Author Topic: Have you been scammed by psychics on Lifereader?  (Read 1315 times)

Offline lightfaerie

Have you been scammed by psychics on Lifereader?
« on: May 20, 2020, 06:47:28 AM »
Hey all, so I previously posted about this scam site "Lifereader" and how I spent a large amount of money for NO psychic predictions to come true. I'm wondering if any of you have had negative experiences with this particular site?

I've spoken to a few ladies from various review platforms that alleged they were also sent abuse from the owner of Lifereader when they questioned the legitimacy of the predictions given.

I was in contact with one of the owners for a few months, at the beginning of this year (he was sending many rude emails) and questioned the quality of the readers. The emails went back and forth most days, but then suddenly the company decided to "ghost" me and never resolved the issue.

So I sent another follow up email yesterday and contacted them on Instagram. They blocked me. Two owners still refuse to respond and the one who did reply has also stopped bothering.

It concerns me because I spent $26,000+ over 8 years (yes I'm aware that is a messed up figure and I think it's terrible that I was sucked in to believing readers). It took me an unusually long time to get the company to even acknowledge how much I spent in any way - they STILL refuse to acknowledge the total figure - the only reason I have a rough figure is because I used the Excel column calculation function.

Lifereader would never give me a specific total amount, instead they sent me an Excel document with the readings that they claim I had. I was sceptical about opening any attachments from them after what I'd read from other reviewers - who claimed they altered account data. They mentioned that the total amount spent was irrelevant to my complaint.

When I raised my concerns, they immediately removed my account, so that I couldn't access my reader history or billing. I believe this site is sketchy. I left them a review and they threatened me with legal action months ago (never happened).

I'm really keen to hear if you've experienced this with Lifereader (not so much other sites) and I am hoping to raise awareness about this issue.

I've since stopped using psychics and my last reading with them was mid 2019, but these sites are a serious issue. Vulnerable people are spending their money to get false information.

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you if you've experienced this. :)

**Please don't send abuse if you've seen my previous post about this website - I am seeking positive support and contact from others who have been affected by this.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 06:55:14 AM by lightfaerie »

Offline lightfaerie

Re: Have you been scammed by psychics on Lifereader?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 01:24:42 AM »
Hi, the company mentioned a partial refund and then “ghosted” me. By partial, I mean they offered $1200 out of over $26,000. That’s why I’m working so hard to get justice on this. I deserve a partial refund and more. The figure offered was completely unrelated to the amount spent and had been decided randomly.

They’ve since blocked me off since that offer.

My aim is to spread awareness about them and hopefully if others have experienced this then they can leave reviews on sites like SiteJabber, so that others don’t fall into the trap of believing them.

I have reported them to crime agencies and scam sites already but it makes a stronger case if others speak out about their stories being scammed by psychics. It will have more weight if it’s directly related to specific companies.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 01:27:39 AM by lightfaerie »

Offline jas

Re: Have you been scammed by psychics on Lifereader?
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 09:49:43 PM »
lightfearie - I am certain many of us on here can relate.  My addiction last over 10 years and averaged over $1000 monthly.  I understand how you feel.  If pursuing this path will bring you peace then I wish the best.