Author Topic: Bitwine readers  (Read 9790 times)

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: Bitwine readers
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2020, 09:32:37 PM »
I like Angel Readings, Empath and Sweet Orange.  I like CD but being called him annoys me to no end

Offline Steven213

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2020, 03:16:12 AM »
I’ve tried connecting with cleopatra she cut me off I don’t get why she laughed too I don’t know how bitwine works it said I had three free mind instead for answering the question she put a long list of which package I want to buy and I’ve had this with another reader too am I doing something wrong ?? Is the 3 mins meant to be for questions or not ?

Usually this happen, when you want a free question answered in 3 minutes.
Advisor will be mad and blocked you. It happened to be when I first started with Bitwine I stated to them "I want free reading" lol
of course they will be mad, but the more we understand the more we know how Bitwine works.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2020, 03:20:04 AM »
I like Angel Readings, Empath and Sweet Orange.  I like CD but being called him annoys me to no end

Maybe you can be direct to her and say you dont like to be called hun lol... I have been called that too :D

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2020, 04:12:28 AM »
Steven it didn’t happen like that I stated to her I’m new so she had her chance to explain to me how it works every other platform I’ve been on 3 free mins means 3 free mins to connect to see if there is anything between you and a reader I’ve never had this before it felt like a scam didn’t feel authentic why should there be that option if it isn’t being used in the stated manner it should be taken off and just made paid reading from the get go if it’s going to be like that I feel.

Offline Steven213

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2020, 04:15:07 AM »
Steven it didn’t happen like that I stated to her I’m new so she had her chance to explain to me how it works every other platform I’ve been on 3 free mins means 3 free mins to connect to see if there is anything between you and a reader I’ve never had this before it felt like a scam didn’t feel authentic why should there be that option if it isn’t being used in the stated manner it should be taken off and just made paid reading from the get go if it’s going to be like that I feel.

Yes I think Bitwine should just take off those 3 minutes though. Most of the readers dont use that 3 minutes for reading, so they usually blocked us who asked for a free reading within those 3 minutes. My friend who were on Bitwine said there are too many scam callers too that's why they blocked them who want to have free readings.

pfizer

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2020, 05:36:49 AM »
some readers will let you type yoru questions and your info (they told you what they needed) within the 3 min. then they will only answer your question after the 3 min. is up.
i think it's fine, i just dont want to type the questions when the clock is ticking. so they answer right after you paid i am totally ok.

some readers do answer questions before the 3 min is done; like stephanie theresa and kassie, they both will answer right away..

Offline Steven213

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2020, 06:07:00 AM »
some readers will let you type yoru questions and your info (they told you what they needed) within the 3 min. then they will only answer your question after the 3 min. is up.
i think it's fine, i just dont want to type the questions when the clock is ticking. so they answer right after you paid i am totally ok.

some readers do answer questions before the 3 min is done; like stephanie theresa and kassie, they both will answer right away..

Yes, the other like CP and PS, the clock ticking right away paid time

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2020, 03:45:20 PM »
Pfizer I didn’t get any reply to mine she just gave me packages to pay for

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2020, 10:12:06 PM »
I don’t agree with that at all I’ve been on many other platforms and free minutes means free minutes. Straight away I was bombarded with high cost packages and I told her I was new to bitwine too so she could have easily explained how it works instead of being rude but I know there’s others on this platform that will understand exactly where I’m coming from

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2020, 02:49:09 AM »
Free minutes---means free minutes :D okay...... Freebies means freebies

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2020, 03:55:32 AM »

« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 05:55:35 AM by Catlover86 »

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2020, 04:39:40 AM »
Kayrid she%u2019s already blocked me I%u2019ve sent bitwine a message about her chat to me as she was bribing me free one question for positive review and wanted me to pay there and then for a package and didn%u2019t answer my question I don%u2019t know how it works she could have easily told me which she didn%u2019t and laughed then cut me off and blocked me. I hope there is no bad karma involved with this as I saw one of her reviews she wrote that to a client which I thought was not nice

This happened to me with Leeloo
Leeloo bombardier me on Bitwine when I left her negative review
She was right but also wrong but when she was wrong I left her negative review and she bombardized me and bullied me
It happened with all Bitwine readers.

Did you report it?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 05:35:19 AM by Catlover86 »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2020, 12:45:13 PM »
I'm sorry I read with her amd her reading made no sense.  So honestly feel she was wrong.  Plus its odd how all of a sudden she gained a following on here.  I did tell her that I didn't feel she connected but she said she stood by her reading.  Well her prediction is for next month so we will see if she is right.  Although I doubt it since her reading was as if my current situation was different.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2020, 01:06:28 PM »
Air is not accurate. When I called her several months ago she said the guy I asked about wouldn't commit for 6 months to a year. I told her we were already committed. She said no he doesn't think of it as committed. He very much does and has.

Offline myelsey

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2020, 02:40:52 AM »
I've only tried a few but so far I've found Cleopatra Divine and Autumn Rivers to be the most accurate with the present (they gave me same outcome but prediction has not passed yet)

anything