Author Topic: They don't answer your questions!  (Read 1718 times)

Offline Jasmine4849

They don't answer your questions!
« on: June 06, 2020, 10:01:06 PM »
I don't know if it's just me, has it been anyone's experience that readers in chat tell you things other than the question being asked?  I find myself reluctant to ask them anything anymore because I just get random statements. Ex. "the energy between my boss and me has been difficult, can you look into it?" and I get "this is not the job for you and you will have a better job." "Know that this is not the guy for you."  Who are you to say who on this earth is right for anyone?  I don't know if these are just cold readings because they carry zero specific information.

Offline aries1995

Re: They don't answer your questions!
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 11:39:05 PM »
I think readers do this when they don’t really know the answer so they try and deflect

Offline Selene

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 03:11:25 AM »
I think part of the issue is that each reader has a different level of skill. Some get exact answers while others abilities are a bit more hazy. The latter type has to transfer these not-overly-detailed feelings into words, and so they may answer a bit more vaguely because they don't feel confident enough to make stronger statements.

Some people also believe that Spirit or whatever is involved and may block out or allow certain information to come through based on that person's life path. So in that sense it's possible that some psychics are being either fed information or being blocked from seeing certain information. If that's true, it would make sense that some might get related information, but not a solid answer to the exact question.

Perhaps some are bad communicators, they may think that they communicated what they saw but they really just made a generalized statement.

Another possibility is that sometimes the psychics actually see more than they say, and edit it out because they are afraid of being wrong or having the person get mad if it's bad news. At the end of the day, this is a business, and some may be afraid to say things that are too negative.

It's possible some don't have much or any abilities and are just dancing around anything that you could validate to tell if they are real or not.

I don't know, I have begun keeping a prediction log where I write down a brief overview of the predictions after the readings so I can then come back periodically to the log to record which were correct and which were not. It's hard because some psychics actually get the present energy right but are wrong in their predictions, and then some readers could be very vague in their delivery but their predictions could ultimately make sense or be more true later on.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 03:52:28 AM »
Yes, yes, yes...I have has this issue in chat. So is Montreal going crazy...especially working in my career field. Which is drama..
J.

Offline Jasmine4849

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 06:04:51 AM »
Thanks for the input everyone... took a train to Montreal once for Christmas, it's a lovely city, I hope all will be okay.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 05:08:22 PM »
Thanks for the input everyone... took a train to Montreal once for Christmas, it's a lovely city, I hope all will be okay.
[/quote
your welcome...

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2020, 06:08:32 PM »
I think part of the issue is that each reader has a different level of skill. Some get exact answers while others abilities are a bit more hazy. The latter type has to transfer these not-overly-detailed feelings into words, and so they may answer a bit more vaguely because they don't feel confident enough to make stronger statements.

Some people also believe that Spirit or whatever is involved and may block out or allow certain information to come through based on that person's life path. So in that sense it's possible that some psychics are being either fed information or being blocked from seeing certain information. If that's true, it would make sense that some might get related information, but not a solid answer to the exact question.

Perhaps some are bad communicators, they may think that they communicated what they saw but they really just made a generalized statement.

Another possibility is that sometimes the psychics actually see more than they say, and edit it out because they are afraid of being wrong or having the person get mad if it's bad news. At the end of the day, this is a business, and some may be afraid to say things that are too negative.

It's possible some don't have much or any abilities and are just dancing around anything that you could validate to tell if they are real or not.

I don't know, I have begun keeping a prediction log where I write down a brief overview of the predictions after the readings so I can then come back periodically to the log to record which were correct and which were not. It's hard because some psychics actually get the present energy right but are wrong in their predictions, and then some readers could be very vague in their delivery but their predictions could ultimately make sense or be more true later on.

I second this, as someone whos REALLY good with relationships and contacts back when I was reading, I would get really WEAK impressions for some work issues, and I would say something that seemed vague, but it was all I was getting. It is not a scientific process, so not one will be 100% accuracy, but I usually kind of "score" my psychics when weeding through them, I always test on relationships and work, and go back to the ones for the subjects they read on best. Not all are good at work or life events, not all are good at relationships.

Keep a spreadsheet and score them over 2  years and choose your poison.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2020, 12:45:09 AM »
Yes, this happens quite often. But from my personal experience when the reader tells Me something unrelated, it’s because the universe WANTS me to know about that. And in my cases when she’s told me random information, those ended up actually being big ticket items later down the line.

For example I went in to read regarding my POI but one of the first things she told me was to not quit my job because the job I want to get into won’t be making me money right now. She mentioned to hold off for a year before switching. Lo and behold when coronavirus shut everything down my dream job’s industry shut down as well — the position I wanted would not be seeking work for a long long time (well into next year). Had she not told me that I was planning to quit my job the following week. So yeah while the random info may be annoying I tend to keep it in the back of my head.

anything