Author Topic: Sincerity  (Read 295006 times)

Offline HopefulHeart

Re: Sincerity
« Reply #330 on: September 07, 2016, 01:26:41 AM »
Thanks Tthompsj! Im really hoping she works well for me too. I spent a lot of time going through the board before I spoke with her, reading everyone's experiences (basically to see if she was worth the dough). Now there's A LOT on this board lol but I seem to remember catching posts here and there about your success with her. I feel really good about my reading with her. If I ever do call anyone again it's probably going to be either her or Sapphire. But I plan on waiting a while before I call anyone again. I need to stop focusing on readings so much and just let things happen. It can be hard, as Im sure so many of you can understand, especially when that panic rushes in. But after speaking with both Sapphire and Sincerity Im feeling pretty confident that my ex and I will reunite. Now just for it to happen :)

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #331 on: September 07, 2016, 01:44:53 AM »
@Tthomasj, was there anything that didn't come to pass? Is this based on your first reading with her?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #332 on: September 07, 2016, 02:25:22 AM »
Thanks so much Tthomasj!!!

As I was reading your response maybe Sincerity felt you would still be in contact with one of them not both and it seemed like the ex stuck around while the new guy was kicked to the curb.. in some bizarre way, she is technically right! Lol.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #333 on: September 13, 2016, 09:03:12 PM »
I agree, there was a time we were all waiting for her to log on. She has at least 15 people on her callback. I don't get why she doesn't anymore. But you'll get her well rested so take some time out for her.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 09:11:02 PM by Leogirl0808 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #334 on: September 13, 2016, 10:30:28 PM »
I think its the same with any service based business. When you're away for an extended period of time, your customers find other providers for your services. Even if you're 100 times better than the next service, if you're not available when your customer needs you, you lose them. Some go to other providers, others learn to do without or do it themselves. The last part probably doesn't apply that much to psychics but you get the idea. She's been away a lot so it's going to take a while for her to build her business back up again.

RedVelvet

« Reply #335 on: September 13, 2016, 10:32:49 PM »
agree with you sooshi. there are readers i dont bother with anymore because they're rarely online. and when they are, i'm usually not able to call

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #336 on: September 15, 2016, 04:39:12 PM »
Hi Everyone! I gave in and had a reading with SIN last night and she was really spot on with the current situation. She immediately picked up the lack of communication between me and the person im trying to reconnect with. She saw communication soon, relating to the number "2"..  Has anyone ever heard that from her and if so how does that translate into time? I like her realistic predictions and the timeline seemed to flow. I'll definitely be reporting as predictions unfold.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #337 on: September 16, 2016, 06:59:26 PM »
Did you read with her on her personal site?

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #338 on: September 17, 2016, 12:10:40 AM »
I do have to give Sincerity some credit where it is due. Back in August she predicted that me and my ex would have visits and there would be intimacy. Well that did happen last week....something I did not expect considering the situation we had found ourselves in. While not how I thought this portion would unfold, there is more to what she said that is supposed to happen later, particularly as me and the POI are not talking right now.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #339 on: September 17, 2016, 12:21:10 AM »
Im really glad that one of her predictions happened for you! I hope you and your POI start talking again soon, and that the next bit she predicted happens for you too!

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #340 on: September 17, 2016, 12:49:24 AM »
Hi Bagalaa, I'm glad that some of her predictions manifested for you. I read with her through Keen. She seemed really honest and realistic. I will see and keep you all posted.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #341 on: September 17, 2016, 02:15:39 AM »
I've been trying to talk to her again by e-mailing her but I have yet to get a response back. I normally talk to her via her website. Normally she answers me quickly, but I sent three e-mails and nada.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #342 on: September 17, 2016, 09:37:18 AM »
what is her private web site?

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #343 on: September 17, 2016, 02:27:35 PM »
Tthompsj: I'm glad to hear your feedback. Did SIN at any point predicted contact relating to a number? For example she predicted communication between me and my POI soon with the number 2.. But I wasn't sure how to translate/interpret that in terms of time? Thanks again for sharing your success story with us.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #344 on: September 17, 2016, 03:17:31 PM »
@Lovedance that is "2" she gave you is the the time of day for contact.

anything