Author Topic: Has anyone ever had psychic /tarot tell them the opp  (Read 1481 times)

Offline baobei

Has anyone ever had psychic /tarot tell them the opp
« on: May 15, 2020, 06:26:08 PM »
I have had at least 4 readers of tarot and psychic read for me that my ex will NOT be coming back and he has moved on and our paths have ended. Has anyone ever had these told to them and yet the POI came back and you all are happily together now?

Offline PurpleRain

Re: Has anyone ever had psychic /tarot tell them the opp
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 06:33:02 PM »
I have had at least 4 readers of tarot and psychic read for me that my ex will NOT be coming back and he has moved on and our paths have ended. Has anyone ever had these told to them and yet the POI came back and you all are happily together now?

What readers told you this?

Offline baobei

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 07:19:37 PM »

All Etsy readers
Amanda Bury
Psychic Dino
Whitney Mystical Shop
TheFoolsJourneyTarot

They all say about the same thing. That they don't see him coming back. That our paths together has ended. But I forgot who accurately say she sees me feeling lost and missing him etc.

What readers told you this?

Offline AstridSky

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 07:54:05 PM »
I’ve tried Amanda and she was good over two years ago and now she’s not that great. Went back to her after things she said romantically panned out and one of her readings which was positive didn’t happen. The newer one is pending but I won’t hold my breath.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2020, 08:49:36 PM »
Amanda bury is not correct
 Her positive prediction did not pan out for me.

Havent read with the others.

anything