Author Topic: Lots of fake psychics on Bitwine..  (Read 13169 times)

Offline icexgb

Lots of fake psychics on Bitwine..
« on: June 17, 2020, 09:13:37 PM »
Have tried a few psychics but feel like none of them are correct... Are the reviews on Bitwine even genuine?

Some examples,

Starz4Lynn - https://bitwine.com/psychics/258851-starz4lynn
Made a few predictions,  but none of them comes true nor timeframe were accurate.  If you do want to use her,  make sure you tell her do not use her pendulum anymore.. has never ever been correct

ANALISA LOVE PSYCHIC - https://bitwine.com/psychics/405470-analisa
I feel so strongly that I am answering her questions rather than getting advices... When she doesn't know an answer,  she wouldn't be honest but she will keep diverting your attention by asking a lot of irrelevant questions until time's up

Psychic Medium George -
Made some predictions, none comes true...

Rebecca Hetherington -
Dont know how she reads her tarots..  everytime when she said one thing,  the exact opposite will happen.  In some sense, she is still accurate. But you always need to trust the opposite..

mysticloveshayna -
fake..  predictions are wrong..

Love Adviser Aliscia -
She is really just making up fairy tales..  typing in long long long paragraph that can be simplified into a few words..  ffs. You end up keep topping up to ask some questions..  But since she's just making up faiy tales......  I am not paying her any longer.

Lidia LaDelle -
This is another fake one.. telling all the non sense..  predictions have never come true either.

Pixie Dust -
People keep saying she is accurate.  But I think she is just a piece of guess work. Said something like we are distant physically but in fact we are both in the same city. She made a comment "I dont know why you people call and disagree.." .. but one good thing about her is that,  she is "honest", in a sense that if you disagree with her reading, and you do decide never go to her again,  you CAN ask for full refund in the same session.  After the session,  she would do a refund minus her 40% fee to Bitwine.

Spiritual Jav -
Just fake...  I can't believe that I spend a few hundred dollars on her  :'(

Love Psychic Mary -
Her predictions can change from time to time... tell you something in Jan,  and then tell you opposite in March...

Lovely Safire -
Asked for 3 poi for like half a year,  none of her predictions was correct. Said that those 3 pois like me but nothing happened at all...  Good thing is that she was also predicting I wont work out with my new poi. This is like another one you should believe the opposite..

Carla Curlee -
Made some predictions,  but feels like she is trying to tell you something,  be in the end I read the transcript a few times but I can't get anything useful out of it..

Precision Psychic -
She is just a guess work..  if you want someone to chat for fun,  go to her.

Psychic Healing -
Another fake one..  ever poi I asked she said "I've just looked at your stars and he cares for you and he wants to get closer to you and he will apologise to you very soon".  ffs   what to apologise..?  we have just met..

Love Whisperer -
$20 dollar a min..  I should have known that he is just fake..  but I didn't understand where his 1.2k reviews are coming from..  I tried him like 7 times... until I couldnt afford anymore... He is just fake.

cosmic73 -
Just another scripting person

Hayley Daniels-Lake -
When I had just met my poi for the first day,  I came into her and she said my poi is already in love with me..  non sense..

CindyS -
She said she is a divorced woman, so that she doesnt want her clients to get hurt.  But isn't she just way too pessimistic about love..? Every poi I asked I said I want to make friend with she would say "why are you rushing"..

Truthful Vision -
definitely scripting..  nothing is correct.

SaiSoulHealer8 -
He is definitely guess work or scripting..  we are colleagues so that my poi must be avoiding me doesn't want to complicate our relation.  ffs,  some big companies have multiple campus in a single city.

Field Expert -
Asked about 4 poi, nothing come true.

Terry Mastriantonio -
Really just scripting... predictions are all wrong..

Miss Ann -
I think she just doesn't really know how to read tarot.  Have been with her for 3 years...  but well... everything turns out to be wrong.

Miss Toria -
She was so certain and assuring me again and again that the contact would happen,  but I hear nothing from poi.

ClarityLove Psychic -
Don't use him. This one is completely a scam.  Try to raise a dispute with him, he will ask you to return an item to receive a refund :)

Psychic Love N Relationship -
This person has more than 1 accounts on Bitwine.  To have a complete conversation with this person, you will need call in 3 times.  The first 2 times,  he will disconnect right before it reaches $10.  And said it was the internet.  Only the 3rd time he will allow you to go pass $10.  But it happens like every single day.  What sort of internet guarantee a disconnection right before $10 for only the first 2 chats?  Same for his other account.  How did I find out?  his email address are both the same.   Same name, same domain.  the Domain was even a private domain not a commercial email address provider. 

Psychic Stephanie -
She does not answer questions.  If you want her to anser questions?  You will need to keep shouting at her saying the following for 5 times over 20 mins,  "I only asked a yes/ no question. Can you keep the answer short?"  For a yes no question,  she can type an essay over 5 mins to chat shits that dont even make any sense.

elizabeth the psychic -
I really dont know where she got her courage to claim that her timeframe is accurate.   She said my poi will take me for a dinner. She even gave an exact date for it.  And then what? nothing happened..

marva.lee -
just fake.

the Divine Soul -
I didnt know why I trusted her.  In my old account,  she told me that he loves me and we will be together for long term.  But I changed to a new account, and she said she didnt remember she had told me about this, and then told me it is a short term.  You know this woman is a fake one

Psychic.Sky -
he is just all about money.  Prediction are all wrong

Regina Starr -
Do not use her.  She is another SCAM.   She will tell you about some non sense and then tell you to do a ritual.  She offers free ritual, and then said that she has to charge you for the chat so that she can explain what you need to do with her to perform that ritual.

there are a lot more....  can't list them all....

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Lots of fake psychics on Bitwine..
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 09:46:19 PM »
Have tried a few psychics but feel like none of them are correct... Are the reviews on Bitwine even genuine?

Some examples,

Made a few predictions,  but none of them comes true nor timeframe were accurate.  If you do want to use her,  make sure you tell her do not use her pendulum anymore.. has never ever been correct

I feel so strongly that I am answering her questions rather than getting advices... When she doesn't know an answer,  she wouldn't be honest but she will keep diverting your attention by asking a lot of irrelevant questions until time's up

Psychic Medium George -

Rebecca Hetherington -
Dont know how she reads her tarots..  everytime when she said one thing,  the exact opposite will happen.  In some sense, she is still accurate. But you always need to trust the opposite..

mysticloveshayna -

Love Adviser Aliscia -
She is really just making up fairy tales..  typing in long long long paragraph that can be simplified into a few words..  ffs. You end up keep topping up to ask some questions..  But since she's just making up faiy tales......  I am not paying her any longer.

Lidia LaDelle -
This is another fake one.. telling all the non sense..  predictions have never come true either.

Pixie Dust -
People keep saying she is accurate.  But I think she is just a piece of guess work. Said something like we are distant physically but in fact we are both in the same city. She made a comment "I dont know why you people call and disagree.." .. but one good thing about her is that,  she is "honest", in a sense that if you disagree with her reading, and you do decide never go to her again,  you CAN ask for full refund in the same session.  After the session,  she would do a refund minus her 40% fee to Bitwine.

Spiritual Jav -

Love Psychic Mary -
Her predictions can change from time to time... tell you something in Jan,  and then tell you opposite in March...

Lovely Safire -
Asked for 3 poi for like half a year,  none of her predictions was correct. Said that those 3 pois like me but nothing happened at all...  Good thing is that she was also predicting I wont work out with my new poi. This is like another one you should believe the opposite..

Carla Curlee -
Made some predictions,  but feels like she is trying to tell you something,  be in the end I read the transcript a few times but I can't get anything useful out of it..

Precision Psychic -

Psychic Healing -
Another fake one..  ever poi I asked she said "I've just looked at your stars and he cares for you and he wants to get closer to you and he will apologise to you very soon".  ffs   what to apologise..?  we have just met..

Love Whisperer -
$20 dollar a min..  I should have known that he is just fake..  but I didn't understand where his 1.2k reviews are coming from..  I tried him like 7 times... until I couldnt afford anymore... He is just fake.

cosmic73 -

Hayley Daniels-Lake -
When I had just met my poi for the first day,  I came into her and she said my poi is already in love with me..  non sense..

CindyS -
She said she is a divorced woman, so that she doesnt want her clients to get hurt.  But isn't she just way too pessimistic about love..? Every poi I asked I said I want to make friend with she would say "why are you rushing"..

Truthful Vision -

SaiSoulHealer8 -
He is definitely guess work or scripting..  we are colleagues so that my poi must be avoiding me doesn't want to complicate our relation.  ffs,  some big companies have multiple campus in a single city.

Field Expert -

Terry Mastriantonio -

Miss Ann -
I think she just doesn't really know how to read tarot.  Have been with her for 3 years...  but well... everything turns out to be wrong.

Miss Toria -
She was so certain and assuring me again and again that the contact would happen,  but I hear nothing from poi.

ClarityLove Psychic -
Don't use him. This one is completely a scam.  Try to raise a dispute with him, he will ask you to return an item to receive a refund :)

This person has more than 1 accounts on Bitwine.  To have a complete conversation with this person, you will need call in 3 times.  The first 2 times,  he will disconnect right before it reaches $10.  And said it was the internet.  Only the 3rd time he will allow you to go pass $10.  But it happens like every single day.  What sort of internet guarantee a disconnection right before $10 for only the first 2 chats?  Same for his other account.  How did I find out?  his email address are both the same.   Same name, same domain.  the Domain was even a private domain not a commercial email address provider. 

Psychic Stephanie -
She does not answer questions.  If you want her to anser questions?  You will need to keep shouting at her saying the following for 5 times over 20 mins,  "I only asked a yes/ no question. Can you keep the answer short?"  For a yes no question,  she can type an essay over 5 mins to chat shits that dont even make any sense.

elizabeth the psychic -
I really dont know where she got her courage to claim that her timeframe is accurate.   She said my poi will take me for a dinner. She even gave an exact date for it.  And then what? nothing happened..

marva.lee -
just fake.

the Divine Soul -
I didnt know why I trusted her.  In my old account,  she told me that he loves me and we will be together for long term.  But I changed to a new account, and she said she didnt remember she had told me about this, and then told me it is a short term.  You know this woman is a fake one

Psychic.Sky -

Regina Starr -
Do not use her.  She is another SCAM.   She will tell you about some non sense and then tell you to do a ritual.  She offers free ritual, and then said that she has to charge you for the chat so that she can explain what you need to do with her to perform that ritual.

Definitely all fake. Include all of those who post copy n paste ads in their bitwine forum too. Real psychics don’t do that lol pixie has some integrity I don’t think she’s a bad person but she definitely goes with the guesswork and isn’t gifted by far

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 09:56:43 PM »

Some examples,

Psychic Medium George -

Rebecca Hetherington -

mysticloveshayna -

Love Adviser Aliscia -

Lidia LaDelle -

Pixie Dust -

Spiritual Jav -

Love Psychic Mary -

Lovely Safire -

Carla Curlee -

Precision Psychic -

Psychic Healing -

Love Whisperer -

cosmic73 -

Hayley Daniels-Lake -

CindyS -

Truthful Vision -

SaiSoulHealer8 -

Field Expert -

Terry Mastriantonio -

Miss Ann -

Miss Toria -

ClarityLove Psychic -

Psychic Stephanie -

elizabeth the psychic -

marva.lee -
just fake.

the Divine Soul -

Psychic.Sky -

Regina Starr -

Couldn’t agree more!! I’ve read with most of those you mentioned, that was last year during my big binge reading moment. All of those fake, except for miss ann IMO

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2020, 10:10:16 PM »
Miss Ann was a miss for me too few years back . I think I read with her 3 times . Seems to get personalities but no predictions of future panned out. I don’t need to pay someone to pin point personality , I know that myself

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2020, 10:18:41 PM »
Also add Terri delights to this list . She harassed me for weeks because of a review I left. She was very controlling trying to make me buy a spell in 2017. I told her off and never got it. She even contacted me saying she was going to contact my bf at the time to talk to him herself. Pure Psycho . I definitely reported her and she was forced to refund me for all chats by bitwine for trying to promote her spell work and disrespectful language   

Offline icexgb

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2020, 10:49:27 PM »
Miss Ann was a miss for me too few years back . I think I read with her 3 times . Seems to get personalities but no predictions of future panned out. I don’t need to pay someone to pin point personality , I know that myself

She did admit she doesn't know anything about the timeframe.  But well,  she did predict 2 POIs for me before that she said we would be together but now first one has cut off contact the second one doesn't seem to have any more chances. So overall,  her cards doesn't work for me
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 10:54:46 PM by icexgb »

Offline icexgb

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2020, 10:54:07 PM »
Also add Terri delights to this list . She harassed me for weeks because of a review I left. She was very controlling trying to make me buy a spell in 2017. I told her off and never got it. She even contacted me saying she was going to contact my bf at the time to talk to him herself. Pure Psycho . I definitely reported her and she was forced to refund me for all chats by bitwine for trying to promote her spell work and disrespectful language   

Terri for me is always the same thing,  "dont contact him and he will contact me"........   I am never a believer of this..  Someone new I met, how do I make friend with him without contacting him..?

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2020, 11:18:51 PM »
I hadn't really tried many in Bitwine but this is the only platform that I am still keeping although I hadn't been reading for more than 4 months now, I had 3 short readings in Jan-Feb this year.
The readers that I like in Bitwine are Autumn Rivers, Stephanie Teresa and Bryan, I don't really mind to go back to them if I need a chat.
Autumn Rivers- not an empath, she uses cards, and pretty accurate on specific questions, except timeframes. She got them almost all right on the specific questions that i asked.
Stephanie Teresa - very good energy reader, she can only predict what to come based on the energies that we have at that time.
Bryan- very good empath, and nailed the feelings and emotions of a person, good in short term predictions, he saw my kid had communication issue at school, without me telling him anything about her.
I had tried angel readings-her short term predictions are really good as well (within 3 months). Ari is 50% for me.
Many out there either fake or just counsellors. Very limited of them are true tarot readers.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2020, 11:56:50 PM »

Terri for me is always the same thing,  "dont contact him and he will contact me"........   I am never a believer of this..  Someone new I met, how do I make friend with him without contacting him..?

She tells everyone that . It’s a tactic so that you can keep calling her to ask about him. She’s a major con artist. She will also try to google you or find your social media to help her readings and find your poi. She’s really sick and will take advantage of anyone at a low point in their life with these kind of tactics . Stay away from Terri delights  completely. She also erases her feedback like most of them on bitwine
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 12:54:07 AM by Natashanyc »

Offline aries1995

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2020, 12:09:22 AM »
Psychic Bright and LovePsychicVision are also no use in my opinion. Very generic

Offline icexgb

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2020, 01:12:25 AM »
I hadn't really tried many in Bitwine but this is the only platform that I am still keeping although I hadn't been reading for more than 4 months now, I had 3 short readings in Jan-Feb this year.
The readers that I like in Bitwine are Autumn Rivers, Stephanie Teresa and Bryan, I don't really mind to go back to them if I need a chat.
Autumn Rivers- not an empath, she uses cards, and pretty accurate on specific questions, except timeframes. She got them almost all right on the specific questions that i asked.
Stephanie Teresa - very good energy reader, she can only predict what to come based on the energies that we have at that time.
Bryan- very good empath, and nailed the feelings and emotions of a person, good in short term predictions, he saw my kid had communication issue at school, without me telling him anything about her.
I had tried angel readings-her short term predictions are really good as well (within 3 months). Ari is 50% for me.
Many out there either fake or just counsellors. Very limited of them are true tarot readers.

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/81771-bryans
Is this the Bryan?

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2020, 01:21:42 AM »
Yes that's him. :)

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2020, 11:48:32 AM »
Hello all.  I can say that I agree and both disagree with this topic.  Yes, there are hundreds of fake readers on this site who lie, script and steal from people. However, I will say that I’ve met some people on here who were definitely on point, accurate and non scriptive.  At the end of the day, they are all (and I mean the non fake ones) their perspective on your situation which is a little glimpse into the big picture.  It is your responsibility to either take what they say and act on it or do what you want to do.  A lot will play on your emotions, but the ones I’ve found won’t.  Actually, one of the psychics mentioned above has been very accurate for me in terms of the present.  Not in depth and basically on the surface, but nonetheless, accurate.  But then again, that’s just me.  Some work for some while some work for others. It’s all about perspective.  Peace.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2020, 10:46:28 PM »
Divine love destiny is a very skilled scammer who fools people into thinking she is genuine but she just guesses. Anyways, the whole platform is infested by a sea of frauds (for record, there are over 200 frauds on Bitwine) and less than 20 folks with a genuine gift.

Offline icexgb

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2020, 11:20:57 AM »
I dont deny that there are some gifted ones.  But those on this list, I went in starting by asking my ex who had already cut off contacts with me for like 5 years, but those scams are saying he cares for me and will apologise very soon.  All are scripting and fairy tales.   Some people just like to argue some work for some and some dont...  oh come on,  if they are just saying these to 10000 people,  there must be one that they are correct,  and you are just the lucky one.