Author Topic: Is it me?????  (Read 6367 times)

Offline Piggynose

Is it me?????
« on: July 25, 2020, 04:41:33 PM »
Is it me or what? I don’t understand why I don’t have any luck with most of the readers. I’ve tried Keen, Bitwine and California Psychics. I’ve tried independent readers.....and not much has happened. I usually ask for general readings, I’m laid back when I get a reading and I just go with the flow. I’m open to hearing the good and the bad.

I’ve received some pretty vague readings and then I hear on the forum how some people get detailed readings from the same readers I tried. 😩....I just don’t understand how this works. I’ve tried a lot of them and I can count on one hand who has actually had predictions pass for me.  Anyone else feel the same way or is it just me?

Offline maggs30

Re: Is it me?????
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 05:26:06 PM »
I have several theories on this.
First the ones raving about a reader nailing the present.. I can bet that if we heard the reading it would fit most of us. It may seem detailed and spot on but I bet what it boils down to is most likely scenario.
Second callers give so many details without realizing or thinking about it that an educated guess is all it takes to be right.
Third the details people are getting aren't really there. People hear what they want to hear and their brain fills in some bits. If the reading is recorded and they go back and listen its probably not as detailed as they thought.
And fourth they have called the same reader so many times the reader has pieced together their whole story and is feeding it back to them.
As a bonus I will add the readers that lurk the forum to get details from here.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 05:34:24 PM »
First the ones raving about a reader nailing the present.. I can bet that if we heard the reading it would fit most of us. It may seem detailed and spot on but I bet what it boils down to is most likely scenario.
Yep, this is my favorite.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2020, 05:42:15 PM »
When it comes to Psychic Diva she was one of two people to clearly outline a fight I had last year with my poi. She had the month down to a tee, and when he came back, and why we had the fight, she picked up the dynamics so well. But she has been hit and miss on things since my first reading with her. But the comments saying people who raved about her now are quiet, i just chose to not to engage in the post to much anymore due to what was happening with thread. She and my one friend now are the only ones to get such specifics of past and present so spot on. Her predictions for the future aren’t all hits, it’s been 50/50 in the present but I’m still blown away by her first reading ever with me! But that’s why I’m quiet on PD since my first reading with her

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2020, 05:53:04 PM »
Yep, this is my favorite.

See, this is how I feel about Yona and on that thread when others talk about how spot on she was with prediction and “so detailed”. Most of my predictions were very vague and I’ve had similar predictions to people who aren’t even in the same boat as me (in addition to comparing readings and actually listening to two members’ readings and noting the ridiculous similarities). Present and recent past? Spot on. Predictions? Not at all. It’s not just her though. It’s with pretty much all of the psychics (including big hitters). The only one I’m waiting for now that I discovered via THIS forum (again) prediction-wise, is PD.

Professor, , I agree. Quite a few reviews are dishonest which is why I made the comment about the other forum. That doesn’t happen over there. It’s very cut and dry; however, I’ve made quite a few friends on this forum who don’t wish to join another one (and I completely understand), so for that, I stay here too 😊 I follow a few peoples stories in here and notice the inconsistencies between threads about what was accurate, what wasn’t, who was accurate (and then in the same breath, they were wrong).

So no, Piggy (hehe. Cute). It’s not just you. Major predictions haven’t passed from ANY reader with me. A few small ones that don’t affect me in any way, but nothing major. You would think that should be an eye opener, no?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 06:10:57 PM by LillyPad99 »

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2020, 06:45:15 PM »
I think that this forum is overall territorial. We choose which readers we like and then refuse to believe they were wrong or inaccurate for others. We also choose the readers we dislike and refuse to believe they were right for others. If you are going to get a reading with someone and you ask if that person is accurate, you will get a mixed bag of reviews. You will get both ends of the spectrum that the reader was totally wrong and that the reader is totally right. There are studies that show we are quicker to believe the bad and question the good. I think we go into readings with low expectations so it is easier to tear readers apart than to trust what they say. To Lillypads point, I have had super vague predictions from Yona. She is infamous for saying "you will have a tower moment" and then anything bad that happens following that reading it is easy to pin it to the vague "tower moment" she saw. On the flip side of it, Yona has gotten things eerily accurate for me. I believe both things can be true. I believe readers can tune into certain situations and give detailed predictions. At the same time when things that are vague for them it is possible they fill in the blanks with guessing. My detailed reading with one reader does not invalidate another persons vague reading. IMO.

I think that we have to look at ourselves in some cases too. I had to do this, so I am included in this. When a reader tells us something we don't want to hear we say they are negative and bitter. When they tell us what we want to hear, we accuse them of being fairytale readers. We can be toxic as humans. I learned to go into readings without expectations. I let things pan out before having a strong opinion. I will say that there is one member that has been accused of being a reader or shilling for a reader and she claims that reader is 100% for her every time. I do not think anyone is ever 100%. I have been getting readings since I was of legal age to get them and I have a handful of readers I love and trust, but none of them have ever been 100% for me. They have been 75% -85% accurate, which is enough for me. I give them room for human error and know that if they are more right than wrong that is enough for me. We do have to check our own biases from time to time. That is what I had to do. I hated every reader and everything that came with it when I was in a negative mindset. I blamed everyone but myself. When I started working on me I realized I was the problem. I did not leave my house.I chose misery. So the predictions for meeting someone may have happened if I left my house and accepted invitations I was given or maybe the readers were dead wrong. I will never know but I know my role in it did not help.

I hope everyone finds the reader or readers that resonate with them. Let us not discourage anyone that gets a good reading with a reader we had a bad reading with and let us not force our good readings on others that had a bad reading with a reader. There is no one size fits all psychic. Wishing you all peace and happiness in your real lives and in your quest to find the reader that you resonates the most with you.

Offline massine

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2020, 06:54:24 PM »
I had a very detailed first read with Yona, and things are moving quickly so I'm a huge Yona fan, however I understand that she won't be like that for everyone but since she has been corrected for major predictions SO FAR I have faith in her.

I've read with quite a few big hitters or highly recommended readers on this site and bar Yona, Jessica Roro, and two purple garden readers, they haven't been majorly detailed! They've given me enough to confirm a connection and then an answer to my question.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2020, 07:29:57 PM »
Thank you everyone for your response and point of views. I’m glad I’m not alone. I mean that’s not a good thing per say, but you all know what I mean. I strongly believe in predestined events. It’s in Yona’s thread somewhere that she predicted a love interest for a woman and she thought Yona was wrong because she never left the house. Turns out that it was someone that came to her home to do a repair and that’s how they met. So, I believe that if it’s meant to be it will be but yes I think we can’t hold on to predictions and just live life.

It never occurred to me that people would post dishonest reviews. I guess I’m naive that way lol

I’ve said it before, Yona is my last hope. I’m glad that I am no longer spending thousands of dollars on readings!

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2020, 08:02:22 PM »
I don't think people write dishonest views on purpose... it's more they have been told what they wanted to here.
The best readings are general ones. There are lots of readers that pick up past and present so accurately so, we assume they have to be correct. I find the more detail you get from a reader it seems they turn out to be wrong.

Yona:  Has gotten things for me, but beware if you tell her too much of your story you will also get her opinion. But she has made lost of predictions for me that have happened. The thing is sometimes it turns out different from what you thought it would be.

Leanne: Her 10 predictions have been spot on for me.

Psychic Will: my number one.. He has been the most accurate. This past year things he saw have happened. Same as Yona at the time I thought some predictions would happen with certain people and it happened with others.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2020, 08:57:01 PM »
Caller I agree with everything you said.
PD’s thread has gone quiet because she’s gone quiet fyi guys and so has her biggest fan
And I say this with her being off for me and very correct. Some of her predictions are still panning out.
The thing about this forum is that someone can say Yona’s thread has gone quiet and no one will assume she is wrong or it was just a fluke why she has all this success.
Let’s have a think about why. Not all psychics are always right 100% of the time. There are people that use these services that have never shared their experiences or no this forum exists.
Our opinions and experiences are golden. These people have many clients with many different experiences and have also experiences different sides and use them in different ways.
How we critique a readers is almost always subjective because we don’t all want to utilise the same gifts and insights.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2020, 09:06:24 PM »
Caller I agree with everything you said.
PD’s thread has gone quiet because she’s gone quiet fyi guys and so has her biggest fan
And I say this with her being off for me and very correct. Some of her predictions are still panning out.
The thing about this forum is that someone can say Yona’s thread has gone quiet and no one will assume she is wrong or it was just a fluke why she has all this success.
Let’s have a think about why. Not all psychics are always right 100% of the time. There are people that use these services that have never shared their experiences or no this forum exists.
Our opinions and experiences are golden. These people have many clients with many different experiences and have also experiences different sides and use them in different ways.
How we critique a readers is almost always subjective because we don’t all want to utilise the same gifts and insights.

Exactly. I agree. Anne may be a flake but she has had success for people. Just because she flaked on the last few readings doesn’t mean she isn’t a good reader.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2020, 09:29:31 PM »
I don't think people write dishonest views on purpose... it's more they have been told what they wanted to here.
The best readings are general ones. There are lots of readers that pick up past and present so accurately so, we assume they have to be correct. I find the more detail you get from a reader it seems they turn out to be wrong.

Yona:  Has gotten things for me, but beware if you tell her too much of your story you will also get her opinion. But she has made lost of predictions for me that have happened. The thing is sometimes it turns out different from what you thought it would be.

Leanne: Her 10 predictions have been spot on for me.

Psychic Will: my number one.. He has been the most accurate. This past year things he saw have happened. Same as Yona at the time I thought some predictions would happen with certain people and it happened with others.

I disagree. Last summer there was an army of trolls writing dishonest reviews. They would write 5 dishonest reviews on the same reader and then say "I'm sticking with Matilda" but never mentioned her. It would not have been a red flag if it wasn't the same format day in and day out for the whole summer of 2019. I have also seen dishonest reviews written by people who have had their accounts deleted. I think that people post wishful thinking reviews based on hearing what they want to hear too, but there are definitely fake reviews that have been deleted and had entire threads deleted. Both things can be true at the same time.

Offline massine

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2020, 09:38:45 PM »
It's so funny when people get so argumentative! We all have different energies and vibes, it's the same as our friend groups! We will be nice to people we don't get along with (I hope, but then again. .. *cough wilddolphin cough*) but never quite form a connection with them. Doesn't make them a bad person, they're just not our kinda person!

I've been very lucky that some of the good psychics recommended here have had hits for me and the more threads I read, the more I realise and appreciate it!

We've just gotta learn who works with us, who we can't quite connect with and who is an outright scam!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2020, 11:02:07 PM »
It's so funny when people get so argumentative! We all have different energies and vibes, it's the same as our friend groups! We will be nice to people we don't get along with (I hope, but then again. .. *cough wilddolphin cough*) but never quite form a connection with them. Doesn't make them a bad person, they're just not our kinda person!

I've been very lucky that some of the good psychics recommended here have had hits for me and the more threads I read, the more I realise and appreciate it!

We've just gotta learn who works with us, who we can't quite connect with and who is an outright scam!

LOL. As soon as WD gets a new account she’s coming for you. LOL.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2020, 11:04:03 PM »

LOL. As soon as WD gets a new account she’s coming for you. LOL.

😂 The other thread was taking bets on her new name. I’m banking on it being something to do with the deep blue (i.e a sea creature). Something like UntamedSeahorse or something of the sort.