Author Topic: Negative Energy  (Read 4156 times)

Offline moonstar

Negative Energy
« on: April 20, 2020, 12:20:36 PM »
Maybe this has been mentioned before in another post...
When you get a reading, do you feel really negative afterwards? Back when I was addicted (and nothing came true btw), I was always feeling so negative, for months.
When I became free of my addiction I noticed how the energy around me had changed to being positive. And I was feeling great about myself.

Unfortunately last week I caved and had one reading with a reader who read present energy well, and even though it was a positive reading, Since then I have been feeling really negative again... and I want the positive energy to come back!
Has anyone else felt this way? What things did you do to try to get that positive energy back?

Offline Sincity2

Re: Negative Energy
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 12:50:13 PM »
YES!  I haven’t gotten a reading n about three weeks and I feel so much better. I was tempted yesterday but then I remembered how I feel afterwards and I stopped myself.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 03:01:16 PM »
What is it that the psychics do that make us feel so negative? I am so curious to know how they read us and the people around us and how that affects our energy

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2020, 03:05:14 PM »
It’s probably just the fact you spent money, your money on something that is a temporary fix and you know it’s a temporary fix. The only reason I feel bad after a reading is because I kick myself for spending money on a situation I didn’t need to spend money on. What will happen will happen and me knowing about it what change anything.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2020, 03:17:21 PM »
It’s probably just the fact you spent money, your money on something that is a temporary fix and you know it’s a temporary fix. The only reason I feel bad after a reading is because I kick myself for spending money on a situation I didn’t need to spend money on. What will happen will happen and me knowing about it what change anything.
No its not the money, I can waste money on other things that I don’t need and I don’t feel the same negative energy. Its something the psychics do... the way they read us and how it affects our energy

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2020, 04:22:54 PM »
Hi! Someone with a gift here that I refuse to use. So yall have heard of soul ties before right? Well when you connect with an empath or psychic, tarot reader, etc, many times we don't know what they are doing behind the scenes. From my experience, I went to a "psychic" one time that actually used negative energy and i swear cursed me after. This was a year ago. She told me all the same things these psychics have said, all the family psychics have said, she knew my job. Well bad stuff started happening as soon as a walked out the door. Also, I had this smell on me for like almost two weeks that wouldnt go away. I didnt have it when i went into her shop, but did when I left. I couldnt walk without limping, and then my eye got this really bad infection but the doctor said it wasnt pink eye. Anyway, same things here. You dont know what some of these psychics dable in. Sometimes the "peace and love, and light" is bull honkey and they are feeding negative energy as much as they come across not bring. However, this isnt always true. But think about it.
I know that when I have used my gift, i dont know how to control it well and i always feel negative stuff around me. Negative energy makes you fear and fear is not from good. If you fear, you want to fix it, so what do you do? Go for more readings. Its a perpetual cycle.

A lot of psychics dable in dark magic, spell casting, cursing, and other stuff.

Again, this is not every single one, but it could be a cause.

Back to the soul ties part, youre exchanging energy with the psychics whether you realize it or not. Who knows what they read before or what they heard that day, or did that day. Especially if you are an empath, you can feel something isnt right! I would sage!!

Remember this world is full of spiritual warfare and the spirit world knows trickery well
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 04:27:57 PM by Fairydust123 »

Offline moonstar

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2020, 06:26:27 PM »
Interesting... thanks for this fairy dust... well this has definitely put me off getting any more readings done, if i wasn’t put off before!

Offline moonstar

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2020, 06:30:29 PM »
I just need to find a way to get rid of this energy... i had my last reading last thursday, so only been a few days. But i’ve been having nightmares, depressive thoughts... which i wasnt having before the reading, and the reading was actually a positive reading!
I’m on lockdown (as everyone else), so not much I can do but do exercise (to try get feel good endorphins) and (try to) meditate... and hopefully I will start to feel positive again

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2020, 06:56:05 PM »
Good for all of you!!

I think it is really important that when you do get a reading whether it be online, in person, or tarot.. that you really feel a good energy or "actual good light" from that person. It can def protect you!! ♡♡

Offline moonstar

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2020, 07:04:31 PM »
Also, Has anyone else felt that the situation with the person who you ask about gets worse after a reading? Or is that just a coincidence?

Hopefully with time, and with positive energy coming back, the situation will improve...

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2020, 08:47:59 PM »
Well most psychics are tapping into your energy to begin with which can be draining for you. Also if they gave someone a bad reading who went before you that can sometimes influence you and your energy. So its probably a good idea to not get any. I know I am stating the obvious here

Offline bee.23

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2020, 03:16:46 AM »
Yesssssss same !!!! That’s why I stopped getting readings ! Always makes me feel more stressed and negative . AND PARANOID. Anxiety overload. We’re not meant to live in the future or take things like Tarot as serious as life or death, but should be more so for receiving insight and guidance for healing. other than that I just read for myself and others.. idk what that is why I also feel negative after my dealings with it but being protected from all the varying energies encountered is an element I believe we should take. Never know who you’re speaking with or what their intentions are when it comes to readings. I’m glad someone on this board mentioned it cause you are certainly not the only one feeling like that. but the ONLY reader who I’ve ever read with and felt more positive every single time was Intuitive Guidance with LC on keen... I don’t know why. I always just left feeling positive even though she wasn’t 100% with her predictions, still something about her energy really put me at peace. No other psychic has been able to do this and I’ve read with many.

Offline smilegodlovesu77

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2020, 05:15:25 AM »
Maybe this has been mentioned before in another post...
When you get a reading, do you feel really negative afterwards? Back when I was addicted (and nothing came true btw), I was always feeling so negative, for months.
When I became free of my addiction I noticed how the energy around me had changed to being positive. And I was feeling great about myself.

Unfortunately last week I caved and had one reading with a reader who read present energy well, and even though it was a positive reading, Since then I have been feeling really negative again... and I want the positive energy to come back!
Has anyone else felt this way? What things did you do to try to get that positive energy back?

sum psychics work with dark energy ....u need to be very cautious who u read with ... when u go for a reading its liek ur opening ur self up to who ever is reading u thats spirtual venerability, u need to make sure ur reader is in the light not in the ego. you can this very easily by their persona, if your feeling sick after thats not teh reader for you. Can I suggest saying your self before and after a reading. light a candle before your next reading and call on to Arch Angel Micheal to guide you to a reader that will send you the divine information you need. just asking this will manifest it.

Offline moonstar

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2020, 07:31:12 AM »

I was told seven ways from Sunday that my one interaction with poi would be positive and good. That we would speak and whatnot. When event occurred and he saw me and that mfer would have ran the opposite direction if he could. In fact he kinda did cause he made sure to not be anywhere near me and if I moved over by his side of the room he went the other way. Like nope not coming near you. It's almost like they all repelled him from me.

Gosh that is awful!!! I hope that hasn’t happened to me!

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2020, 11:57:17 AM »
Also, Has anyone else felt that the situation with the person who you ask about gets worse after a reading? Or is that just a coincidence?

Hopefully with time, and with positive energy coming back, the situation will improve...

Absolutely. I’ve asked about a couple of different men, and it all went downhill after the readings. No more for me.

anything