Author Topic: If all the readers tell you the same thing ?  (Read 2887 times)

Offline Rosieroo17

If all the readers tell you the same thing ?
« on: June 28, 2020, 01:22:57 PM »
does it mean it is true.
I've got addicted and asked tons of pyschics about my situation they all say it is going end well and work even though things are so turbulent in my marriage right now.
They all seems to read my husband well and say the same thing about what is happening and his emotions.
So if they all say the say does this mean its true.
I've read with several from small cheap readers up to ones like Stephanie Theresa.

Also how can I stop this addiction,  I'm looking for comfort and validation I know. And I know its cause I'm lonely and so stressed at the moment.  Im reading like twice a day

Offline maggs30

Re: If all the readers tell you the same thing ?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 02:26:27 PM »
I'm sorry to say that no it means nothing. I asked this same thing a few months ago. The guy and I didn't get married like they all said and he cheated and I walked away. I had maybe 2 of 200 say no it won't work. And I think those 2 just guessed right.

Offline Bg2020

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 03:22:52 PM »
Hi -- when you had these readings did you as specific questions or was it a general reading? Really 200 readings and no hits?  :-\ :-\ :-\

Offline maggs30

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 03:41:01 PM »
Hi -- when you had these readings did you as specific questions or was it a general reading? Really 200 readings and no hits?  :-\ :-\ :-\

They had small hits here and there not outcome though. My story is not unique. You will find many threads on they were all wrong. I had specific and general readings. Top rated psychics from independent to every platform. 99% were wrong. It doesn't matter now. I'm happier without his drama and bullshit but it was heartbreaking to spend all that money for false hope.

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 04:10:50 PM »
Hi Rosie,

If you read through a lot of these threads you’ll see that a lot of people have had success with psychics, just like some have not had any luck with prediction is coming true. What does your gut tell you?

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2020, 05:29:40 PM »
does it mean it is true.
I've got addicted and asked tons of pyschics about my situation they all say it is going end well and work even though things are so turbulent in my marriage right now.
They all seems to read my husband well and say the same thing about what is happening and his emotions.
I've read with several from small cheap readers up to ones like Stephanie Theresa.

Also how can I stop this addiction,  I'm looking for comfort and validation I know. And I know its cause I'm lonely and so stressed at the moment.  Im reading like twice a day

Psychics can definitely add more fire to active relationship trouble. I don’t know you’re situation but the best thing to do is just go to the source of the communication is open. Maybe talk to friends with no bias or somebody on here? Therapy also does wonders whether it’s individually or couples counseling.

2 readings a day sound like you’re reading with psychics on platforms like keen or purple ocean - stay far away, most are very fake and will tell you what you want to hear which will only cause more heartache is they don’t pan out or your poi doesn’t act accordingly.

People usually get readings and book readings when they’re at the most vulnerable. What I’ve learned is if I’m feeling anxious or upset, I put my phone (or computer) in “time out” so that I can’t send the risky text or spend the money and come back when I’ve calmed down.  Take a nap, watch a movie, go for a walk - anything to clear your head.

You can also transfer any money not used for bills and expenses into a separate bank account and freeze the card so you can use it.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 06:03:43 PM »
Hi Rosie,

If you read through a lot of these threads you’ll see that a lot of people have had success with psychics, just like some have not had any luck with prediction is coming true. What does your gut tell you?

My gut tells me my marriage is going through a rough patch and with space we could probably work it out.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2020, 06:08:07 PM »
does it mean it is true.

Psychics can definitely add more fire to active relationship trouble. I don’t know you’re situation but the best thing to do is just go to the source of the communication is open. Maybe talk to friends with no bias or somebody on here? Therapy also does wonders whether it’s individually or couples counseling.

2 readings a day sound like you’re reading with psychics on platforms like keen or purple ocean - stay far away, most are very fake and will tell you what you want to hear which will only cause more heartache is they don’t pan out or your poi doesn’t act accordingly.

People usually get readings and book readings when they’re at the most vulnerable. What I’ve learned is if I’m feeling anxious or upset, I put my phone (or computer) in “time out” so that I can’t send the risky text or spend the money and come back when I’ve calmed down.  Take a nap, watch a movie, go for a walk - anything to clear your head.

You can also transfer any money not used for bills and expenses into a separate bank account and freeze the card so you can use it.

Yes i am very vunerable at the moment and guess I've been looking for comfort and reassurance.

I wish we could do couples therapy or even my husband go to therapy but he won't.  We are going through a really bad time and he has shut off , i want to reconcile and yes I guess these readers have just told me what I want to hear .

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2020, 06:17:59 PM »
The best advice I can give you is, don't be too hard on yourself. Do something nice for you- get yourself a nice mani/pedi, get a massage, buy yourself a nice pair of shoes, dress, etc. That instead of wasting your hard earned money on soooo many readings. I can almost guarantee that the moment you start showing love to YOU, your husband will slowly start to come around.

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2020, 06:27:22 PM »
The best advice I can give you is, don't be too hard on yourself. Do something nice for you- get yourself a nice mani/pedi, get a massage, buy yourself a nice pair of shoes, dress, etc. That instead of wasting your hard earned money on soooo many readings. I can almost guarantee that the moment you start showing love to YOU, your husband will slowly start to come around.

Thank you yes im definitely in a place where I'm not loving myself

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2020, 09:18:06 PM »
I think in some cases that the people turn out to be correct but loads saying the same thing doesn’t mean anything in and of itself. I and many others have had the rite of passage of being new to readings, having loads say the same thing, taking that as a good sign then the shock and additional heartbreak of finding they were all wrong. I am not saying this to be cruel but would love to help anyone manage their expectations so they don’t have to go through what I did as badly

Offline Selene

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2020, 05:08:55 AM »
Unfortunately even if all of the readings say the same thing it can end up being wrong in the end (Or it could be right too though!). Only the passage of time will tell.

I think at the end of the day no psychic is ever 100% accurate. A psychic that works for most people may not be right for you or for me. I guess for me I try to take readings as additional ideas and food for thought, but also always have other plans and things in mind in case it doesn't happen or work out as it's foretold. You may be thinking that if you just keep going to more that maybe you can average the answers to get a secure truth, but there is no guarantee with that either.

It sounds like you need to take some of your power back. That could include trying to problem solve solutions, reading up on relationship dynamics, or maybe even talking to trusted friends to get their perspective on what's going on. Since your relationship isn't over you could focus on trying to see if any of the communication style theories would help the situation.

Offline aries1995

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2020, 01:20:05 PM »
In my case 95% of psychics have said the same thing- me and my POI will reconnect but it’ll be short lived, 3% have said we’ll get back together and it’ll work out and 2% have said I won’t hear from him at all. Realistically does this mean the 2% are actually right?

Offline Rosieroo17

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2020, 05:50:59 PM »
Thanks everyone for you answers and help
I actually packed my bags and decided to leave my husband because basically he was being an ar*ehole. If he wants to sort himself out then maybe we can sort stuff out.

I guess I used my free will instead 😏

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2020, 06:11:08 PM »
I would think they are all wrong... especially if you hear... They are hurt form past, afraid to move forward, they are hot and cold,
and how much they really care about you. GO BACK AND READ POST...very few predictions actually happen and if they do its with other people.