Author Topic: Leaving a negative review  (Read 1164 times)

Offline SarahM

Leaving a negative review
« on: April 24, 2020, 01:38:27 PM »
Anyone else have experience with readers throwing little temper tantrums in your messages because you gave them less than a 5 star rating? Every single time I’ve given even a semi negative review I find the reader going off on me in my inbox lol. Every. Time. I find that super unprofessional not to mention most of the time they’re very rude about it. I’m honestly sick of it. And to think they’re all grown ass adults...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 01:40:15 PM by SarahM »

Offline lightfaerie

Re: Leaving a negative review
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 02:16:43 PM »
Yep! I also had a ton of readers on Lifereader either message me or block me when I said their predictions didn’t come true or that they hadn’t connected.

They take it personally because it affects their reputation and it’s harder to keep a scam going if people are calling them up on it!

Most psychic sites that I’ve used only give customers a 14 day review period, which I think is unfair because many predictions given are for timeframes months or even years into the future.

Offline SarahM

Re: Leaving a negative review
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2020, 03:51:37 PM »
Yep! I also had a ton of readers on Lifereader either message me or block me when I said their predictions didn’t come true or that they hadn’t connected.

They take it personally because it affects their reputation and it’s harder to keep a scam going if people are calling them up on it!

Most psychic sites that I’ve used only give customers a 14 day review period, which I think is unfair because many predictions given are for timeframes months or even years into the future.

Yup and I’ve heard of some readers (hasn’t happened to me) pretty much harass people who leave them negative reviews. Think of it like a business lol... you will receive both positive and negative feedback! No need to go all ballistic lol

anything