Author Topic: Different readers.....same outcome  (Read 4421 times)

Offline LillyPad99

Re: Different readers.....same outcome
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2020, 07:27:21 PM »
I agree! All predetermined!!! I believe you have free will as in like i want chicken today but then your like do I want canes chicken or chick fil a chicken. Well universe already knows what path youre gonna take and which chicken place your gonna go too before you even get in that car. And we all want our damn chicken already. Unless your vegitarian. Then the universe knows youre going to taco bell 🤣🤣🤣 can i get an amen

Vegetarian here and I still LOVE Taco bell. They actually have the best vegetarian options of any fast food place.

Some of us vegans frequent Taco Bell too 😂😂

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2020, 07:48:11 PM »
It’s so interesting how that happens.. I typically get very similar readings from different people, and the predictions or details are specific. I’ve never signed up for a chat site so these are all readers that own their own sites and are in different countries. NO way they are sharing info lol. Some predictions have come to pass, some haven’t but a lot are pending. I think like someone previously said it all depends on your energy in that moment and the most likely outcomes of that time. As we live life our paths can change. So if you get a lot of readings at the same time that may be why.. just my thoughts

Offline Tzwilson84

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2020, 07:58:27 PM »
It’s so interesting how that happens.. I typically get very similar readings from different people, and the predictions or details are specific. I’ve never signed up for a chat site so these are all readers that own their own sites and are in different countries. NO way they are sharing info lol. Some predictions have come to pass, some haven’t but a lot are pending. I think like someone previously said it all depends on your energy in that moment and the most likely outcomes of that time. As we live life our paths can change. So if you get a lot of readings at the same time that may be why.. just my thoughts
You might be right
No one knows what they see. Sometimes I can feel the energy of the POI like he's sitting  right beside me. It annoys me lol

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2020, 08:55:22 PM »
Taco bell is myyy shiz. ♡♡

Offline glamgal

« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2020, 05:47:17 PM »
I have nothing to add other than I hate when this shit happens. That is all.