Author Topic: Feeling like they all just say yes  (Read 2072 times)

Offline Fairydust123

Feeling like they all just say yes
« on: April 19, 2020, 06:51:59 PM »
Dear Universe,
I feel like all of the readers I come across say "yes they are contacting you this month." "Yes they regret letting you go" "oh sorry... let me move my prediction to another month but it's coming".  Can I just get a little proof if it's real universe?! If what they are saying is really true?! Just like a little something good, some good news..

Love,
fairydust123 and all the others on this forum.

Offline flora0250

Re: Feeling like they all just say yes
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2020, 07:37:57 PM »
Dear Universe,
I feel like all of the readers I come across say "yes they are contacting you this month." "Yes they regret letting you go" "oh sorry... let me move my prediction to another month but it's coming".  Can I just get a little proof if it's real universe?! If what they are saying is really true?! Just like a little something good, some good news..

Love,

Hi there. I don’t know you and I’m really not active on this forum anymore
... much .... But I like to browse through threads and offer support when I can.

I am trying to do that now although what I say will sound harsh and I may get push back fro
 others, which I’m fine with but don’t engage in arguments on here.

After many, many years of experience and much analysis, I absolutely believe that the answer you need is no.

I’m not God. The Universe. What have you.

But I am pretty logical. This is a very lucrative industry. And it plays on people’s emotions and preys on the most vulnerable people. And especially those who want their exs back. People are greedy. And those that are on here saying how so and so predicted they would come back and they did blah blah.... honestly I’m now convinced that they are all people interested in promoting the money of this business either for a specific reader or a specific platform.

And those that say they don’t... they either don’t or are just looking to again play a game of sorts and mess with peoples heads to make the reader they’re referring to seem credible.

This is important. And harsh. And I’m sorry. But I‘m genuinely concerned.

Get off this ride all together. Don’t let others’ testimonies sway you about a reader or not. Take it from someone who should have a whole lot more money ... but lost a lot and my self confidence due to this rollercoaster.

Yes some people appear to actually have some weird I can’t explain it remote viewing type of gift. But no one is able to give predictions reliably. No one. So you are spending a lot of money on “entertainment.” 

Please get off the ride. And just give yourself the answer no they’re not coming back. This will help you not drive yourself crazy.

All easier said than done I know.

Good luck.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2020, 07:45:31 PM »
Thank you for your response!!

I will say, i do come from a family with a gift and they have all said the same thing as these paid psychics.. and i do have a gift too but chose not to use it even though it keeps telling me they will come back soon.  Lol

But i do appreciate your response and agree, there are scammers out there! But not everyone is!♡♡

Offline lightfaerie

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2020, 09:48:00 PM »
I 100% agree flora0250. I spent $26,000+ over 8 years on psychics. It’s all guess work. It’s hard once you get into a pattern and an addiction/dependence on psychics. I’ve found that we receive more inner guidance from ourselves, things like meditation and our own tarot cards. I agree that psychics prey on the most vulnerable people - that’s how they get paid and people come back for more. They know the tactics to keep people returning. Never giving specific answers and if they do and it doesn’t happen, they’ll rearrange their “predictions” over time.

And fairydust123 I had the same situation, asking if a guy would come back. All the readers said “yes he will” (for years) but he never did. Please gently prepare yourself for that outcome, even if you need to cry it out and listen to love songs, rant to friends or something to get the feelings out hehe. It may take a long time. Just know the universe has a better plan for you. And what’s meant for you will come and stay. <3

Dear Universe,

Love,

Hi there. I don’t know you and I’m really not active on this forum anymore
... much .... But I like to browse through threads and offer support when I can.

I am trying to do that now although what I say will sound harsh and I may get push back fro
 others, which I’m fine with but don’t engage in arguments on here.

After many, many years of experience and much analysis, I absolutely believe that the answer you need is no.

I’m not God. The Universe. What have you.

But I am pretty logical. This is a very lucrative industry. And it plays on people’s emotions and preys on the most vulnerable people. And especially those who want their exs back. People are greedy. And those that are on here saying how so and so predicted they would come back and they did blah blah.... honestly I’m now convinced that they are all people interested in promoting the money of this business either for a specific reader or a specific platform.

And those that say they don’t... they either don’t or are just looking to again play a game of sorts and mess with peoples heads to make the reader they’re referring to seem credible.

This is important. And harsh. And I’m sorry. But I‘m genuinely concerned.

Get off this ride all together. Don’t let others’ testimonies sway you about a reader or not. Take it from someone who should have a whole lot more money ... but lost a lot and my self confidence due to this rollercoaster.

Yes some people appear to actually have some weird I can’t explain it remote viewing type of gift. But no one is able to give predictions reliably. No one. So you are spending a lot of money on “entertainment.” 

Please get off the ride. And just give yourself the answer no they’re not coming back. This will help you not drive yourself crazy.

All easier said than done I know.

Good luck.

Offline Fairydust123

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2020, 09:56:59 PM »
100% agree!

Offline lightfaerie

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2020, 08:37:54 AM »
Dear Universe,

Love,

Hey fairydust123, I tried to DM you but I'm not sure if it went through (I'm new to this site and don't know what I'm doing).
Let me know if you got it :)
I feel like our energies are so similar and can relate to what you post here.