Author Topic: The definition of contact  (Read 4768 times)

Offline Realrealwater

The definition of contact
« on: June 12, 2020, 04:15:12 PM »
So....
What have you found to be “contact” in terms of how it shows up when a reader predicts it?

I have a theory. I’ve had contact predictions that lined up to times where poi has just been watching my stories more on SM.

Wondering what your experiences were with this....

Offline maggs30

Re: The definition of contact
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 04:32:45 PM »
I have had contact mean a FB post or profile picture change. Things I end up seeing that give a bit more info. Even Yona said I would get contact it would not be back and forth but it would be an update. That was on the ex posting he was in a relationship.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 05:37:06 PM »
Well this is unsettling lol

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2020, 05:45:45 PM »
Lol, RRW 😂

I believe indirect contact counts as well:- hearing from a mutual friend/family member/ANYONE other than your POI *about* your POI

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2020, 06:03:26 PM »
Lol, RRW 😂

I believe indirect contact counts as well:- hearing from a mutual friend/family member/ANYONE other than your POI *about* your POI

Really?!
Gosh

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2020, 06:37:23 PM »
It SHOULD NOT count IMO, but yes. I’ve heard several psychics in the past back when POI and I used to be “off”) mention this. Yona included. However, she would tell you what she felt the contact was (direct/indirect). She was wrong with her feeling (for me) mind you, but yes, indirect contact could also, potentially, qualify.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2020, 09:20:54 PM »
I would say, no, IMO. Usually a contact prediction is around the topic of when they will be in touch with me/ reach out etc- using those kinds of words. I’ve had a previous POI watch my stories every single day without fail but when I asked the better readers if he’d be in touch, they said no. He did not get in touch. So if them updating their own social media in a way that has nothing to do with you etc is what is meant or someone else is talking about them then the person predicting is just wrong.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2020, 09:29:47 PM »
Well in my case the FB post did affect me as we were dating and all of a sudden no break up just him in another relationship. That's what Yona saw as an update I would get.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2020, 09:34:40 PM »
Well in my case the FB post did affect me as we were dating and all of a sudden no break up just him in another relationship. That's what Yona saw as an update I would get.

It’s different if they specify that you’ll get an update, that makes sense, that’s not the same as them getting into contact with you. If someone tells you that you will be in contact with someone/ they’ll reach out to you and what actually happens is you see them put something on their own social media that doesn’t include you, I don’t see how they can be considered right. That is really stretching the meaning of “contact”.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2020, 09:56:00 PM »

It’s different if they specify that you’ll get an update, that makes sense, that’s not the same as them getting into contact with you. If someone tells you that you will be in contact with someone/ they’ll reach out to you and what actually happens is you see them put something on their own social media that doesn’t include you, I don’t see how they can be considered right. That is really stretching the meaning of “contact”.

But the fact is that we are expecting the psychic to know what they are seeing. They get bits or pieces or just see something the do or say affecting us. It is what they may guess is contact but isn't always the case. Yonas words before it will be an update were that I would hear from him again. That it wasn't back and forth it would be an update. The majority of psychics guess at the little they can see.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2020, 10:15:25 PM »
Yona has never worked for me in the slightest so I can’t speak for her and what she means.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2020, 03:41:54 AM »
When they say they see a contact they also say medium like social media or text/call...someone changing profile pic or an Instagram post aint a contact...smh

Contact only means talking or chatting with POI in my opinion

So if someone blocks someone and psychic says I see a contact how can you even know what is POI upto?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 03:43:34 AM by devangk3 »

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2020, 06:22:50 AM »

But the fact is that we are expecting the psychic to know what they are seeing. They get bits or pieces or just see something the do or say affecting us. It is what they may guess is contact but isn't always the case. Yonas words before it will be an update were that I would hear from him again. That it wasn't back and forth it would be an update. The majority of psychics guess at the little they can see.

Maybe it’s only specific to Yona but I agree with @maggs30 that Yona does consider updates or posts on social media as a form of “contact”. In my reading Yona said I would get contact from an ex or a person of interest and it wasn’t a message being directly conveyed to me and there was no strategy behind it. Yona specifically talked about the contact was by seeing photos on social media. I will add that Yona repeated this twice in my reading and used the word contact via social media.

When we think of the word “contact”, we’re hoping a psychic is talking about physical direct contact but “contact“ is so broad. A psychic really needs to describe the circumstances of the contact rather than a broad statement like, “you will be hearing from your poi.” In today’s world most people are spending their time on social media and posting updates about their lives. Lots of people like millennials or Gen Z who spend a lot of time on their phones do consider social media as a form of contact.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2020, 06:25:43 AM »
When they say they see a contact they also say medium like social media or text/call...someone changing profile pic or an Instagram post aint a contact...smh

Contact only means talking or chatting with POI in my opinion

So if someone blocks someone and psychic says I see a contact how can you even know what is POI upto?

Besides Yona every other psychic just says contact not what kind unless you ask them specifically. I have read with over 200 psychics over 3 years and about 3 guys. Very rarely have I ever had to ask about contact, but when I have most are wrong or it is indirect within the time they see. IMHO if you are blocked its time to move on. If they do come back are they really the type of person that would consistently make you happy. Everyone is wasting their money on someone who doesn't have the capacity or desire to make them happy.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2020, 06:42:32 AM »
well all I have realized is this, the forum is filled with negativity and amateurs ...who have no clue how things are and how they work,,, good luck to all

anything