Author Topic: Inconsistent readings  (Read 2478 times)

Offline chrys1234

Inconsistent readings
« on: May 16, 2020, 09:39:44 AM »
How accurate is Aries Intuition?

I had a general email reading about love life in 2020.

I didn't mention a thing to her.

She said with the person I'm now we won't be in a committed relationship (he is inconsistent) and I will find someone else

In a similar setting I had also people pick up the exact situation without my input, plus that he is a single dad (they picked that up too)  but they said things are gonna change in the coming months and we will become much more consistent and everything.

Who is correct???
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 01:21:51 PM by chrys1234 »

Offline marciamia

Re: Aries intuition
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 10:45:57 AM »
Why this is posted in “The Vent” I have no idea. Please delete this.

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,726.msg117571.html#msg117571

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 10:47:45 AM »
Cause I'm venting about inconsistent readings...

Sorry I won't delete

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2020, 11:20:57 AM »
Then ask the questions in her thread so someone can help you decipher or maybe change the title of this thread. Making new threads on an advisor only causes clutter and confusion.

ETA: the title of your “vent”’ is misleading as it seems you’re starting a new thread on this advisor. If you’re “venting” about multiple readings you had with different psychics, I’d suggest you change the title or start over.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 11:25:23 AM by marciamia »

Offline chrys1234

Re: Inconsistent readings
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2020, 01:38:38 PM »
But we haven't split, I'm still involved.

I'm living my life but I I dunno because I have conflict in readings

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2020, 02:42:07 PM »
We did speak he contacted and we talked about things about covid etc

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2020, 03:23:29 PM »
How accurate is Aries Intuition?

I had a general email reading about love life in 2020.

I didn't mention a thing to her.

She said with the person I'm now we won't be in a committed relationship (he is inconsistent) and I will find someone else

In a similar setting I had also people pick up the exact situation without my input, plus that he is a single dad (they picked that up too)  but they said things are gonna change in the coming months and we will become much more consistent and everything.

Who is correct???

I'm not sure if you can call readings between 2 different psychics inconsistent as you're not comparing apples to apples. NOR can we predict for you which reader is correct.

However, IME Kisha's gen email readings are highly accurate. She doesn't work for everyone, but her negative love predictions seem to come to pass for alot of people.

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2020, 03:26:53 PM »
I read Kishas thread and she seems to have a lot of misses too.

Anyway let's see

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2020, 04:32:17 PM »
I read with psychiclisa 3 weeks ago she said poi would apologize and want tobwork things out. He never contacted me those three weeks so i called back and she said he has no interest in speaking to me and doesnt want aything to do with me. Then she said "youve been tryingbto reach out to him yes?" I said noo... we havent talked for 5 months. But he just unblocked me. She said, there was someone else but he doesnt want tobtalk..

So idk which was correct the first time or second. Her contact prediction didnt happen. Shes correct one way or another. But she is so nice.

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2020, 07:43:09 PM »
For me she was wrong all along.

The thing is the all people inc kisha picked up the situation but her and one or two other people gave me a different outcome

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2020, 07:49:22 PM »
Sadly, none of us can know who’s correct. They might all turn out to be inaccurate for your situation. There’s no way of telling.

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2020, 07:30:01 AM »
I'm so confused.  I dunno who is right and who is wrong.
I guess in that case I have to wait it out

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2020, 02:29:04 PM »
But we haven't split, I'm still involved.

I'm living my life but I I dunno because I have conflict in readings

Again maybe that is your answer... sorry to be blunt. It just sounds like you been in limbo for some time and you want to “protect” your heart from getting hurt- but it sounds like you’re disappointed it hasn’t been a certain way. No contact for about at least three weeks increments must be rough and only you can determine if that’s the relationship you want to be in, because to be honest it sounds like he’s fine with and doesn’t want to change

And it doesn’t sound like conflicting readings, just conflicting expectations meeting reality. The psychics are just the middle man

Also what do I know?! Pffft forget me!
We are in some serious retrogrades! I hope you don’t break up! Or get upset and break up, but I also hope you don’t call a hundred more post on here about who should you trust in predictions? (You have free will, you still have a choice and doing this causes misery and practically hands your free will to someone else)
I say get love relationship coach... but do mindful when posting next time

I unfortunately agree. Unfortunately because I think a lot of us have been in this situation before. However, I firmly believe you should focus on yourself and maybe even casually date. You can hold space for him but don't put all your focus on this relationship. You may meet someone else who is better aligned for you when you get back out there. If you two are not exclusive, there's no harm, no foul. Wishing you peace and sending you positive vibes.

Offline chrys1234

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2020, 05:47:34 PM »
Thanks for the support guys

Indeed a lot of psychics spoke about changes etc.

The thing is I haven't seen much so far.

The confusing thing is that the assessment is the same but outcomes are different

anything