Author Topic: Closed my Keen account today AMA  (Read 2673 times)

Offline fashiondiva6337

Closed my Keen account today AMA
« on: July 18, 2020, 09:18:02 PM »
Today I closed my Keen account. It is more frustrating that anything- yes I have had minor contact predictions come through albeit timing was off. I do have some predictions pending from Zadalia, but if I want to read with her again Ill go to her private site.

Im actually very happy and feel quite empowered. Most of the psychics on Keen are more relationship advice than actual psychics in my opinion.

Offline jolimano

Re: Closed my Keen account today AMA
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2020, 09:24:11 PM »
I'm happy for you, fashiondiva!!  :)

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2020, 01:42:09 AM »
Today I closed my Keen account. It is more frustrating that anything- yes I have had minor contact predictions come through albeit timing was off. I do have some predictions pending from Zadalia, but if I want to read with her again Ill go to her private site.

Im actually very happy and feel quite empowered. Most of the psychics on Keen are more relationship advice than actual psychics in my opinion.

But zadalia is not good for timing, mostly for current

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 06:33:15 PM »
I am closing my keen account as well!! Btw, do you all think that Keen is more addicting or Bitwine?

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 08:36:58 PM »
I hate chat - won't pay money to wait for someone to type out an answer.

Offline massine

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2020, 09:41:02 PM »
I saw this post again and decided to do the same! Keen was just a hot mess for me!
Thanks for the inspiration/reminder to scrap it <3

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2020, 12:45:10 AM »
I saw this post again and decided to do the same! Keen was just a hot mess for me!
Thanks for the inspiration/reminder to scrap it <3

Yay Massine! Im so happy for you!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2020, 02:18:36 PM »
I closed my Keen account today and got a full refund of my balance. I tried to get a reading with Advisor Neal. I never use Keen anymore except for QoC18, but thought I'd try him. He blocked me even though I have never spoken to him! It was like a message to me to end the nonsense. Best thing that could have happened. 👍

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2020, 02:42:35 PM »
I closed my Keen account today and got a full refund of my balance. I tried to get a reading with Advisor Neal. I never use Keen anymore except for QoC18, but thought I'd try him. He blocked me even though I have never spoken to him! It was like a message to me to end the nonsense. Best thing that could have happened. 👍

NEVER understood why some psychics are so Block Happy on that site. It’s funny, but also kind of sad, especially when done out of the blue. I was most addicted to Keen when I first started getting my readings, but barely use it except once in a blue moon when I’d check in with QOC18 for a “current” reading.

Congrats on closing the account!!

anything