Author Topic: Intuition/Fear vs Readers?  (Read 3549 times)

Offline PsyGurl

Re: Intuition/Fear vs Readers?
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2020, 12:04:10 PM »
Has anyone been in a situation where all the readers said the same thing but your intuition said something else? I should use the word fear in my case instead of intuition actually.

Hi, snowbell. Yes, this has happened to me...Ive gotten a “feeling” if guys I’ve been with in the past were being unfaithful...looking back, there were signs. I called countless psychics, most of whom reassured me there’s no one else, he’s busy with work/family/worried about finances...and if they did see a woman around, it was always about to end and he would stay with me. Eventually I would find out, mostly through social media, that he was being unfaithful. So go with your intuition! It’s free, and most likely more accurate than a psychic.

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2020, 04:16:36 AM »
A few times I’ve known something negative was going to happen and rang a reader who said nope everything ok. Your such and such is going to happen.

Then if happened as I thought.  The negative.

Also I rang loads of readers.  For years and all gave me the sing song happy reading with the fairytale.

Then only two have me negative.   I said those two weren’t psychic at all and trashed them.

They were those that were right for me.

We need to be careful of readers all giving us roses and love.  We get gaslit into believing them. 

Offline Psyche1111

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2020, 03:38:34 AM »
Hi! I'm totally new here but I have read with an embarrassing amount of psychics this year.
I do think reading with too many psychics clouds our intuition. Both because they can give us good and bad readings and that can make you not trust your gut. False-negative readings can just as harmful as the rainbows and sunshine ones. I also do believe there is something to the law of attraction and if I think positive I receive that and if I have negative thoughts I also receive that.

I'm not trying to give you any false hope here but I also have to say from experience it isn't true just because someone isn't being forward with you they actually don't want the same thing you do. I've also been in the situation when I was into someone and they weren't giving me the time of day and a year later things change and we ended up dating. The truth is you don't always know what is going on in that person's life. Keep in mind our ego is there to protect us from getting hurt and this often clouds our intuition. Fear comes more from our ego and insecurity and has nothing to do with intuition. Learning to separate ego and intuition takes time but it can be done. This isn't anything mystical, its psych 101. I'm not a psychologist but I was raised by two of them!

I've been trying to practice not reading with psychics and trust my intuition. Whenever I feel tempted I look on here and realize how many mixed reviews they all have. Some advice, if you are interested in someone just call them and ask them out yourself. Worst they can say is no. If they are rude to you about it then you know you did yourself a favor because you wouldn't want to be with someone like that. A decent human would be flattered someone has a crush on them. I have found my fear is usually worse than the answer. Many times the answer has end up in the affirmative for me. Even if it doesn't turn into a long term romantic relationship it could turn into a nice friendship and that friend can set you up with other friends. I do believe there are some wonderfully gifted psychics out there but I also believe if we take a moment to quiet our minds we can find answers ourselves. 

anything