Author Topic: Does this just happen with me?  (Read 1452 times)

Offline Catlover86

Does this just happen with me?
« on: June 09, 2020, 06:20:55 PM »
I have been noticing a pattern and am starting to wonder if anyone else has been experiencing this. I’ve been calling about the same POI since late 2018. When he and I go quiet and aren’t really in communication, I get lovely readings. When he and I are in contact and things seem wonderful between us and I see him making an effort, I ALWAYS get told there’s someone else, a third party, etc. So when he’s “nice” to me I push him away because the readers are saying they see someone around him. Not sure if this is something common with anyone else.

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Does this just happen with me?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2020, 06:50:03 PM »
If things are going well with him why are you getting readings? You need to becareful sometimes readers might be picking up your fears rather than what is actually happening.  Just my thoughts.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2020, 07:00:29 PM »
If things are going well with him why are you getting readings? You need to becareful sometimes readers might be picking up your fears rather than what is actually happening.  Just my thoughts.

Because I am stupid :( I guess I am looking for a confirmation that things are good and that we’re headed down a good path.

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2020, 07:06:48 PM »
I can't say that is the case when I get a reading, which was your question.

I am inclined to agree with love2 that readers are picking up your fears.  If you are calling looking or validation that the connection will remain, it could have the opposite effect.  Trust in what you see before you and know that it will work out.  I know that is a tall order and so very hard to do but if you can master it, it will improve your relationship tremendously.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 07:30:04 PM »
Exactly please try to stick to your instincts.   You are definitely not stupid but I've read on here too many listening to the psychic saying there was someone else when in fact there wasn't and people ruining relationships  because of it.  Wishing you the best.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2020, 07:58:25 PM »
Exactly please try to stick to your instincts.   You are definitely not stupid but I've read on here too many listening to the psychic saying there was someone else when in fact there wasn't and people ruining relationships  because of it.  Wishing you the best.

So far I’ve had a couple readers accurately predict the time frame of things improving between us, they don’t and have never seen third party, it’s always a new reader that says there’s a third party. I know I need to back off and just let things unfold naturally.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2020, 09:16:36 PM »
You got this catlover86!

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 09:37:55 PM »
You got this catlover86!

I know! I don’t learn my lesson sadly, it’s a pattern, I’ve seen it, but I can’t stop.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2020, 06:03:26 PM »
Mines the opposite, but yes this happened all the time, I just stuck with the ones that were accurate on timing and tested them on other personal issues, this is the only way to filter out, I still have specific readers I go to, even though Ive slowed way down on readings "because they dont REALLY matter". And my enxiety is a little better these days :)