Author Topic: The definition of contact  (Read 4751 times)

Offline PurpleRain

Re: The definition of contact
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2020, 11:53:27 AM »
Well this is unsettling lol

Wait 😳 a new post appearing on your insta search page doesn’t count does it?! As it’s an update but not actual contact from them to you themselves

What do you mean a new post appearing on your insta page? Did they come to yout IG page and make a comment....then that is contact...Thats a message...

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2020, 12:25:00 PM »
I assumed they meant the IG search and/or explore page. You can see when your followers (or mutuals, or someone that *you* tend to search a lot) post IG stories etc (or the main page), but it’s ultimately something that was posted to their own page and not directly to you.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2020, 12:29:07 PM »
I’ve never been told I’ll get an update always contact but who knows at this point lol

😂 this is why I never listened to contact predictions when I would get them during our “off” periods. They were always wrong and/or not what I considered to be actual contact. Some, *very* few, tend to get them right apparently, but I’ve never had any correct ones 🤷‍♀️ If it happened, it happened. If not, life goes on

Offline aries1995

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2020, 02:39:14 PM »
I assumed they meant the IG search and/or explore page. You can see when your followers (or mutuals, or someone that *you* tend to search a lot) post IG stories etc (or the main page), but it’s ultimately something that was posted to their own page and not directly to you.

Yes this is what I meant :)

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2020, 05:44:27 PM »
Popping in for my bi-yearly hang out. When I was reading contact was almost always direct "a text" or direct message, but every now and then it was him liking a bunch of pics or commenting on the picture. It is hard to tell, since its an esoteric practice, you kind of just have to give your best. Thats why accuracy will never be 100%.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2020, 06:43:24 PM »
I completely agree about them painting the rosey picture for contact. If I had a dollar for every time I heard someone on here say well maybe they are reading him wanting to contact but he doesn't I would be a millionaire. I'm so much happier without getting readings and false hope. I just text my dude and say yo what's the deal dude lol

Tell it! So correct.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2020, 12:38:50 AM »
For me it’s varied anywhere from a text to a call to seeing them in person. A majority of my contact predictions have been with texts though due to the nature of my situation at the time. But I feel like the definition of contact can vary from reader to reader.