Author Topic: Having an unexpectedly bad week  (Read 2791 times)

Lovefash67

Having an unexpectedly bad week
« on: April 30, 2020, 05:02:16 PM »
This is just a rant which I haven't done in a while.

Since  2016, I would my life has been pretty shitty. There have been moments were things were okay but not necessarily amazing. I feel like my life has been stagnant in a sense that I feel like I have not really accomplished much and its not because I have not been putting in the work but because I guess I am not suppose to have it.

I feel like everyone around me is progressing money wise,career wise, relationship wise. I am still struggling in all those aspects. I no longer have hope. I feel like I have pushed my self each year saying next year will be good and each year I am just hit with disappointment.

Over the years I have slowed down on psychic readings tremendously and it could be due to me feeling I have found psychics that somewhat work for me or I'm just over spending  large amount of money. But everyone and then I have a reading and its usually when I am feeling anxious and disappointed about life.

My go to reader has been Yona and Kiesha and sometimes lady P. I  would say for the last 4 years I have read with them the most. Yona I have had faith in because she has gotten lots of things right for even big work and school predictions. Lat year, Yona expressed that I could get a little excited and how my life will be turning around. I started to be hopeful of that in November 2019. But then of course I was once again humbled.

I am in a living situation that I honestly hat and feel is unfair to me that I am trying to get out but yet I feel stuck because I have to pay for my school tuition, student loans, rent, retirement etc. That I can't even live in my own apartment. Im going too be 28 in September and I just feel like I should have been married by now in my own condo and I can't even get my own apartment let alone a man.
 I had a POI who I had chemistry with which I hadn't had in a long time and I let him go because I didn't feel like things were progressing and Kiesha confirmed my suspicions. For the last month I had been so focus on work and moving that I wasn't hung up on the fact that POI and hadn't talked in a while but now I am feeling like crap. I thought after cutting things off on Tuesday that I would feel amazing and after an hour I felt horrible. I am not surprised POI didn't respond back , he's the type of person if you tell him to get lost he will he won't fight it. I am disappointed by this situation because I know him and how he can be that I expected him to be that way. I wanted him.

With work, I just hate my job. I hate the way people treat each other there. I feel like everyone is just either uncouth or just disorganized. On top of it , I am not even getting the pay that I deserve that matched my work experience. I have been fighting for a promotion since last year and in July 2019 I was told that I couldn't get it but I can take a test and I will most likely get it. Now, I  am being told again I can't get it.

I just want a break. I feel so scared for my future that I just done see the rainbow at the end. I dont want to go through another year of heartache and disappointment.

Offline Calleronhiatus

Re: Having an unexpectedly bad week
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 05:03:35 PM »

Since  2016, I would my life has been pretty shitty. There have been moments were things were okay but not necessarily amazing. I feel like my life has been stagnant in a sense that I feel like I have not really accomplished much and its not because I have not been putting in the work but because I guess I am not suppose to have it.

I feel like everyone around me is progressing money wise,career wise, relationship wise. I am still struggling in all those aspects. I no longer have hope. I feel like I have pushed my self each year saying next year will be good and each year I am just hit with disappointment.

Over the years I have slowed down on psychic readings tremendously and it could be due to me feeling I have found psychics that somewhat work for me or I'm just over spending  large amount of money. But everyone and then I have a reading and its usually when I am feeling anxious and disappointed about life.

My go to reader has been Yona and Kiesha and sometimes lady P. I  would say for the last 4 years I have read with them the most. Yona I have had faith in because she has gotten lots of things right for even big work and school predictions. Lat year, Yona expressed that I could get a little excited and how my life will be turning around. I started to be hopeful of that in November 2019. But then of course I was once again humbled.

I am in a living situation that I honestly hat and feel is unfair to me that I am trying to get out but yet I feel stuck because I have to pay for my school tuition, student loans, rent, retirement etc. That I can't even live in my own apartment. Im going too be 28 in September and I just feel like I should have been married by now in my own condo and I can't even get my own apartment let alone a man.
 I had a POI who I had chemistry with which I hadn't had in a long time and I let him go because I didn't feel like things were progressing and Kiesha confirmed my suspicions. For the last month I had been so focus on work and moving that I wasn't hung up on the fact that POI and hadn't talked in a while but now I am feeling like crap. I thought after cutting things off on Tuesday that I would feel amazing and after an hour I felt horrible. I am not surprised POI didn't respond back , he's the type of person if you tell him to get lost he will he won't fight it. I am disappointed by this situation because I know him and how he can be that I expected him to be that way. I wanted him.

With work, I just hate my job. I hate the way people treat each other there. I feel like everyone is just either uncouth or just disorganized. On top of it , I am not even getting the pay that I deserve that matched my work experience. I have been fighting for a promotion since last year and in July 2019 I was told that I couldn't get it but I can take a test and I will most likely get it. Now, I  am being told again I can't get it.

I just want a break. I feel so scared for my future that I just done see the rainbow at the end. I dont want to go through another year of heartache and disappointment.

Do you have anyone to talk to? Not for readings but someone that can help you figure out a plan of action or anything?

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2020, 05:16:30 PM »
I know it is hard to see the bright and good side, believe me. My life turned upside down a few years ago, and it may seem that I lost everything, but I am gaining my freedom back. You cannot lose faith. At your age I was left by my 5-year boyfriend and thanks to that, I decided to move abroad to pursue my first Grad school. It changed my life. I believe it is important to talk to someone as mentioned.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 05:25:08 PM »
I know it is hard to see the bright and good side, believe me. My life turned upside down a few years ago, and it may seem that I lost everything, but I am gaining my freedom back. You cannot lose faith. At your age I was left by my 5-year boyfriend and thanks to that, I decided to move abroad to pursue my first Grad school. It changed my life. I believe it is important to talk to someone as mentioned.

There are a lot of therapists and counselors offering free phone services during this pandemic. Maybe you can find someone that can help you sort out what you are going through. An unbiased opinion may help you figure out a plan to help you get ahead. You are not alone. There are people that will help you if you need it. There is no shame in asking for helpful advice. Sending you love and good vibes.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2020, 05:37:15 PM »
FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT IF U NEED TO VENT SENDING POSITIVE VIBES !!!

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2020, 05:44:33 PM »
Here for you, you arent alone. Im 28 and in the same boat!

Offline Lys

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2020, 06:46:00 PM »
Wow beautiful message of hope. I live alone in my appartment and I have 28. I don’t know a lot of people in my new town. Ol single since almost 2 years. I had a lot of dates without success. I met someone in December and I was sure it was the ONE. The majority of psychic readers said he will comeback.. but we will see. The positive in my life it’s I have a new job since February.. and I will start a course in something else this autumn. :) Sometimes its hard to be positive... but I tried to do my shits lol

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2020, 06:07:32 AM »
I dont think its just about a man. Well at least for me. For me its more about being 28 and not being able to live freely because of anxiety, having sick people in the family and feeling everyone else is ahead. But honestly, i feel like no matter what age we age, there is always something wanting to pull us down so we have to be positive! Its hard when you go through many trials over and over at a young age but we can overcome!

Lovefash67

« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2020, 01:15:52 PM »
Wow thank you guys so much for all the support and feedback . I really appreciate it !!!!!

Lovefash67

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2020, 01:21:25 PM »

Do you have anyone to talk to? Not for readings but someone that can help you figure out a plan of action or anything?

I do my friends to talk to and family members but to be honest I don’t want to feel like I am bothering them and I also hate being told like oh well there are people that haven’t made it to where you are and they will lost things that I have done. I understand that they are trying to be supportive pick me up but I do feel like they are dismissing what I’m saying . I know there are people who are less fortunate or haven’t had the things that I’ve had but there are also other people who are doing way better as well. I ultimately just want to accomplish all the goals that I have . I feel like I have worked hard to do that . I did have a therapist and she expressed that my Scotty and depression comes from me wanting to be perfect which is right and we were doing CBt but I felt she was unethical . She was falling asleep , she would charge me for sessions when she was the one that canceled the session and she wasn’t really using much counseling skills.

Lovefash67

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2020, 01:24:18 PM »
Wow that’s amazing !!! Were you scared about moving abroad ? I actually want to move out my city I feel like it’s too expensive and I would love to live somewhere that’s it’s warmer but I’m in school right now . I’m also hesitant about moving because  I’m scared that I will
most likely feel depressed. Like just moving from place feeling depressed to another.  But I think it’s very brave of you . I wish you all the luck

Offline aries1995

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2020, 01:24:34 PM »
Reading this I felt like I could have written it! As I feel the exact same! Work included! Here if you need a chat :)

Lovefash67

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2020, 01:25:23 PM »
FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT IF U NEED TO VENT SENDING POSITIVE VIBES !!!

Thank you ! Will do

Lovefash67

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2020, 01:30:03 PM »
Here for you, you arent alone. Im 28 and in the same boat!
Hello fellow 28, I thought I was alone I feel like everyone around is progressing. I’m just seatinf here like well another loser year lol

Lovefash67

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2020, 01:35:46 PM »
Okay when I was 28 I had no man, alone in my apartment and a dog. But I loved my life, i made the best of it, was thankful for everything i did have. All of a sudden, I met someone and by the tail end of 29 I was married, got an insanely kickass job (less stress, more money) and we’re looking to buy a house soon. A lot can change within a year - I could lose all of this by next year. You never know but you can make the best of what you do have now.

Wow that’s amazing , congratulations on the house . I try to tell myself that each year but I’m honestly at the point of no longer being positive . Each year I tell myself that this year it will be better and each year it’s no different . Last year I was determined that 2019 was my year I created list of things that I was going to accomplish and manifested I said I was going to get my license from the school of choice which did happen . I said I was going to get a promotion at work ,I talked to my boss and hr and even civil service and in the end got turned down. I even applied for the promotion position at other locations and didn’t get it . I then even tired leaving government job altogether and going to non profit and got a few offers but the money wasn’t it great. So,I’m still here . Said I will repair my relationship with my mom ,I continue to try with that and not much progress . Said I will move out and get a new car still here and nada . So yeah I don’t know anymore and I’m tired.