Author Topic: Golden dawn or spiritminded???  (Read 3399 times)

Offline Kkbich2014

Golden dawn or spiritminded???
« on: March 15, 2020, 10:42:00 PM »
-
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 09:21:53 PM by Kkbich2014 »

Offline maggs30

Re: Golden dawn or spiritminded???
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 10:53:06 PM »
Spiritminded was always really accurate for me until... In Jan she started telling me there was someone around my bf and it was serious it had been going on since the holidays. There was no one but me. He was really clingy over the holidays. The only other female he cares at all about is his daughter. So she either saw him pull closer to me not knowing it was me or to his daughter. Either way I wouldn't worry right away unless there are other signs. Try QofCs for verification but don't binge.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 11:05:17 PM »
Spiritminded was always really accurate for me until... In Jan she started telling me there was someone around my bf and it was serious it had been going on since the holidays. There was no one but me. He was really clingy over the holidays. The only other female he cares at all about is his daughter. So she either saw him pull closer to me not knowing it was me or to his daughter. Either way I wouldn't worry right away unless there are other signs. Try QofCs for verification but don't binge.

SM was pretty accurate for me too, until today it just came out of left field this whole other woman thing. I havent really gotten any signs that there was another woman, we had a disagreement the last time we saw each other and yesterday he reached out after us not talking for a while. Im still a little mad about it and didnt talk to him but it definitely wasnt over another woman.  And now that you think about it, QOC said she didnt see anything going on like that maybe a week ago when we first had the disagreement. I totally forgot about that reading reading with her.  I wont binge, it just sucks how I let that reading get me so upset. I wont worry about it, thank you for your feedback!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 11:21:30 PM »

SM was pretty accurate for me too, until today it just came out of left field this whole other woman thing. I havent really gotten any signs that there was another woman, we had a disagreement the last time we saw each other and yesterday he reached out after us not talking for a while. Im still a little mad about it and didnt talk to him but it definitely wasnt over another woman.  And now that you think about it, QOC said she didnt see anything going on like that maybe a week ago when we first had the disagreement. I totally forgot about that reading reading with her.  I wont binge, it just sucks how I let that reading get me so upset. I wont worry about it, thank you for your feedback!

No problem at all. After that reading I did binge so I feel ya lol. I hate it when they mix stuff up and it causes our anxiety to go into overdrive. Logically I should have known better since he was texting at midnight on Christmas Eve/Day asking me to come spend the night and Christmas with him. Dumb me for binging v

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 12:45:41 AM »
Has anyone read with spiritminded recently?
She clarified my reading with her cards and told me that he was not seeing another woman and that she saw no deception.
She predicted a pregnancy and a new start, or both. I've never gotten a pregnancy read before, ever so Im not sure what to think. Has anyone gotten a reading like this from her before?

Offline russianred

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2020, 03:18:44 AM »
I read with spiritminded a couple of times.  She gave me negative predictions and was ultimately wrong.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2020, 04:28:27 AM »
I read with spiritminded and sbhe said she heard two things from spirit about My POI attraction and blockage when I asked what she means, she kept asking if I am in a rzlationsy, do we leave close to each other and all kind of questions... when I asked for predictions, she said blockage... I was thinking « is this lady for real or am I getting punk’ed » lol

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2020, 04:35:11 AM »
I read with spiritminded and sbhe said she heard two things from spirit about My POI attraction and blockage when I asked what she means, she kept asking if I am in a rzlationsy, do we leave close to each other and all kind of questions... when I asked for predictions, she said blockage... I was thinking « is this lady for real or am I getting punk’ed » lol

This is what happened with me! He does care is family oriented but then asked me a ton of questions: how long have we been together, how often do we see each other, is there distance a job issue...then said he’s not going to change based on those answers.  Wish she just would have said she didn’t connect

Offline SarahM

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2020, 06:24:26 AM »
Spiritminded was sooooo horrible for me that I asked for a refund..

Offline HappE

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2020, 08:08:02 PM »
I read with SM at the beginning of June and it was honestly terrible. The questioned I asked were answered with “yes” or “no”.  There was no detail offered and when I pushed for more info, she got pissed off and said “he won’t call you because there is someone else”.  It seems like the “someone else” statement is her go-to based on some of the other comments here. Overall, I found her to be rude and very underwhelming.

Offline Joy

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2020, 12:00:47 PM »
She may or may not be right. What do I know... Still, I can't help but notice that "someone else around him from the past that he's been talking to" sounds like a very standard card reading line to me if a certain card pops in the spread.

Never read with spiritminded. I and a friend of mine had readings with Golden Dawn. She was mostly negative, which made her randomly right or wrong, of course. She would say things like "I am sorry to tell you but he won't call. The cards don't show him contacting." This by itself is like a statement for which the responsibility is immediately placed on the cards. My friend finally said, "Why don't I line you up a spread. Whatever the cards may show... I have no psychic insight anyway." Essentially, she was right. If it is up to the cards alone, my friend would be as good as any person who can shuffle cards and say what they mean. Well, he did not call. He messaged. One of the times he did not message. I guess if you are mostly negative, you can be correct sometimes.

On another note, I have noticed that what usually makes me call 3-4 psychics one after the other is contradictory statements. Usually, if I call a psychic with whom I had a reading before, and they give me something adverse that seriously contradicts older reading or general logic and circumstances, it makes me call someone else. If that someone else gives me a reading that contradicts that first psychic completely, oh, yeah, I call a third one because I am suddenly very confused. Another issue is the third parties that suddenly pop up in card readings out of the blue, during quarantine, or even when the POI is sick. Often they are on and offs from the past. Often they are "talking" (whatever that may mean).

With probably a couple of exceptions, I am not a fan of card readers and cliche lines.

Offline dascallie

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2020, 12:32:02 PM »
I do not like cards.

A genuine psychic should not need them. In fact, the graphics, symbolism and images mislead any reader than depends on them to perform a reading ("perform" is the operative word--"entertainment only") --and yet we may actually find ourselves shaping life choices around them!

I have read and explored tarot for 30 years. Mostly curious, not anything to place faith or belief in. Like the Quija board, they are manufactured cardboard (or whatever) items that are as neutral as your coffee cup. WE impose our expectations, fears, hopes on these inanimate objects.

Full disclosure, I'm not some hard-assed cynic trying to burst the bubble--I know the paranormal exits, I've personally experienced many multiple inexplicable incidents over my life. I meant SOLID, visual ones, as well as auditory ones--and best of all, a truly amazing, life-saving 'guardian angel' experience.

But tarot cards---quija boards--talismans--etc, etc....WE give them power--good or bad, weak or strong.  WE project through fear and want. Thoughts are our soul essence manifested--THOUGHTS ARE POWERFUL. THOUGHTS ARE THINGS.

I'm scouting really authentic psychics--that aren't just talented mindreaders leeching off my thoughts.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2020, 09:33:28 PM »
That’s an excellent point. The cards are what we make of them, and hard to read as there can be multiple meanings. I like tarot for insight and because I find them fun to explore new ideas, but a good reader usually needs intuition or some other ability to complement the card reading.

anything