Author Topic: How long have you guys been “waiting”?  (Read 4746 times)

Offline Realrealwater

How long have you guys been “waiting”?
« on: May 05, 2020, 10:51:16 PM »
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 03:56:43 AM by Realrealwater »

Offline Kkbich2014

Re: How long have you guys been “waiting”?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 12:45:56 AM »
I think you should reach out...... I haven’t been in a situation where I was waiting to hear back after a break up but I’ve been there when it comes to having a disagreement and wondering when or if he was going to reach out or if we were done ... and I would call a bunch of readers to see when and if he would call. And I’ve found that just reaching out answered a lot more of my questions. Of course Yiu want him to reach out first but im sure You’re feeling in limbo right now. but if he hasn’t blocked you I would say just be direct and reach out to talk. However it goes at least you’ll have your answer...

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 01:12:51 AM »
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 03:57:06 AM by Realrealwater »

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 01:56:06 AM »
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 03:58:26 AM by Realrealwater »

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 09:38:09 PM »
Just two weeks for me but I guess these are the hardest initial first weeks... just want to break the silence so bad and reach out but I know I probably wont even get a response and have been told to let him come to me.

You have been told by who?

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 09:45:22 PM »
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 03:58:07 AM by Realrealwater »

Offline devangk3

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 09:50:29 PM »
If they want you in your life they will make an effort. Simple.

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 10:14:37 PM »
If they want you in your life they will make an effort. Simple.

I agree. I dunno if I feel it’s this simple though. I believe people can let their pride& fear of rejection get in the way. I know I’ve done this before as in withold contact out of stubbornness& pride.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 10:21:56 PM »
Stubbornness and Pride for sure are two main reasons but remember they chose to be stubborn and prideful over you, you  may very well go ahead and initiate contact but they will always think after that they have the upper hand and you will always have to bow down even if they are wrong

I had been in this situation and done that...if I am wrong i will come forward and initiate contact but if someone is just testing limits then let them wait for the rest of their lives...I will never initiate contact

Hope this helps and focus on yourself

Offline russianred

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2020, 04:34:44 AM »
No. He ignored my attempts a couple days after the break up but he did tell me he’d get my things to me. However, its been almost 5 months& nothing lol I was told not to reach by every single psychic & also that he is going through very tough times so I never let it get to me as I can see that he hasn’t been very active on SM & he is usually front & centre.
However, yes it does hurt& it doesn’t take months to return my stuff.
I’ve getting to a point mow where I don’t need readings but reality is hitting me& I’ve gone into a state of real depression cos I was not really dealing with my pain.
My thing was that we were good together, things did not need to be the way they are & I’m very anti ex. I could see us being friends even amongst all of this as we just understood each other.
But I feel like at the end of the day yes, I need to heal. Just don’t know where to start. Sometimes I’ll think I’m fine then suddenly I’m dragged back into this black hole. It’s messed up

I feel like a theme of these boards are stories of women being told not to reach out to the guy, and I honestly think that some of it is motivated by readers wanting to keep us dependent.  I think there are some situations where the guy has to be the one to come forward, but this doesn't sound like one of them to me.  I don't see what you would have to lose from a "can we talk about things?"-type text or call.  Yeah, maybe it's "better" if POI comes forward but it's also better to have some peace of mind and possible insight from POI himself rather than the readers.

Offline russianred

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2020, 01:43:47 PM »
Right, and I don't know the situation, but it's possible he thinks of contacting you but doesn't want to "bother" you or thinks that HE won't get a response.  I think you have everything to gain by sending a neutral olive-branch type message that puts the ball in his court.  I remember reading a post on here from someone who never contacted POI on the advice of psychics and then later found out through mutual friends that he would have been interested had she reached out (who knows, but still).  You said it seems like he's been unwell, so you could even frame it as you checking on how he's doing, too.

Are you not reaching out because of the psychics' advice or more because you would rather not?

Offline Realrealwater

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2020, 07:07:18 PM »
Right, and I don't know the situation, but it's possible he thinks of contacting you but doesn't want to "bother" you or thinks that HE won't get a response.  I think you have everything to gain by sending a neutral olive-branch type message that puts the ball in his court.  I remember reading a post on here from someone who never contacted POI on the advice of psychics and then later found out through mutual friends that he would have been interested had she reached out (who knows, but still).  You said it seems like he's been unwell, so you could even frame it as you checking on how he's doing, too.

Are you not reaching out because of the psychics' advice or more because you would rather not?

I PM’d you

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2020, 08:34:59 PM »
I waited about a year and a half before i decided it was officially over. I stopped getting readings and started focusing on other things in my life.

I honestly cannot believe I pined after someone for so long. I had a very strong connection to him, but looking back, all the signs were there that it wouldn’t amount to anything.

I got reading after reading, sometimes several a day, telling me we were going to be together.

I just wish I could get back some of the money I wasted.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2020, 10:15:57 PM »
I GET YOU!

And you will come out the other side of this stronger. I wish I had only been “waiting 5 months”. I’ve been waiting 1 year and 5 months. So if anyone understands your pain it’s me, and I still have not overcome the love and nostalgia. It’s a natural human emotion that we face. I’m giving myself to the end of the year and if things don’t change in my situation I’ll let go of this too. It’s embarrassing to me I haven’t been able to disconnect after so much time, but I truly felt he was and is my soulmate. I got over my other ex in 2-3 months, so the fact I still feel this deeply after so long was entirely unexpected. The only thing that brings me peace is to know my ex can’t fully let go of me either, because he’s stated it, and contacted me multiple times throughout the year and 5 months. So you never know the reality of what someone feels (in your case your ex). The stories from people on here are kind of my saving grace, cause it reminds me I’m not the only one pining after an ex for years, and people worldwide experience these same feelings. Everyone moves and heals at their own pace. Say whatever you feel like you need to say your final piece to this guy in order to come to terms with this all, I suggest doing so. The fact he hasn’t blocked you or removed you on that online stuff is proof enough he doesn’t hate you or want you gone.  Always do whatever brings you the most peace and emotional wellness. I am sorry you are experiencing the debilitating grief that the majority of us do as well, which is why this forum is great for stories like yours, and all of us coming together to support each other through our process.

Please be safe where you live ❤️
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 10:23:58 PM by bee.23 »

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2020, 10:09:29 PM »
I'm embarrassed to admit that I waited for my ex around 2,5 years before I gave up waiting and asking psychics about him. The things that seem strange and dumb to me when I saw them in others happened to me worse. I got failed timeline after timeline and I realized I spend a small fortune on psychics when I could easily buy a small car with all that money and hopes wasted. There were less than 10 psychics that told me he would not contact me again and that I should not wait for him. Everyone else was wrong.

It's good to feel that there so many other folks who have been in a similar situation. You can't tell these things to your family, friends, or even therapist cause they'll think you are nuts for asking psychics and stuff about an ex you are obsessed with. I was raised in a strict orthodox home and if they found out about my psychic addition, they would get a priest to exorcise me or something lol. Really glad there are online forums like this or I would go nuts indeed.

anything