Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 4747 times)

Offline CancerBumble

Re: Thank you
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2020, 02:27:22 PM »
I just want to apologize. I had done so well by avoiding but broke down today. I appreciate your post and will absolutely do better.

Awww, I forgive you cancerbumble! (It’s so hard not to get involved!) Plus we’ve all been there where we mis read something get hyped up... or worse give into the troll for a reaction. It’s just a forum and if anything think of it practice, the name of the game is not give it a reaction, the minute you do you lose your power, and troll wins. Let them self implode on their misery. If you don’t like something sometimes it seems best just not to get involved, or who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ (but yes it is so trying on everyone patience, you’re definitely not alone there)

Remember: “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” Eleanor Rosevelt

We got this.

<3 <3

Offline maggs30

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2020, 08:28:25 PM »
Damn it I tried so hard to keep my mouth closed.

Offline jas

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2020, 11:45:31 PM »
I have a slightly different perspective.  I get that you guys don't like all the craziness but when I see someone who is genuinely psychotic then I know that I will disregard their review of a reader because they aren't balanced.  Yes, it is exhausting (also entertaining to a degree) but does flush out the crazies.  I have seen a few come and go on here.  Once they really show their true colors then they seem to leave shortly thereafter.   Remember psychic girls and lost soul (same person) harmless - oh and lets not forget Josh - but at least you knew what you were dealing with when you read their reviews.

Hope that makes sense.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 11:47:29 PM by jas »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2020, 12:13:25 AM »
I agree and it can be entertaining. I know engaging with them bothers others though, so I've created an ignore list. Psychos will always exist in the land of internet.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2020, 01:02:24 AM »
I have a slightly different perspective.  I get that you guys don't like all the craziness but when I see someone who is genuinely psychotic then I know that I will disregard their review of a reader because they aren't balanced.  Yes, it is exhausting (also entertaining to a degree) but does flush out the crazies.  I have seen a few come and go on here.  Once they really show their true colors then they seem to leave shortly thereafter.   Remember psychic girls and lost soul (same person) harmless - oh and lets not forget Josh - but at least you knew what you were dealing with when you read their reviews.

Hope that makes sense.

I agree. Some people need called out when they try to start stuff. Others I ignore. Whatever happened to Josh btw? Lol.

Offline jas

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2020, 01:07:28 AM »
Poor Josh - he bounced between being super sensitive to super mean....I think.....somebody else on here may remember more than I remember.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2020, 01:14:27 AM »
Poor Josh - he bounced between being super sensitive to super mean....I think.....somebody else on here may remember more than I remember.

He was always super sweet to me but I saw his outbursts too. He suffered from massive depression and the highs and lows. 

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2020, 04:33:38 PM »
I completely agree! Being negative has no place these tragic days...personally I have learned so much from this forum and realized how naive I have been in the past. I want to thank everyone for the guidance! With all the riots happening everywhere and brutally violence against so many is tragic.

Thx everyone!
Peace
J.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2020, 05:37:59 PM »
Thanks, Love. It's so unfortunate threads were deleted. There are going to be people who feel the need to fire back or mention the offending posters in their posts, but maybe following your lead if they can't ignore they'll just call the person out in the vent section rather than replying on the reader threads. I wish they'd just act like the post didn't even exist and ignore, but they are triggering so I can see why that's not always easy. Still, hopefully they can at least just start a vent thread instead of destroying the review threads. Here's hoping people stop fueling the fire, cuz I'm pretty certain there will be few members left to contribute if the nonsense continues. It's exhausting to sift through that!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2020, 05:51:16 PM »
Exactly it so trying to have to sit through the argument when you just want to know what other's experience are.  That thread had so much feedback despite the craziness and now its all gone.  So sad that we lost all that feedback in the long run.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2020, 06:12:42 PM »
Damn it I tried so hard to keep my mouth closed.

Say it ain't so...

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2020, 06:14:16 PM »
Thanks, Love. It's so unfortunate threads were deleted. There are going to be people who feel the need to fire back or mention the offending posters in their posts, but maybe following your lead if they can't ignore they'll just call the person out in the vent section rather than replying on the reader threads. I wish they'd just act like the post didn't even exist and ignore, but they are triggering so I can see why that's not always easy. Still, hopefully they can at least just start a vent thread instead of destroying the review threads. Here's hoping people stop fueling the fire, cuz I'm pretty certain there will be few members left to contribute if the nonsense continues. It's exhausting to sift through that!
You are correct in the sift. It is exhausting.

Offline jas

« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2020, 09:01:58 PM »
Well, I guess the Moderator has been here in the last 24 hours.  I see two threads that are gone.  The Aries thread with years of reviews and the very political thread that was in The Vent.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2020, 06:22:10 PM »
Question if you had someone on your ignore list and they are no longer there does it mean they have been deleted from the site?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2020, 06:38:47 PM »
Question if you had someone on your ignore list and they are no longer there does it mean they have been deleted from the site?

Yes