Author Topic: Hatter  (Read 13276 times)

loops77

Hatter
« on: March 31, 2012, 08:47:48 PM »
OK, this is going to be my last read for the next few months. I just had a read with Hatter concerning a career change/move...she gave me some interesting details about an upcoming job...but she said I would NOT be happy with it because of the pay..but that I would need to take it to get somewhere else. She gave me specific dates as well and picked up on something else unrelated without prompting. Her name is Ruby, but she is reading under her dads account for some reason. However, reading the reviews, it seems like her predictions actually come to pass when she says they will. Anyone read with her before?

blessed

Re: Hatter
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 03:59:15 AM »
@ loops I read with her....she was fishing for the info and changed her reading few times in the middle of the chat...I really wont recommend her!
I like readers like barbara who can pick definite stuff that you can validate with the past/present regardless of the predictions but she was not impressive to me at all.Again she changed info few times and I don't like such readers!!!

Offline guesswho

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 11:54:02 AM »
I talked to Hatter last night as well.  She did pick up something scary accurate from the past, but for some reason she didn't get the current that well, so I don't know what to make of that.  After I gave her a little information she would then came up with stuff from what I said.  I guess that was my mistake - giving info when she didn't accurately pick up the current.  She also gave a lot of her opinion and told me about that mercury retrograde stuff.  I think she does have some kind of gift, but as usual, it's based on the connection.

blessed

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 06:11:14 PM »
@ guesswho...she talked about mercury stuff with me too.The only reason she picked up on the present because I gave her the info to begin with.Also She was putting lot of her own opinion in my reading. aw well .I am glad to hear that it was not only me who felt that way after the reading .She did not pick anything about my past...maybe I don't have one..LOL

loops77

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 08:48:12 PM »
 :-[  Seems like she is one of those who picks on up one thing scarily well, but fishes if she is not seeing anything you asked about. I'll wait for her predictions, however....

blessed

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 10:25:09 PM »
@loops did she ask you about your DOB or star signs to connect? I am waiting for her prediction too? which is for the end of April..so lets see!!

loops77

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2012, 02:18:33 AM »
she did ask for my birth sign...no dob..

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2012, 08:04:00 PM »
I spoke with Ruby under Hatter's listing via the Keen chat function - and she was amazing. Picked up on something with intense detail that a lot of top rated psychics on this board have missed and went right to it before I told her anything. She did not fish with me at all, and although it wasn't exactly what I want to hear - I know that she is right based on the timing she is describing. She is realisitc and I believe she is a real psychic based on what she told me. I would definitely call her again once some time passes and things start to manifest as she sees. As I said, not a sugarcoater at all. I would be interested in other's readings with Ruby.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2012, 09:32:33 PM »
Hi Liz!

I read with Hatter yesterday morning.  She does see the man in question coming forward, but she sees this happening at the end of the month, which is later than what others see.  She sees us reconnecting, but also said that the romance would never lead to a commitment and that we would end in the "warmer months".  She specifically mentioned July and August.  She also said that the primary reason for the reconnection will be for intimacy... she said it differently, but I don't want to be as explicit here.

Do I hope she's right?  No.  Could she be?  Sure.  I cannot discount the fact that she seemed connected to my situation and that she read that man in question extremely well.  I call for the truth, and if Hatter (Ruby, I mean) proves to be correct, I will definitely let everyone know.  I didn't ask her about anything other than this romantic situation, so I can't really add any additional insights. 

Has anyone else had any experiences with her?

Offline guesswho

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2012, 10:13:11 PM »
@Synergy  I read with her a few days ago and she said that the man in question would come foward, but only use me for emotional support and that there won't be a relationship.  She said at most it would be a casual fling.  First of all - I don't do casual flings and second of all he's not the kind of man to come for emotional support.  I'm way too proud to let someone use me for their "manly" needs.  I don't play that.  I think she got one thing from the past right, current was wrong, and I'm not putting any weight into future predictions...  Just my take.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Keen/Lady Phoenix*****Accurate Reader
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2012, 11:03:03 PM »
Hey all.....just thought I share this:.....she (July) Ladyphoenix....very good reader....she pick on a gentleman I am to meet, very accurate description...same description my local psychic and Califoria psychics picked up, detailed, exact same desciption. Wow!

Offline skyline

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2012, 11:51:40 PM »
I chatted with Ruby, and although it was my first chat session, I had the impression she was very gifted. She also followed up the reading with an email, and when I responded to her, she responded back. That alone is kind of rare on Keen.

blessed

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 12:37:06 AM »
@synergy and @ guesswho...Ruby told me exactly word by word what she told both of you... he come for emotional support(that is not his personality)
secondly like synergy mine is coming forward @ the end of month this too.She specifically mentioned July and August.  She also said that the primary reason for the reconnection will be for emotional comfort.Sorry guys I literally had to copy and paste your words because it was all the same info that she gave  and me as well.ALso I do want to mention one thing very strongly that she did not pick on the present at all.I had to give her all the info to get her response.
Fist of all ...our guys have their own unique personality but according to her they all are alike?How is that possible that all three of us call within the same time period and get exactly same reading word by word?

Offline guesswho

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2012, 11:37:23 AM »
@blessed  She said my guy would come forward by the end of this month also and more contact in July and August.  Well then, let's hope that the contact for all of us is accurate and just scrap the rest.  I believe if we all get contact, we can take it from there and find out what's really going on and the possible outcomes.

loops77

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 08:22:31 PM »
now i feel bad making a post about her. guess I  will be careful to post about someone...because I'm sure someone will get curious and call. lol

It is weird that she can't open her own account and read though....where is her father?