Author Topic: Connecting to Readers  (Read 2162 times)

Offline CancerBumble

Connecting to Readers
« on: May 10, 2020, 02:59:32 AM »
Granted I’m relatively new to this board but do you think there’s an underlying reason why some people cannot connect to ANY reader? I know there have been some hits for readers and no one is 100%. However, it seems that some people cannot connect to anyone. Does that mean there’s a subconscious block up?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 03:11:12 PM by CancerBumble »

Offline Ash1234567

Re: Connecting to Readers
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 05:39:31 AM »
I'd like to know, over a year nothing has ever happened and thousands spent

pfizer

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 07:59:40 AM »
i have a friend who is extremely skeptical and not easy to open up
(like we have been friends for almost 5 years once was old colleague and lunch together every 2 days; but i never knew anything about her family where she lives or if she is a mother herself...lol)

and for few years, she has never had one successful reading, the good ones i tried; no good for her, the good ones here suggested, no good for her.

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 08:42:46 AM »
Before every reading I focus on taking deep breaths and calming my mind. I imagine the topics I want to be brought up and kind of tell my higher self to be open and receptive. I imagine a white light surrounding me and my heart opening up a bit. Sounds a bit thorough but only takes me maybe a minute and I half-ass it lol but I do feel like it helps. My best readers usually say I have great energy and am very open :)

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2020, 02:47:28 PM »
I always take two or three deep breaths before a reading. It helps clear the mind and calm your energies. I don’t recommend getting a reading if you’re anxious or emotional about a situation because  many readers are sensitive to energies of other people. If your energies are scattered or erratic this can make it challenging for the reader to connect to you and hence your reading may be muddled or less straight forward.

I’ll also add that my go to psychic medium (and Yona Farrell) told me that Spirit conveys the same messages to a reader, however, how each reader interprets the message will vary based on their own personal life experience and what resonates for them. My analogy is witnessing a crime. There is one story of what actually happened, but every witness will have a different version of the same event. Some witnesses may get most of the details correctly. However, some witnesses may get the details completely wrong, over dramatize the situation injecting their own personal experience into the event, or fabricate a story. It varies from situation to situation.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2020, 11:24:21 PM »
It's important to note that sometimes your own guides or other people's guides can literally block a psychic from doing a reading. Don't know how often this happens, but it's something I've heard of from other psychics.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2020, 02:08:00 AM »
It's important to note that sometimes your own guides or other people's guides can literally block a psychic from doing a reading. Don't know how often this happens, but it's something I've heard of from other psychics.

Do you think your guides could block a psychic from seeing the future, and only let them see the past? I know odd question, but quite a few of the readings I have had lately have seemed like they are saying past events are going to be happening in the near future. Or do you think that is just the reader mixing them up?

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2020, 02:11:06 AM »

Do you think your guides could block a psychic from seeing the future, and only let them see the past? I know odd question, but quite a few of the readings I have had lately have seemed like they are saying past events are going to be happening in the near future. Or do you think that is just the reader mixing them up?
Thats my only concern with Kisha

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2020, 02:24:49 AM »

I’ve experienced this with Leanne but not Kisha. Kisha is pretty bang on for me...including timing.

Offline kacee8796

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2020, 05:28:20 AM »

I’ve experienced this with Leanne but not Kisha. Kisha is pretty bang on for me...including timing.

That's an interesting question! I'm not entirely sure, but I feel like that may just be an interpretation problem on the psychic's part? Perhaps they're accidentally channeling things from the past and just can't interpret it as such. Or perhaps it's an issue with their own guides? Like some guides are better with timing, for example. But I'm not a psychic, so I can't really say with certainty. It could be anything, really.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2020, 08:26:58 PM »
I agree with the theory/explanation that your, the psychic's, or your POI's spirit guides may actually block the entire reading or a part of it because you are not supposed to know some details, at least for the time of the reading. I don't have any direct communication with my spirit guides but I felt them numerous times trying to stop me from getting another reading about my ex and my love life when I asked for guidance. The reader I was supposed to read suddenly took a hiatus, stopped responding, refund my money after several days, or they would tell me some details regarding the past and present that I could verify but the future was way way off.

So yes, I believe some spirit guides will only let the reader see a glimpse of what is going on which is why they can say accurate stuff about the past or present but not the future. Also, I have found that apart from trickster spirits who lie intentionally through the reader's mouth, there are spirit guides who are actually deceased humans or spirits of other dimensions who have their own code of ethics and opinions and are not highly evolved or experienced enough to read someone's future--spirits, like us, they can only can make assumptions of what is going to happen based on the past and present energies. For instance, they see that your uncle Mike took the phone to contact you and is about to contact you but his phone suddenly crashes and you don't finally get a phone call, even though the psychic told you he will.

Psychics and their spirit guides most of the time make educated guesses based on the stuff that has already happened and the stuff that is happening in the present. I don't think that they all do it intentionally to harm their clients--psychics can't really filter all the info that comes from spirit.

Another reason why spirit guides may block your reading is that they either don't like your energy or don't like your POI and don't want you to bother with them. If they feel this person is dangerous to your physical or emotional well-being, they will give little to zero info to the reader/channeler that does the reading for your behalf. That is the case with deceased relatives, angels and beings of light for good or for worse. If your deceased granny, for instance, had always warned on you about bad men and preached that you should be careful and stuff, there is a great chance she saw up in the ethers that this guy named Steve is bad for you indeed and tried to manipulate or block the channelled reading so you don't get more info about this person. Spirit guides and deceased loved ones cannot force us to do some stuff like living family and friends, but they can find indirect ways like this to express their approval or disapproval of our life decisions. Perhaps finding a psychic who talks or channels spirits of neutral and dual nature e.g goddesses or high ranking demons with the ability to foretell the future with no bias, would be a solution to this. I don't have much experience but I tried a guy on Bonanza a few years ago, who claims to contact an ancient demon asking about my ex and while it's wasn't 100% accurate, it was far more straight, precise and straight-shooting than the so-called "angelic" new-agey light crap or semi-accuracies I was given from readers who claim to contact angels or deceased relatives.

I've personally lost count of readers who claimed to read with spirit guides who would pick up crazy stuff about my past and present e.g family secrets, habits of deceased family members, but when it came to the future predictions accuracy was next to zero and I was really disappointed. I guess spirit guides involved could not share more info for good or for bad...we can't avoid it, unfortunately.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 08:29:45 PM by Ninacy »

anything