Author Topic: OMG!!!  (Read 2809 times)

Offline NewHealthyStart

OMG!!!
« on: February 17, 2012, 12:27:29 AM »
Doesn't it seem like when your heart is breaking you get  hit by everything and anything else that could possibly happen?????

All day today we've been hit with everything you could imagine, first by a jerk from my sisters past, bills that are rediculous, attacked on the internet twice, once here and once on FB and then I call this psychic because our regular psychic is sick and our emotions are totally played on (You'd think we would know better by now).

Does it ever seem like when you're looking to find answers and just try to breathe and relax that it's like the pressure just keeps building on you.  I swear we walked into the twilight zone today.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: OMG!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 12:32:37 AM »
FarFromHome

Sometimes I tell myself when everything hits me at once that seems negative, that it is just my karma working itself out for a bunch of good stuff to come in.

I think if you feel a lot of pressure - try to meditate and create a blank spot in your mind and let information come to you, as opposed to seeking the answers out. It's amazing what the universe brings to us when we let it and the amount of information we can get from our higher selves.

Also, when I'm stressed out I tend to do something where I can keep my mind half tuned in and half tuned out - like cooking or reading.

Offline NewHealthyStart

Re: OMG!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 02:13:09 AM »
FarFromHome

Sometimes I tell myself when everything hits me at once that seems negative, that it is just my karma working itself out for a bunch of good stuff to come in.

I think if you feel a lot of pressure - try to meditate and create a blank spot in your mind and let information come to you, as opposed to seeking the answers out. It's amazing what the universe brings to us when we let it and the amount of information we can get from our higher selves.

Also, when I'm stressed out I tend to do something where I can keep my mind half tuned in and half tuned out - like cooking or reading.

TY.  We decided to play some zynga games that we've been away from for a while.  something I thought about while trying to just let it go, each time in the past when things seemed bad, they always got better, so this too shall pass.   I think we both were feeling bad this morning and then work was just NOT good today either so I was drained by 3:00.  coming home to all of this was no fun but, this too shall pass.

Thank you for your help, it's really appreciated.  I like what you say about karma working itself out :)

anything