Author Topic: From the Horse's Mouth  (Read 2080 times)

Offline Krullisepic

From the Horse's Mouth
« on: May 12, 2020, 07:11:34 AM »
I got a reading on a friend and this trusted psychic said he had a gf. I wanted to see if the psychic was correct even if admitting to him I got a reading about his personal life was invasive and creepy enough.

I told him my dilemma because i really wanted to know if the psychic was accurate.  He laughed and said he wanted to know what my trusted psychic said about him..  I told him about the reading. He just said she wasn't accurate , he sometimes chats with his ex in a different state but he didn't have a gfand it was all BS and if I wanted answers, just pay him and he will give me all the information I need lol

He said if psychics get paid so much, he might pursue the same profession because he thought his cold reading skills were on game
Lol

Offline _sydney_vicious_

Re: From the Horse's Mouth
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 02:19:46 AM »
So I am thinking those readers must have been picking up on my fears and my own assumptions about the situation, rather than what was actually going on.

I was actually talking about this to someone the other day. I feel like most of the predictions they give you are based on your current feelings when you call them.

Speaking from personal experience I noticed that whenever I called someone because my POI and I got into a huge fight (which resulted in tears on my end), the predictions have always been super negative. But when I'm calm and/or happier, then the predictions are a little more accurate. I can't speak for anyone else but I think that if you're going to call for a reading, just do your best to stay calm (take some deep breaths if needed). Most of my predictions which unfolded happened when I was in that type of mood.

Offline baobei

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2020, 07:46:49 AM »
Don't discount the fact that your POI could be lying. My ex lied too. He has introduced a girl as his official gf to lots of mutual friends and yet when we spoke he is still trying to keep me on the hook by saying no thats not my gf and I'm just "seeing" her 🙄 having said that, of cos it could be the truth and the psychics were wrong.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 10:45:24 AM »
Don't discount the fact that your POI could be lying. My ex lied too. He has introduced a girl as his official gf to lots of mutual friends and yet when we spoke he is still trying to keep me on the hook by saying no thats not my gf and I'm just "seeing" her 🙄 having said that, of cos it could be the truth and the psychics were wrong.

Yeah it could go either way. I remember during an “off time” years ago with my POI, a couple psychics said he was dating someone else, etc. When we reconnected, he tried to tell me he was single the entire time, not sleeping with anyone, no one around, not talking to anyone (mind you, this was YEARS ago). I guess he forgot we were friends on social media back then because I saw everything and knew he was lying 🙄. I wasn’t angry about it because we weren’t together, I just didn’t understand the need to lie about it.

Offline Krullisepic

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 12:10:53 AM »
That is kinda messed up to trust a phone psychic over someone you know personally. I had other females, who confirmed that a psychic was not correct about their job or present issues.  Only a few psychics were super accurate.

Yah he could be lying but in the past, things ended up really weird when I trusted a psychic... including very embarrassing situations.

I think it's dangerous to fully believe someone who has a just for entertainment disclaimer.  Either way, to each their own. Just be careful.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 12:19:00 AM by Krullisepic »