Author Topic: Any good reader who can pickup third party personality?  (Read 12217 times)

Offline Yaris123

Re: Any good reader who can pickup third party personality?
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2020, 12:13:56 AM »
You told me I’ve been reading with psychics for 2 1/2 years so obviously you’re lurking on my posts.. you told me I should let it go.. honey, you have no idea my situation and what kinda journey I’ve been on.. my advice is from experience.. let that shit go.. if it’s meant to be it comes back.. just because I’ve read with psychics for that long doesn’t mean I’ve been waiting that long... I moved on, I walked away, I gave space.. for months.. and the honest to God truth is he contacted me or literally the universe brought us together randomly.. I get psychic readings more for the spiritual aspect of what’s going on.. the awakening..

Don’t even respond anymore she’s clearly searching for anything to say. You said nothing wrong. She’s bitter and it’s fine. When you are hurt, you never want to hear the reality of things. That’s why advisors make the most money off of hurt people in denial. Who in their right minds wants a reading on the poi’s new gf ?! How would u know the reading is accurate if you don’t know her? What does her personality have to do with you and his relationship? Nothing. It’s clear she feels she’s competition if she that BOTHERED to read on her. It’s like those girls who stalk your social media trying to figure out if you’re pretty or fat or shaped well just to make themselves feel better. She needs to get her mind right and move on like he did. The universe takes things from u to make room from other things sometimes. Let him bend that girl over in peace and mind your business. Simple . If its meant to be ....it will be.
Speaking from experience? The one who sounds bitter is YOU! You’ve been reading since 2017. Shouldn’t you take your own advice?!  You should move on. Its been three years!!   I asked a simple question! If you had nothing to say, you could have ignored it but deep down you feel like sh* and you had to attack me to make yourself feel better!
Guess wha?n  I dont get intimidated by bullies like you and I will put you in your place!

Maybe you can’t read because I never said I was reading on any man since 2017 lol and I’m doing great cuz my man ain’t laid up with another woman right now . Sad you can’t say the same. I didn’t attack u lol I told you calmly that what you are doing to that girl is ridiculous. If youre gonna be inquiring about anyone it should be HIM not her lol Clearly your elevator doesn’t go all the way up. You are very BOTHERED by the typos you are sending lol . Just hurry up and get in que with those they have mentioned and be ready to pay to have your feelings hurt or most likely be told what u wanna hear lol enjoy that roller coaster ride. I havnt read on my ex in 2 + years and it feels great . When you get to this level of peace you will understand in due time lol
It seems that YOU are the one who cant read. In addition, to your bad grammar it seems like you are technology and math  deficient. Didnt you know we can see ALL of your old posts? Should  I refresh your memory?!! Your post is from 2017. 2020-2017 = 3 years ago

Hello all! Im new to the forum but i have been following for a few months. It took a while to get approved to post but thanks to u all i have spent so much less on psychics and i have found a few i can fairly trust. Thank u to whomever created this site and the countless dollars i saved! I used to be addicted and binge on keen or bitwine over the years and i have almost been scammed by a few but common sense and google saved me lol. I hope to share my experiences with u guys and continue to learn as much as i can along the way. Wishing you all a blessed day !

If you are sooo happy with your relationship, then why are you here??

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2020, 12:15:03 AM »
I spoke on this the other day. People forget that ALL their old posts are available for reading. If you ever called about a NO good man then you're no better than anyone else.

Doesn't matter if you were the side or the main girl you still were getting treated poorly and needed healing and help moving on.

Let's help each other instead of throwing shit in each other faces
Thank you!! This board should be a judgement free zone!

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2020, 12:15:08 AM »
  (Sigh) again Hope you find what you’re looking for and it’s not devastating...🤘

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2020, 12:18:27 AM »
  (Sigh) again Hope you find what you’re looking for and it’s not devastating...🤘
(Sigh) I hope you don’t go bankrupt spending money at Bob Olden’s site

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2020, 12:20:26 AM »
Are you some sort of side piece?
Are you still obsessed with your baby daddy?

Awww... I know it’s hard to take jabs at people who don’t post their personal shit on a public forum, but good try!!!

Aww thats not what you said back in 2017! What happened with your baby daddy? Should
i refresh your memory?

Has anyone gotten a reading from her where you ask about a current relationship/POI and it sounds like she’s describing a previous relationship? I feel totally let down by this because nothing she said about my current situation resonated. I got the Quick Read and as I was reading it over and over again (at least 5 times), I was saying to myself “this sounds like my life with xxxxx 10 years ago,” who is an ex and has been an ex for years!! Granted he’s still in my life because we have a child together, but definitely not in my life as a relationship. And another thing that I know she was wrong about was that she said my relationship with POI is really new and that’s far from the truth... he’s been in my life for a few years  :-\  that’s why when I was reading it, I felt as though she was describing the way my relationship played out with my ex. And she really didn’t go into much detail either. $50 for what I received was kind of a rip-off, let alone completely wrong.

And I’m just gonna throw this out there and say that based on what others have posted, I think her favorite initial to use is “R” and her favorite adjective is “genuine”... justttt sayin’

So maybe if you actually read the post, you would notice how I wasn’t getting a reading on him and he just came up.... but, again, good try!
It doesnt change the fact that you’ve been reading since 2017! Dont act like you are better than me! I just started this year! Its been three years and you haven't moved on!

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2020, 12:24:40 AM »
Anyways to answer your question cookie is pretty good with 3rd parties. Kisha is too but she won't tell you much unless it connects to your life.

Uli is also good but she is expensive and hard to reach.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2020, 12:25:18 AM »
You told me I’ve been reading with psychics for 2 1/2 years so obviously you’re lurking on my posts.. you told me I should let it go.. honey, you have no idea my situation and what kinda journey I’ve been on.. my advice is from experience.. let that shit go.. if it’s meant to be it comes back.. just because I’ve read with psychics for that long doesn’t mean I’ve been waiting that long... I moved on, I walked away, I gave space.. for months.. and the honest to God truth is he contacted me or literally the universe brought us together randomly.. I get psychic readings more for the spiritual aspect of what’s going on.. the awakening..

Don’t even respond anymore she’s clearly searching for anything to say. You said nothing wrong. She’s bitter and it’s fine. When you are hurt, you never want to hear the reality of things. That’s why advisors make the most money off of hurt people in denial. Who in their right minds wants a reading on the poi’s new gf ?! How would u know the reading is accurate if you don’t know her? What does her personality have to do with you and his relationship? Nothing. It’s clear she feels she’s competition if she that BOTHERED to read on her. It’s like those girls who stalk your social media trying to figure out if you’re pretty or fat or shaped well just to make themselves feel better. She needs to get her mind right and move on like he did. The universe takes things from u to make room from other things sometimes. Let him bend that girl over in peace and mind your business. Simple . If its meant to be ....it will be.
Speaking from experience? The one who sounds bitter is YOU! You’ve been reading since 2017. Shouldn’t you take your own advice?!  You should move on. Its been three years!!   I asked a simple question! If you had nothing to say, you could have ignored it but deep down you feel like sh* and you had to attack me to make yourself feel better!
Guess wha?n  I dont get intimidated by bullies like you and I will put you in your place!

Maybe you can’t read because I never said I was reading on any man since 2017 lol and I’m doing great cuz my man ain’t laid up with another woman right now . Sad you can’t say the same. I didn’t attack u lol I told you calmly that what you are doing to that girl is ridiculous. If youre gonna be inquiring about anyone it should be HIM not her lol Clearly your elevator doesn’t go all the way up. You are very BOTHERED by the typos you are sending lol . Just hurry up and get in que with those they have mentioned and be ready to pay to have your feelings hurt or most likely be told what u wanna hear lol enjoy that roller coaster ride. I havnt read on my ex in 2 + years and it feels great . When you get to this level of peace you will understand in due time lol
It seems that YOU are the one who cant read. In addition, to your bad grammar it seems like you are technology and math  deficient. Didnt you know we can see ALL of your old posts? Should  I refresh your memory?!! Your post is from 2017. 2020-2017 = 3 years ago

Hello all! Im new to the forum but i have been following for a few months. It took a while to get approved to post but thanks to u all i have spent so much less on psychics and i have found a few i can fairly trust. Thank u to whomever created this site and the countless dollars i saved! I used to be addicted and binge on keen or bitwine over the years and i have almost been scammed by a few but common sense and google saved me lol. I hope to share my experiences with u guys and continue to learn as much as i can along the way. Wishing you all a blessed day !

If you are stalking females here I can only imagine how much you google that mans new girlfriend 😂

Again AGAIN 🤣 .... I just openly told you that I been here since 2017 ? I left that man in 2018 😂 I havnt read on him since lol I actually came n this forum again in 2019 to expose who was good vs fake in my experience...  Did u miss that part too? No I have NOT been reading on the SAME man since then and I currently don’t need to read on anyone hence my last post lol I actually still come here to expose those who are fake or failed at predicting.

But Can you please show me my post where u mentioned I’m just like you ? Where I’m here desperately stalking and calling advisors about a poi’s new gf?  Show me please lol 😂 my mother raised a whole queen we don’t cry over spilled milk, we dust off and move on . Nice try tho !!! I’m sure madam fufu is on one of these sites waiting for you and your debit card 😂 that poor girl is probably annoyed u checking for her every post on every social media there is to see a glimpse of a life you want with a man who doesn’t want you .... let it go lol

Just research the part where I’m desperately calling to read another woman laid up with my ex  .... ILL WAIT.  AND PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME SEARCHING LOL
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 12:40:39 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline marciamia

« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2020, 12:30:37 AM »

Awww... I know it’s hard to take jabs at people who don’t post their personal shit on a public forum, but good try!!!

Aww thats not what you said back in 2017! What happened with your baby daddy? Should
i refresh your memory?

Has anyone gotten a reading from her where you ask about a current relationship/POI and it sounds like she’s describing a previous relationship? I feel totally let down by this because nothing she said about my current situation resonated. I got the Quick Read and as I was reading it over and over again (at least 5 times), I was saying to myself “this sounds like my life with xxxxx 10 years ago,” who is an ex and has been an ex for years!! Granted he’s still in my life because we have a child together, but definitely not in my life as a relationship. And another thing that I know she was wrong about was that she said my relationship with POI is really new and that’s far from the truth... he’s been in my life for a few years  :-\  that’s why when I was reading it, I felt as though she was describing the way my relationship played out with my ex. And she really didn’t go into much detail either. $50 for what I received was kind of a rip-off, let alone completely wrong.

And I’m just gonna throw this out there and say that based on what others have posted, I think her favorite initial to use is “R” and her favorite adjective is “genuine”... justttt sayin’

So maybe if you actually read the post, you would notice how I wasn’t getting a reading on him and he just came up.... but, again, good try!
It doesnt change the fact that you’ve been reading since 2017! Dont act like you are better than me! I just started this year! Its been three years and you haven't moved on!

No one is saying they’re better than you because we’ve ALL been there. We’re just being realistic. I’ve been at this psychic gig a hell of a lot longer than 2017 so not sure what you’re implying that it’s been 3 years and I haven’t moved on? You have no idea what was going on in 2017, let alone do you know what’s going on with me now.

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2020, 12:38:29 AM »

If you are stalking females here I can only imagine how much you google that mans new girlfriend 😂

Again AGAIN 🤣 .... I just openly told you that I been here since 2017 ? Did u miss that part ? No I have NOT been reading on the SAME man since then and I currently don’t need to read on anyone hence my last post lol

Can you please show me my post where u mentioned I’m just like you ? Where I’m here desperately stalking and calling advisors about a poi’s new gf?  Show me please lol 😂 my mother raised a whole queen we don’t cry over spilled milk, we dust off and move on . Nice try tho !!! I’m sure madam fufu is on one of these sites waiting for you and your debit card 😂 that poor girl is probably annoyed u checking for her every post on every social media there is to see a glimpse of a life you want with a man who doesn’t want you .... let it go lol

Just research the part where I’m desperate.... ILL WAIT.

Aside from being an IDIOT, it seems like you suffer from dementia. One post ago, you denied reading since 2017.

Aside from being an IDIOT, it seems that you suffer from dementia. One post ago, you denied that you’ve been reading since 2017. Let me refresh your tiny brain.
[/quote]

Also, it sounds like you are very INSECURE cause it seems that you get psychic readings ON EVERY MAN  you date. A QUEEN wouldnt do that. It sounds like your mom did a poor job raising a QUEEN 🤣🤣🤣
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 12:44:43 AM by Yaris123 »

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2020, 12:42:21 AM »

i refresh your memory?

No one is saying they’re better than you because we’ve ALL been there. We’re just being realistic. I’ve been at this psychic gig a hell of a lot longer than 2017 so not sure what you’re implying that it’s been 3 years and I haven’t moved on? You have no idea what was going on in 2017, let alone do you know what’s going on with me now.
Exactly! You have no idea  whats going on with my life so you shouldnt asking if I was the side piece? Are you speaking for experience?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2020, 12:44:51 AM »

Again AGAIN 🤣 .... I just openly told you that I been here since 2017 ? Did u miss that part ? No I have NOT been reading on the SAME man since then and I currently don’t need to read on anyone hence my last post lol

Can you please show me my post where u mentioned I’m just like you ? Where I’m here desperately stalking and calling advisors about a poi’s new gf?  Show me please lol 😂 my mother raised a whole queen we don’t cry over spilled milk, we dust off and move on . Nice try tho !!! I’m sure madam fufu is on one of these sites waiting for you and your debit card 😂 that poor girl is probably annoyed u checking for her every post on every social media there is to see a glimpse of a life you want with a man who doesn’t want you .... let it go lol

Just research the part where I’m desperate.... ILL WAIT.

Aside from being an IDIOT, it seems like you suffer from dementia. One post ago, you denied reading since 2017.

Also, it sounds like you are very INSECURE cause it seems that you get psychic readings ON EVERY MAN  you date. A QUEEN wouldnt do that. It sounds like your mom did a poor job raising a QUEEN 🤣🤣🤣
[/quote]

Again nice try lol In my very last post I stated that  I chose NOT to read on my current relationship ... and it’s very clear your mother dropped u on your head as a baby. You can’t be this slow in real life. Is that why he left you ?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2020, 12:48:18 AM »
You have a good night tho I’m bout to cook for my man . I hope you find those answers you seek from whoever you choose to call. Enjoy that misery.

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2020, 01:09:26 AM »
That poi WAS my old poi but guess what? I moved on after I realized it wasn't going to work out!  I also never chased him while he's was dating someone, i'm not that thirsty. ;)

quote author=Yaris123 link=topic=5998.msg123059#msg123059 date=1593381152]
3rd party? He's dating someone. You're not included. So no 3rd party.
haha sweety you havent talked to your poi in over a year. Dont act like you are better than me. At least I talk to mine EVERYDAY.
[/quote]

Offline Alchemist13

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2020, 01:13:06 AM »
She's the side piece, or she's stalking him if she's bothering him everyday looking for scraps. 👀

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2020, 01:18:59 AM »
I think if someone does not have an answer to her question should just move on. It is her life, she is free to live it as she sees fit. Anyone butting in is out line!!! Jeez

Anyways, I would try Miss Marla, eliza on psychic source and venus.

anything