Author Topic: Fernando Marron  (Read 3189 times)

Offline Piggynose

Fernando Marron
« on: August 01, 2020, 02:21:24 PM »
I had a reading with him back in 2014. I only read with him once. He accurately predicted that I would purchase my house in 2016. He also got a relationship prediction correct. I had forgotten all about him until a friend of mine mentioned him.

Has anyone read with him or knows of him?

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

Re: Fernando Marron
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 02:41:57 PM »
I had a reading with him back in 2014. I only read with him once. He accurately predicted that I would purchase my house in 2016. He also got a relationship prediction correct. I had forgotten all about him until a friend of mine mentioned him.

He has his own website: https://www.fernandomarron.com/

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2020, 02:59:56 PM »
Yep, that’s him. Have you tried him? I’m wondering if anyone has tried him. I read with him 6 years ago and forgot about him.

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2020, 03:04:00 PM »
Yep, that’s him. Have you tried him? I’m wondering if anyone has tried him. I read with him 6 years ago and forgot about him.

No, I have not but I put him in the list of my upcoming readings. I need to space out my readings, breathe, & let these predictions pan out, I have like a mile long list!  ;D But I just checked out his Yelp, he has good reviews though I noticed he seems to be good in life consultation instead of email readings, some people left negative reviews about his email readings. What did you get in 2014? Was it email reading? It's great that his predictions unfolded for you!  :)

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2020, 03:56:51 PM »
I know what you mean lol 3 years ago I was having readings left and right. I don’t do that anymore, since most of the readers didn’t work for me. Before I try him again, I just wanted to see if anyone had tried him. I got an email reading with him in 2014. He said that in 2016 I would be purchasing a property and I did buy my house in August 2016. If you do read with him, will you please come back and update me? Whenever That might be and you are ready 😊

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 04:06:00 PM »
I know what you mean lol 3 years ago I was having readings left and right. I don’t do that anymore, since most of the readers didn’t work for me. Before I try him again, I just wanted to see if anyone had tried him. I got an email reading with him in 2014. He said that in 2016 I would be purchasing a property and I did buy my house in August 2016. If you do read with him, will you please come back and update me? Whenever That might be and you are ready 😊

Wow! That was a big prediction but hey-congrats you bought a property indeed as he said  :) If I decide to get a reading from him, I will def share it in here but thanks for sharing!

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2020, 05:42:46 AM »
Prices look reasonable and I'm still seeking the Yona alternate. I like email readings the most if I'm honest.
Sad he doesn't offer a 1 or 2 question option. I struggle with 3 questions. 1 is related to career-whether I 'll move or not and another one is general love. I just don't know what else to ask since I have no one to ask about. sigh.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2020, 11:40:02 AM »
Is this man on kassamba?

I’m not sure. I’ve never used Kassamba.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 12:04:24 PM by Piggynose »

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2020, 11:44:33 AM »
Prices look reasonable and I'm still seeking the Yona alternate. I like email readings the most if I'm honest.
Sad he doesn't offer a 1 or 2 question option. I struggle with 3 questions. 1 is related to career-whether I 'll move or not and another one is general love. I just don't know what else to ask since I have no one to ask about. sigh.

I like email readings too. Well you could ask him if you’re going to be traveling any time soon or if there is new hobby for you around the corner or if there is anything you can do to find more balance. It looks like he’s big on teaching and helping people. Please come back and update if you do get a reading from him. 😊
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 12:03:46 PM by Piggynose »

Offline summertimesnow

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2020, 04:25:04 PM »

I like email readings too. Well you could ask him if you’re going to be traveling any time soon or if there is new hobby for you around the corner or if there is anything you can do to find more balance. It looks like he’s big on teaching and helping people. Please come back and update if you do get a reading from him. 😊

those are all good ideas Piggnose. I'll have to think. I like that he saw the house for you and so I think a house move such as to a different institution is likely to pop up. Perhaps I can ask if he sees me ever own property. Or I can break down the question and ask what he sees coming up for me in career and then ask if he sees me moving to a different location. yes that is a good idea.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2020, 04:32:14 PM »

Perhaps u wouldnt have forgotten him if he was accurate?

I think I forgot about him cause I read with a lot of psychics after him. It was an email reading and after I got it I put it away. I only read with him once. His prediction happened 2 years later and I honestly didn’t think about it or him until my friend brought him up recently and the name sounded familiar and I read his reading again. Again, I only read with him once and unfortunately I went through lots and lots of readers after him. He was accurate for me in predicting the purchase of my home and a relationship matter. My reading with him was in 2014! lol I barely remember last week let alone 6 years ago. 😜
« Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 04:41:11 PM by Piggynose »

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2020, 04:35:00 PM »

those are all good ideas Piggnose. I'll have to think. I like that he saw the house for you and so I think a house move such as to a different institution is likely to pop up. Perhaps I can ask if he sees me ever own property. Or I can break down the question and ask what he sees coming up for me in career and then ask if he sees me moving to a different location. yes that is a good idea.

Yes, that’s a good idea! He was the only one to predict me buying a home and he specifically said in 2016.

Offline laoch

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2020, 06:22:33 PM »
Anyone else try him?

Offline littlepinkcat

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2020, 06:49:42 PM »
He looks a lot like Delano who used to read on CP. No thanks! I read with that guy 5 years ago and he was a scammer.