Author Topic: Barbara4846  (Read 266577 times)

Offline bstalling

Re: Barbara4846
« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2014, 02:40:19 AM »
Yeah, I think Barbara is best when you don't hammer her with questions. Just jot or recording everything and wait a few months before reviewing your past reading.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #136 on: October 30, 2014, 04:18:23 PM »
The first thing she said was that, there was a delay in a home, true and the told me about this woman leaving my life, in my first reading she thought this woman was in my guys life when I asked her a question about him but I took the advice from you guys and asked her what  see for me. Well the last two prediction would be nice if it happens
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 04:42:07 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #137 on: November 14, 2014, 09:59:25 AM »
Interesting and depressing. The person she said I would end the rs with and not trust this month has not responded to any of my messages after a lengthy chat two weeks ago about a job they were going to do for me. Granted a couple were informational, but I asked opinions in 1 or 2 of them. And worst, they haven't even read them, yet have been online. I'm absolutely baffled over the this and it's reopened all the wounds from my exbf. Plus I will see them at a job next month which will be awkward. This is why I don't trust anyone. I mean, if they changed their mind, just freakin tell me. I'm in this mess because someone else strung me along for 3 years then left me high and dry  (and I'd almost swear I told them this).

If I want an update with Barbara, what's the best way to do it, since she seems to do best when you ask general questions?

Interestingly, I read with Cookie the other day and she said the same thing almost word for word about not trusting someone in November. Funny thing though is that I had posted the exact thing on the board that morning or the day before. She also said I'd become suspicious the end of the week, and well, here I am. I wasn't planning on contacting them last night but something popped up for me and I sent it along for an opinion.

Anyone have a really good remote viewer?
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 12:47:00 PM by sunandmoon »

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #138 on: January 31, 2016, 04:32:41 PM »
I read with her asked general reading she saw that money will be good in December, someone I broke up with will re enter my life, there is libra woman who will leave my life. Wonder who relationship with family will improve. She asked me to make a note of this. She then said the man has an angel around him.

No Libras. She said *I* have angels around me. She told me to be careful of a woman I trusted, she may be lying. She did say someone from my past would re-enter, with a son, and he has legal issues (my exbf has a court case pending against him for the past year - but if he has a child I don't know about it and no way am I interested in rekindling that)

She tossed out the name "William" - that's a first for me (usually it's Dave lol)

She talks so fast it's hard to keep up.

hahahahaha!!!! This past Thanksgiving (2015), a guy I dated in college was back home taking care of family. His name is William and he has a soon who has been in and out of trouble, and the son's friends stole some items at their house a few years back - not even sure that is resolved yet. I'd have to go back to my notes to see if "William" was the person from my past. I never even considered it as he goes by his middle name which is pretty far from William! We've always kept in touch though, but we hadn't seen each other in about 10 years (his wife hates me). He did put me in touch with someone who offered me a job, so that is good, but there will never be anything romantic between us.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #139 on: February 01, 2016, 03:31:08 AM »
she said a few things about my ex that he has said to me .. and she couldn't have guessed them such as he wants to buy property. and he wants to make alot of money which he as told me multiple times when we were together. She also asked me if i was 27 i will be in a week ( and most people usually hear my voice on the phone and think i am 15, btw i work for an office where i am constantly on phone calls. ) so its hard for me to think she could guess it since she didnt ask for dOB. she said there will be a 35 or 36 year old guy around me an d to remember that and not to turn my back on him. she also said the ex will come back suddenly but i am not sure about that and i don't believe it since i asked him jan 9th if he would be willing to work at our now non existent relationship and he said no he is not interested .. i only have one other ex that is not married and he and I are good friends so it cant be him .. she didn't pick up any kids nor pregnancies nor gave a date to when the sudden appearance of the guy be (which again I doubt ) but she was spot on that he loves money ... she also told me his ex shows up some times and likes to talk to him ( i know she does, but i also know he never used to respond to her or it would be super short ) i cant verify about now .. so there ! also didn't pick up anything about work or me getting money which is totally fine by me i wasn't inquiring about any of that anyways

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #140 on: May 25, 2016, 04:08:00 PM »
Is this what Barabara predicted for positive? Barbara was never all that creepy accurate with me, kind of jealous that she wasn't lol. Maddie, have you got a callback from her.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2016, 04:18:22 PM »
I'm not sure... Do you recommend someone? I like my regulars so far... Judis, Lisa, Sapphire and Sincerity... If anything it would be between Sincerity or Sapphire.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2016, 04:28:19 PM »
Sorry I can't remember if you tried Sapphire? But I use her for empath stuff.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #143 on: May 25, 2016, 04:51:05 PM »
I did too and she never got to me either. So I just got in line. She dropped me off her que few times months ago, but I thought whatever she'll get tried of me and eventually accept my call and so she did. Sapphire is sweet, just knows her stuff. I like Judis but with Sapphire she knew things from the past, the persons behaviour, character and pretty much any questions you have about the situation or person in question. Judis is great also.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #144 on: May 25, 2016, 06:44:53 PM »
I told you lol. Make an appointment with Lady Jenba you'll be glad. She is good trust me.

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #145 on: May 25, 2016, 07:21:19 PM »
I'm not sure I just read with her a week ago. But she didn't make too many predictions from what I remember. Let me check my notes tonight. I know for a fact she didn't make long term predictions like Sincerity did. To be honest, she is the only one that did and Judis inner light but the predictions are a bit away.

allibai3

« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2016, 09:33:52 PM »
I tried Barbara months ago and none of her predictions cam true she thought my ex and I were married lol. She didnt even pick up that my dad was dead. She got my sign and age wrong. She just saying a bunch of random things hoping it would stick.Shes a nice lady though

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2016, 10:39:08 PM »
She was nice that's about it! Very generic once I look back at my notes... Nothing to account for all rainbows and unicorns. I even read with her twice since there is a bit of a wait and on this forum few have raved about her!

Offline Dannika

« Reply #148 on: January 02, 2017, 01:15:42 AM »
Any updates on this reader...read with her recently and she nailed some pretty current events, and then threw out some other specific details/predictions out of nowhere that could certainly be plausible...we'all see.

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #149 on: January 03, 2017, 12:04:37 AM »
Barbara is one of the only people I'm Keen I speak with. There are very few others. For me, Barbara has been pretty accurate. Yes there are things that she has been incorrect about but, she has been correct more than incorrect. I love her.

anything