Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Which would you choose? Angelica, Bridgette, Annaleigh

(1/3) > >>

Kaliangel27:
Out of these 3 which have you read with? 
What was the outcome?

I’m interested in current feelings, thoughts, emotions
And
Future potential/how things may progress

Thanks for your input guys!

jz507:
Hi, i have read with three of them and I would recommend none:( The psychic that is good with current thoughts is Eliza and the one that is good with outcomes/yes or no questions is Kristine.

Kaliangel27:

--- Quote from: jz507 on September 08, 2020, 08:48:54 PM ---Hi, i have read with three of them and I would recommend none:( The psychic that is good with current thoughts is Eliza and the one that is good with outcomes/yes or no questions is Kristine.

--- End quote ---

Haha

It lists her as using tarot I dislike tarot readers generally. 

I’ve had people suggest Angelica, annaleigh and bridgette in pms that’s why I asked haha I appreciate your input!   A lot!

I rarely use PS

Kaliangel27:
Nova looks ok maybe lol nothing bad said about her here anyway lol

jz507:

--- Quote from: Kaliangel27 on September 08, 2020, 08:56:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: jz507 on September 08, 2020, 08:48:54 PM ---Hi, i have read with three of them and I would recommend none:( The psychic that is good with current thoughts is Eliza and the one that is good with outcomes/yes or no questions is Kristine.

--- End quote ---

Haha

It lists her as using tarot I dislike tarot readers generally. 

I’ve had people suggest Angelica, annaleigh and bridgette in pms that’s why I asked haha I appreciate your input!   A lot!

I rarely use PS

--- End quote ---

Eliza does not use tarot loll she connects to your angels and I find her pretty on point when she is not tired.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version