibe I picked up. After you call keen for awhile you know who's telling you the truth.

I asked her about career, and she didn't see a job opportunity that had just come up, she only initially saw the other one I was waiting for.

But she was right once I mentioned the new opp - she said they would offer me something I didn't expect. And that's exactly what happened.

loops77

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2012, 11:12:11 PM »
really Skyline? Hmm...it must be a coniky dink that others got similar months and outcomes then...

loops77

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2012, 09:03:50 PM »
Hatter seems to tell everyone their relationship is a lost cause. Glad she was wrong with you.

blessed

« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2012, 10:01:17 PM »
I am very suspicious about this reader.How come she is not taking phone calls but is just using chat feature?
Each time I asked her with multiple accounts....her reply was that her phone line is not working and it will be fixed soon but for now she can only chat.
So after 3-4 weeks she still can't get her phone to work????

wakeupcall

The Soulmate Secret
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2012, 10:17:17 PM »
Manifesting The Love of Your Life with The Law of Attraction
By Arielle Ford

I would recommend that all you ladies and gents get a hold of this book and read.
I started reading it and i know that it would be helpful to all of it.

If you don't believe you deserve a great relationship,
Don't love yourself,
Have emotional baggage

then you need this book. Love to you all

loops77

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2012, 01:38:34 AM »
so, how has hatters predictions been for everyone? I think shes a scammer.

blessed

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2012, 01:43:30 AM »
Scammer....sure if you tell everyone the same crap..!!!!!

Offline guesswho

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2012, 11:09:21 AM »
Nothing she said panned out.  If it was up to her, a few of us on this thread would be sleeping with our ex so that they can use us and have their fun. That's not happening with any of us she told that!  lol  Timeline came and went in April as well.

Offline NewHealthyStart

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2012, 06:16:56 PM »
My sister had a reading with this reader and said the session was really good.  It's hard to find really good readers on Keen but, they are definitely there!

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2013, 04:58:27 PM »
I am considering getting a reading with this person next month. For a while it just looked like they used the chat feature only, but i saw this morning that the call alert button was available. Does anyone have anything to report back on as far as predictions and/or accuracy? Thanks.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2013, 05:06:37 PM »
Hatter was one of the few who was accurate for me, as she told me early last year that I would never reconcile with C. I've been trying to get a reading with her, but she's difficult to get ahold of.  I've only ever chatted with her and didn't know she took calls. 

I am considering getting a reading with this person next month. For a while it just looked like they used the chat feature only, but i saw this morning that the call alert button was available. Does anyone have anything to report back on as far as predictions and/or accuracy? Thanks.