Author Topic: OPEN COMMUNICATION  (Read 1209 times)

Offline Natashanyc

OPEN COMMUNICATION
« on: June 27, 2020, 02:00:32 PM »
hi everyone I wanted to share something useful . I’m a long time member here, I used to binge read years ago and this forum helped me sort out who and where not to spend my money or waste my time.  I told myself I wouldn’t binge anymore no matter how bad any relationship was or burning desire to “know”

I’m not gonna go into details but when it Got to the point I wanted to call a psychic or buy a reading , I told myself “ just go talk to him yourself” I am hard headed and stubborn and I never wanted to reach out first even tho communication was open. I just felt like he should do all the work but I grew impatient and let me tell u that is the BEST thing I ever did. Not only did I save my money but I got the answers I looked for from HIM andddd he paid attention to what I said enough to immediately come visit to talk more in person. If I was the old me from 2017 I would be on the internet tryna figure out who to call and what predictions are supposed to happen soon.
 I’m glad I not only took matters in my own hands, I opened up better communication (turns out it was a misunderstanding) n I took the money I saved and brought a new car. Cuz I deserve it :)

I’m encouraging you guys to make your own contact if your situation deems fit and not live in the wonder of what will happen tomorrow or “when will he contact me” mindset .

Have a good day everyone !
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 02:12:56 PM by Natashanyc »

Offline Just FYI

Re: OPEN COMMUNICATION
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2020, 03:44:49 PM »
Natasha, that’s excellent life advice. Also very happy that going to the source has improved your relationship!

I’m still learning to use my words and be brave. I used to think bringing up anything related to how I felt was a confrontation and I hate confrontations. I’ve learned that you can pick the right words and be patient about timing to raise an issue so that it’s not a big “come to Jesus” moment or “intervention” with someone.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 09:15:46 PM »
Natasha, that’s excellent life advice. Also very happy that going to the source has improved your relationship!

I’m still learning to use my words and be brave. I used to think bringing up anything related to how I felt was a confrontation and I hate confrontations. I’ve learned that you can pick the right words and be patient about timing to raise an issue so that it’s not a big “come to Jesus” moment or “intervention” with someone.

Don’t be hard on yourself or overthink it. Just open up conversation with a simple hello and flow from there. It’s better to have peace of mind than calling all these fakes guessing answers u can get from the source himself. I wasn’t abrasive with my approach either I was very easy going and calm. Made him feel comfortable to talk and I led the way to what I wanted to know

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2020, 09:21:46 PM »
110% all of this right here. My POI and I have never reconciled even as just friends only and it still stings some but I can never sit here and say I didn't try to communicate. I actually tried more times that the man deserved and still choose silence. After my last direct attempt Fall of last year , that when I stopped getting readings and stopped feeding that beast. Will we ever not speak again? I truly don't know and at this point I realize this is more about me just letting go fully and not caring about that outcome. I wanted to hold the hope but you have to take it all at face value. So what if he does communicate one day, then what?! Will I feel justified or validated finally? Yes? Will it make me HAPPY in life? Only temporarily.

You have to rip the bandaid if you ever want to see results one way or the other. That is the only answer you should seek.

You have a good point ! You have to think to yourself and ask do u really want this man in your life ? Or will it lead to hurt ?  I like to avoid anything that doesn’t bring me peace. That’s why I don’t come on this forum often. It’s a sh** show here. I wanted to bring something positive and encourage ppl here to lead their path with madam fufu telling them wat will happen tomorrow. This psychics are filthy rich off our emotions and rush decisions. I like to hold my own power but that’s just me. I also don’t have patience to wait around. If he would have ignored me or gave me signs that he isn’t interested, I would have blocked him and went about my business. I was actually shocked he was open and more so interested and scared to talk to me until I let him see it’s okay. You never know what will happen if u don’t try it out. What do u have to lose ?

anything