Author Topic: He's Not  (Read 1967 times)

Offline HornetKick

He's Not
« on: May 29, 2020, 04:55:57 PM »
Men are not complicated. He's not investing in
you because you're not worth it to him. He's
not chasing you because he doesn't want you,
he's still entertaining you because you let him.
He's not giving you what you want because
he's not afraid to lose you. Stop making
excuses ;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/gsq4r6/maybe_more_women_will_listen_to_this_because_its/

Offline Sparkle002

Re: He's Not
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 07:50:59 PM »
excuses ;)

https://www.reddit.com/r/FemaleDatingStrategy/comments/gsq4r6/maybe_more_women_will_listen_to_this_because_its/

To expand on this further, google the term breadcrumbing because this is what these toxic men do BECAUSE YOU LET THEM.

As women many of us already deal with enough through out life with self-esteem issues and etc.

Men only do any of this because YOU ALLOW THEM TO.

What you allow is how they will behave and continue to behave towards you.

We teach people how to treat us, so if you love yourself enough to know what you will or won't allow then men like this will never be an issue.

I always got confused on when someone says I allow said person to do the things they do. And found it elusive - esp when I was young and didn’t understand - heck i didn’t even know that I was being breadcrumbed at some point too! Does that mean if I find that someone is not giving me what I want I just cut them off? How do you handle a situation like that and now allow them to do that? Does not allowing mean you still engage with that individual and tell them to stop breadcrumming? I only ask because it seems the only way to not allow someone to do something is to completely cut them off lol

Usually If something like that happens with me I just tell them straight up - “what are you doing or what do you want from me or are we penpals?” Or i just completely fall off the face of the earth.

I guess not allowing someone to do something wasn’t clear on what I should do (I’m not nitpicking on you my friend it’s just that word has been said many times to me before and I just wanted to share my thoughts  lol)

Eventually when it does happen I just block the dude. Usually I will say why too so I can hit them in the face with it lol

Offline dascallie

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 07:57:01 PM »
In other words we 'train' people how to treat us.   :(

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 10:41:26 PM »
So true

100% agree with all of this.

Problem is when we ring psychics get a fairytale then we hold on, allow because they’ll come good.

Nope. Best responses I’ve ever got from men is when I’ve stood my ground and not let them get away with stuff. 

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2020, 06:12:55 PM »
excuses ;)

Kick it Hornet kick..🙃🙃

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2020, 06:16:08 PM »
Although I can imagine a lot of examples in life where this thoughtful post has COMPLETE application (friends, myself, etc) I am feeling it is an unfair generalization, simply because life is not just black and white. Not all cases with men are the same, not all have the same outcome. But is it a strong possibility? Heck yes! Thanks for sharing @Hornetkick

Amen.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2020, 07:48:30 AM »
I don't think its men who are complicated I people are and relationships are .
I am a great believer though that if someone wants to be in your life they will be and make the effort to be

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2020, 04:00:32 AM »
I don't think its men who are complicated I people are and relationships are .
I am a great believer though that if someone wants to be in your life they will be and make the effort to be

Correct me but I agree

anything